Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-03-25, 18:48)defluo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-16, 09:46)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-16, 09:41)defluo Wrote: [ -> ]Big_Noid, is there any chance down the line you would consider adding support for this script?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125018. A script to show when a music video for a song is available. I had a go myself and got the button to show up on the low list view but all on directions are in use so I wasn't sure how to fully implement it.

Thanks in advance

I can add it yeah, looks like only a few lines of code need to be added.

Big_Noid, sorry to be a pain, did you get a chance to add this? No worries if not, I know you're working on 3.0

i just added it to pre 3.0 branch, didn´t test it though.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...68c24d3f52
(2012-03-25, 14:25)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]The code is in variables.xml now. Look for the variable you want to change in Includes_Viewtypes.xml and look that one up in variables.xml to change what you want.

Thanx, working now. Smile
(2012-03-24, 13:55)CutSickAss Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-24, 12:40)spinecho Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads-up. However, excuse my ignorance, but how do I access this github thingy you speak of?

Here: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree/1080

There is an icon on the left side that says ZIP, from where you can download the entire skin folder. After you unzip it, make sure it is named "skin.aeon.nox" or better "skin.aeon.nox.1080" (if you don't want to delete the original stable version 2.0.0), and place it on the folder: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\". This will be called "Aeon Nox" on the skin selection menu, not "Aeon Nox (SVN)".
Thanks CutSickAss. I'll give it a whirl.

(2012-03-25, 20:06)spinecho Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-24, 13:55)CutSickAss Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-24, 12:40)spinecho Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads-up. However, excuse my ignorance, but how do I access this github thingy you speak of?

Here: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree/1080

There is an icon on the left side that says ZIP, from where you can download the entire skin folder. After you unzip it, make sure it is named "skin.aeon.nox" or better "skin.aeon.nox.1080" (if you don't want to delete the original stable version 2.0.0), and place it on the folder: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\". This will be called "Aeon Nox" on the skin selection menu, not "Aeon Nox (SVN)".
Thanks CutSickAss. I'll give it a whirl.

use the 3.0 pre branch, 1080 branch won´t be updated any more
(2012-03-25, 20:01)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]i just added it to pre 3.0 branch, didn´t test it though.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...68c24d3f52

Just tested it. Works great. Thanks a lot
Anyone know if you can sort by IMDb rating with this skin?. If so, how?. I recently switched to this skin but missed the feature of "Night" skin which had this option.
(2012-03-26, 01:36)shadow_cruiser Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if you can sort by IMDb rating with this skin?. If so, how?. I recently switched to this skin but missed the feature of "Night" skin which had this option.

just select it in the media menu (access it by pressing left or up, depends on viewtype)
(2012-03-26, 01:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-26, 01:36)shadow_cruiser Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if you can sort by IMDb rating with this skin?. If so, how?. I recently switched to this skin but missed the feature of "Night" skin which had this option.

just select it in the media menu (access it by pressing left or up, depends on viewtype)

That worked perfect, thank you!
Aeon Nox updated to version 3.0.0 in XBMC (I have automatic updates enabled).
I now seem to miss/can't find 2 functions that I used to use:
- disable breadcrumbs
- disable panel in showcase view (i.e. leaving just the covers, without the info-panel above it)
can you please show me where I can find these 2?
Great work.

I do have one issue though. My *.mp4 (h.264, aac) files are flagged as Quicktime/AAC. When using Confluence they are flagged as AVC1/AAC, which I believe is correct.
(2012-03-26, 08:56)nistuf Wrote: [ -> ]Aeon Nox updated to version 3.0.0 in XBMC (I have automatic updates enabled).
- disable breadcrumbs
- disable panel in showcase view (i.e. leaving just the covers, without the info-panel above it)

auto-updated to 3.0? how´s that possible? Big Grin
(2012-03-26, 12:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-26, 08:56)nistuf Wrote: [ -> ]Aeon Nox updated to version 3.0.0 in XBMC (I have automatic updates enabled).
- disable breadcrumbs

Dark magic Cool
(2012-03-26, 12:46)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-26, 12:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
- disable breadcrumbs

Dark magic Cool

Yeah I'm not sure what happened, I installed from git a while back, but haven't updated since. Than it stated a popup box: add-on updated... Reading back in this topic it seemed that 3.0 is still fully under construction so it seemed weird to me too BlushBig Grin
Are these 2 issues that can (or probably are resolved) on git? Or haven't I looked in the right place yet and are they already there?
not that easy to help you if we do not exactly know which version you´re using. auto-updating to 3.0 is impossible.
What is the deal with the passion SVN build? It hasnt been updated since the 15th of march?