Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noob here. I see people showcasing their media library in a cover flow. I have saved fanart.jpg in all of my movie folders, and I have setup my videos in "library mode."

But, I can't seem to find the setting for changing how you view it. When I go to my movies, and view them by title, the fanart.jpg shows up in the background, and my folder.jpg shows up on the right. But, the movies are listed in an ugly black box on the left.

How do I get rid of that list, and display all of the cover art in a cover flow format?
Press LEFT two times. You should get the MediaMenu. Hit ENTER on the text that says 'list'. With LEFT/RIGHT you can switch views.
Cleararts doesn't show for me anymore when I paused a TV show. Is there something I need to change on the setting? Thanks!
Hi Big_Noid.
I've start using Nox week ago ago and I'm impressed. One of the most advanced skin ever. Thank you.
I was wondering if it is any possibility to have cycling posters (posters stored in extraposters folder)? I think that this is not doable through skin in this moment but it will be more fun to have more posters per movie view ( a kind of)...
P.S.
One odd request. The progress window for cleaning library (Settings/Video/Clean library) is now bottom center. Can you please move it right/ up, it is covering subtitles... And it will be more consequent to the style of skin if it is on the same position of the update library progress window (cleaning/updating library).
Thanks again.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Press LEFT two times. You should get the MediaMenu. Hit ENTER on the text that says 'list'. With LEFT/RIGHT you can switch views.

I'm sorry, Machine-Sanctum. I've tried that many, many times. That option is not available in the MediaMenu. I can change the look of the cover art to make it look like a Blu-ray box or a DVD box. But, the option to change list view is not there.
igbygoesclown Wrote:Cleararts doesn't show for me anymore when I paused a TV show. Is there something I need to change on the setting? Thanks!

Are you using nightly or the final dharma?
Is it possible to change the menu theme in aeon nox?
imthebrain Wrote:Is it possible to change the menu theme in aeon nox?

If you mean different colours? No. You can somewhat adjust the style of it.
Go to skin settings-> homewindow custimizer --> here you can change backgrounds and menu style theme.
You can set the glowbar colour (it's the two outer lines of the menu)
dwsimms Wrote:I'm sorry, Machine-Sanctum. I've tried that many, many times. That option is not available in the MediaMenu. I can change the look of the cover art to make it look like a Blu-ray box or a DVD box. But, the option to change list view is not there.

In the MediaMenu above "General Options" it should say "view: list". Select that and hit ENTER. Now with LEFT/RIGHT you can scroll through different views. It is possible that they are disabled. If so go to : skin settings -> enable viewtypes.

If that all doesn't work: did you install the correct skin version for your XBMC (a very common mistake)?
imthebrain Wrote:Is it possible to change the menu theme in aeon nox?

What do you mean? Like the main menu where it says Settings, Videos, Programmes, etc?
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:In the MediaMenu above "General Options" it should say "view: list". Select that and hit ENTER. Now with LEFT/RIGHT you can scroll through different views. It is possible that they are disabled. If so go to : skin settings -> enable viewtypes.

If that all doesn't work: did you install the correct skin version for your XBMC?

I *think* enable viewtypes is only for video. That setting anyway. I think. Because I have all but lowlist disabled and still get other viewtypes in Music and so forth.

--
Scratch that, I thought he was on about cds and music. I'm exhausted and my eyes are being silly.
fional Wrote:I *think* enable viewtypes is only for video. That setting anyway. I think. Because I have all but lowlist disabled and still get other viewtypes in Music and so forth.

--
Scratch that, I thought he was on about cds and music. I'm exhausted and my eyes are being silly.

Indeed me to. Missed your comment so almost gonna tell it was about movies.Nerd
Just had 2 weeks of complete house renovation. So now i'm going to do a complete functional test of my couch and watch a movie Cool
home menu bar that contains movies,tvshows,programs etc......kinda like how mq2 has horizon,classic,darkness, home menu bar theme...would really like to get the darkness theme on nox.... since nox runs alot smother then the other skins...
imthebrain Wrote:home menu bar that contains movies,tvshows,programs etc......kinda like how mq2 has horizon,classic,darkness, home menu bar theme...would really like to get the darkness theme on nox.... since nox runs alot smother then the other skins...

Sorry only options at the moment are: Nox, Classic, Glass
fional Wrote:Are you using nightly or the final dharma?

Hey fional! I'm not sure what version I'm using but its dharma. It was showing not too long ago whenever i hit pause. So i don't know what or when it stopped working for me.