Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Banditt Wrote:A quick thought - the banners for 'New' and 'Watched' are really close to the same color (light blue) and in the same place so when you are scanning to see what is new in a library of a lot of movies it can be difficult.

What about either a different color for one of them or the other corner?

Just a thought...

I agree. Its hard to tell from a glance whether it is new or watched.
Hi, I cant seem to find the settings for music to make the cd art appear and spin. The album art and CD appear fine when list view, but after pressing tab the cd with cd art disappears. I would like it set up like this ...Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Banditt Wrote:A quick thought - the banners for 'New' and 'Watched' are really close to the same color (light blue) and in the same place so when you are scanning to see what is new in a library of a lot of movies it can be difficult.

What about either a different color for one of them or the other corner?

Just a thought...
I always thought the distinction between the two was quite clear. Let me think about it.
Rastan Wrote:Hi, I cant seem to find the settings for music to make the cd art appear and spin. The album art and CD appear fine when list view, but after pressing tab the cd with cd art disappears. I would like it set up like this ...Any help would be greatly appreciated!
All options for visualization are found on the music osd, far right button "Misc. options"
Really love the new home screen setting Nod

Notices one small thing. You can open/close the context menu with "C" however the with "S" menu that doesn't work. You have to use "ESC/BACKSPACE" to close. It does work in Dharma version. It this XBMC or skin bug?

EDIT:
Lost some of my settings when installing the new skin but you proabably had to change some values.
I enabled the background effect (smoke) but can't see it.
Small question about the smke effect. Can this be slowed down by editing it somewhere? I find it a little bit to fast IMO so i want to tweak it a bit.
Dear All
I'm using the lates nightly (compiled 9 October ) under Ubuntu and I've the balck backround issue.

no problem in the preiew under the skin setting.

thx

L.
Agreeing with the smoke effect being too fast.

Amazing skin by the way Big Grin

One feature request though, is it possible to get the poster displayed in the infopanel in the landscape view ? For people who use both landscape.jpg and poster.jpg for their TV shows.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Really love the new home screen setting Nod

Notices one small thing. You can open/close the context menu with "C" however the with "S" menu that doesn't work. You have to use "ESC/BACKSPACE" to close. It does work in Dharma version. It this XBMC or skin bug?

What new setting? I can't find any new settings?
love the skin

is there a way to make cinema experience the default action when starting a movie. so i don't have to press i and select cinema.
henrikyo Wrote:love the skin

is there a way to make cinema experience the default action when starting a movie. so i don't have to press i and select cinema.
in skin settings.

Dharma10.1:
settings->skin settings->general settings-> subemnu uses CE script as default.

Dont know about the direct lay button
lupick Wrote:Dear All
I'm using the lates nightly (compiled 9 October ) under Ubuntu and I've the balck backround issue.

no problem in the preiew under the skin setting.

thx

L.
You probably use passion-xbmc repo which is a little bit behind with the Nox SVN version. It's dated oktober 5 and probably there was some changes in skin coding/xbmc coding.

Raytestrak Wrote:What new setting? I can't find any new settings?

Same here with the passion-xbmc SVN. I always the bleeding edge version from GitHub. This way i try to help Big Noid with reporting problems before they hit the SVN version. And i just love new stuff Cool
Big_Noid Wrote:All options for visualization are found on the music osd, far right button "Misc. options"

Thanks for that tip Noid. You have done an outstanding job on this skin. I havent used Aeon for a long time. The skin with a thousand settings! Laugh
Not sure if it is a skin question but:

A movie set:

*.nfo:
Code:
<movie>
    <title>Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull</title>
    <set>Indiana Jones Collection</set>
</movie>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882/

It looks a bit plain. Can I add more info in the nfo files? Or is this more skin related?

running eden + noxsvn
lowfi Wrote:It looks a bit plain. Can I add more info in the nfo files? Or is this more skin related?

running eden + noxsvn

Am afraid not (as far as I know). No real extended support yet for movie sets.
Only that you can make a set, change fanart/poster.
It's not a really high priority for the dev's to add new functions for this.
They even disabled the use of movie sets in smartplaylists so they show up a separate movies.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I enabled the background effect (smoke) but can't see it.
Small question about the smke effect. Can this be slowed down by editing it somewhere? I find it a little bit to fast IMO so i want to tweak it a bit.
I lowered the speed. See commit from a few minutes ago what value to change and where.
Maxoo Wrote:Agreeing with the smoke effect being too fast.

Amazing skin by the way Big Grin

One feature request though, is it possible to get the poster displayed in the infopanel in the landscape view ? For people who use both landscape.jpg and poster.jpg for their TV shows.
That might be a good idea. Movies have 4 kinds of layouts, but movies and episodes only one. Will see if I can make that a bit more for tv shows.
henrikyo Wrote:love the skin

There is a submenu item called cinema under movies which does just that.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Really love the new home screen setting Nod

EDIT:
Lost some of my settings when installing the new skin but you proabably had to change some values.
Pressing S works here to get out of shutdown menu.
I indeed changes some settings, so things could get lost, but if you set it again there is no problem I think.

Yeah, I thought why not make all the changes where you can directly see the output, plus it gets rid of the clusterf*ck of options in the home window options Big Grin