Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:Pressing S works here to get out of shutdown menu.
Both my windows pc's don't Huh
Only "c" works fine.

Quote:I indeed changes some settings, so things could get lost, but if you set it again there is no problem I think.

Yeah, I thought why not make all the changes where you can directly see the output, plus it gets rid of the clusterf*ck of options in the home window options Big Grin
Indeed after setting them they are saved.
Yeah the skin settings cleaned up nicely and more centralized. Might as well move the backgrounds settings (home window custimers) to the same place Rolleyes

EDIT:
Before i forget the silderbutton on the right in the skin settings doesn't use the whole slider bar.
The diffuse overlay in home is not symmetrical left/right. is this intentional?
You that the right menu item is almost invisable compared to the left one
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8708/...hot384.png
I am using the SVN Version of Aeon Nox but since yesterday if i try to update the Directory via "SVN UPDATE" i only get the message "Skipped".

I did a new checkout in the same directory but after that i get the same error again.
john.cord Wrote:I am using the SVN Version of Aeon Nox but since yesterday if i try to update the Directory via "SVN UPDATE" i only get the message "Skipped".

I did a new checkout in the same directory but after that i get the same error again.

I haven't updated the code on svn for 5 days, so you haven't missed anything Wink

I don't know why this happens, I have no problem updating with svn.

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:EDIT:
Before i forget the silderbutton on the right in the skin settings doesn't use the whole slider bar.
The diffuse overlay in home is not symmetrical left/right. is this intentional?
You that the right menu item is almost invisable compared to the left one

Yes, that is because it uses a nib and that is always centered on the scrollbar according to the wiki. I tried to change that myself but found it was intended behavior.
That image is the same image djh_ used in his original Aeon. So you'd have to ask him if it was intended Tongue
Hi, is it possible to have the picture resolution displayed with the fanart/thumb preview when manually adding them in artist info? The first item in the list when downloading a remote image isn't always the highest resolution, so it would be good to have that info available to help choose the best image manually.
- anyone else notice that the letter "Q" doesn't appear in movie titles?

- is there a way to revert the style of the InfoWall to how it was before? While the new design is cool, I not too fond of the space that's left when a movies doesn't have a tagline.
DannyBoy999 Wrote:Hi, is it possible to have the picture resolution displayed with the fanart/thumb preview when manually adding them in artist info? The first item in the list when downloading a remote image isn't always the highest resolution, so it would be good to have that info available to help choose the best image manually.
I remember trying to add that, but it returned empty. Will have another look at it, maybe something has changed.
Shinu Wrote:- anyone else notice that the letter "Q" doesn't appear in movie titles?

- is there a way to revert the style of the InfoWall to how it was before? While the new design is cool, I not too fond of the space that's left when a movies doesn't have a tagline.
Q shows fine here.
I can have it fallback to genre or have genre there instead of tagline?
the letter Q in the title only doesn't show in the Showcase and DVD Case views. and yeah, the genre there instead of the tagline might look better.
Shinu Wrote:the letter Q in the title only doesn't show in the Showcase and DVD Case views. and yeah, the genre there instead of the tagline might look better.

Really can't reproduce. I edit a title and add a Q and it shows fine.
I made a fallback to show genre if there is no tagline, but I'm not sure if it looks alright.
well after a bit more investigating, it seems the "Q" dissapears only when in fullscreen...

Windowed

Fullscreen

EDIT: And it only happens at 1920x1200 resolution. Any other res works as should.
@BigNoid,
I have some strange things. Already deleted/reinstalled the skin. Reinstalled xbmc.
Text is way of and when opening the mediamenu the thumb shift a bit to the left. Only happens on my 16:9 screen.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4903/sc...ot402y.png

Some bug:
This is when infopanel is on trigger. You can scroll and all but you see the banner isn't highlighted, it's not the one in the center and when "SELECT" nothing happens.
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9052/...hot400.png

not the correct fallback image:
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7711/...ot036l.png
Shinu Wrote:well after a bit more investigating, it seems the "Q" dissapears only when in fullscreen...

EDIT: And it only happens at 1920x1200 resolution. Any other res works as should.
This has got to be the weirdest thing I've seen so far, kudos for narrowing it down to this. Probably something to do with the all caps font as I've created those myself. I'll have a look.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@BigNoid,
I have some strange things. Already deleted/reinstalled the skin. Reinstalled xbmc.
Text is way of and when opening the mediamenu the thumb shift a bit to the left. Only happens on my 16:9 screen.

Some bug:
This is when infopanel is on trigger. You can scroll and all but you see the banner isn't highlighted, it's not the one in the center and when "SELECT" nothing happens.

not the correct fallback image:
First one should be fixed. Second one is not fixable. It's really more of a gimmick anyway that you can scroll in trigger mode with the panel active.
I know about the fallback image. In music you get a weird fanart that I can't place and never seen before. The skin fanart is also never mentioned anywhere in the code, so I have no idea how to fix this.
I have been using Nox for a few months and I absolutely love it. Thank you for your great work!

There is one thing I'd like to change though. When accessing the video OSD menu (the one where you can access video and audio settings, the subtitles addon etc) there are buttons for fast forward, pause, play etc. Those are pretty redundant for me when using a remote. Is there any easy way to remove them?

I'm using Dharma btw.
Im new to this wonderful skin but i've noticed that in the main menu in "tv guide" when i select it its empty, i select update and it does nothing, when i select a day nothing happens too, what do i have to do to display my tv shows per day, im lost here, thanks to everyone.
boomslang Wrote:I have been using Nox for a few months and I absolutely love it. Thank you for your great work!

There is one thing I'd like to change though. When accessing the video OSD menu (the one where you can access video and audio settings, the subtitles addon etc) there are buttons for fast forward, pause, play etc. Those are pretty redundant for me when using a remote. Is there any easy way to remove them?

I'm using Dharma btw.
Next thing on my to do list is moving all video related options to a custom dialog on the video osd (similar to music osd). i will add an option then to hide the playercontrols.

DigiTech Wrote:Im new to this wonderful skin but i've noticed that in the main menu in "tv guide" when i select it its empty, i select update and it does nothing, when i select a day nothing happens too, what do i have to do to display my tv shows per day, im lost here, thanks to everyone.

Make sure you have the tv next aired add-on installed (which should be installed since the skin depends on it). Try to run that addon and see if you get results.
Hi, this morning I opened XBMC to see an update for Aeon Nox. But for some strange reason it is reporting Aeon Nox as broken Sad

This is what I am greeted with:

When I go into addon settings:

If I ignore the warning the skin still works but I am unable to update it