Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Well in that case, could you try this one and report any errors in theforum thread Big Grin
script.extrafanartdownloader-Eden(0.4.2)-RC1.zip

Have the same problem with the videos. Sometimes it just freezes the GUI and i only see the loading... dialog however i can hear the audio just fine. Do a restart and all works again.

See, this is what I mean. About to get ready for bed, need to get up at 5 and you post an updated plugin ... here we go again ... and I don't even actually use extra fanart Rofl
@Raytestrak
Sorry Big Grin
You don't have use it.

@BigNoid
Absolutely love the new watchlist widget Big Grin

So we now have to install weather+ ?
lukenukem Wrote:Only looking at the screenshots for Aeon Nox, I was immediately a big fan. However, the skin is unusable to me as it crashes the AppleTV2 regularly. More often than not I am not able to start playing a video, because XBMC quits before I get to the right menu. (Which, just to note, doesn't happen when using certain other skins.)

Same here. I'm still experiencing XBMC crashes running Aeon Nox on ATV2. I'm pretty sure it's skin related because I don't have any crashes running Confluence. I hope your log file holds the solution.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@Raytestrak
Sorry Big Grin
You don't have use it.

@BigNoid

Nox depends on the extrafanart add-on right? So even if I don't use it, I still need it.

The latest wheater+ addon (2.3.2 beta?) from the w+ thread didn't work for me last night.
Loving your skin i would use it more if it was not for the small font sizes everywhere. I use a 42inch lcd tv on 720p res. I sit around 3-4 meters away and i have a hard time to tell what is on the screen.

I know it's probably lots a job but i hope you consider some time to make a theme with larger font sizes, especially for list views. Or maybe a list view which are less clutter free with human readable titles either a biglist only or with cover/poster to the right.
anyone notice the weather icon for current condition does not show up. its doing it on confluence too even with a new install does this mean its xbmc?
Thiele Wrote:Same here. I'm still experiencing XBMC crashes running Aeon Nox on ATV2. I'm pretty sure it's skin related because I don't have any crashes running Confluence. I hope your log file holds the solution.
Most likely it's an issues with one of the scripts that are running in the background. You could try to disable tv next aired script and see if that fixes anything. If we can find the source of the problems, solution is nearby.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@BigNoid

Better thank ronie for the creation of the script Smile
If you want weather, yeah install weather plus.
The-Boxhead Wrote:Loving your skin i would use it more if it was not for the small font sizes everywhere. I use a 42inch lcd tv on 720p res. I sit around 3-4 meters away and i have a hard time to tell what is on the screen.

I know it's probably lots a job but i hope you consider some time to make a theme with larger font sizes, especially for list views. Or maybe a list view which are less clutter free with human readable titles either a biglist only or with cover/poster to the right.
Are you using the latest git version of the skin, cause I already updated most views with larger fonts compared to the Dharma version of the skin. I can't make them any bigger as it would not fit the panels anymore.
List view is imo pretty readable from a large distance and one of the nicest and useful views in Nox. I am very happy with how that view is now and would not dream of changing it Smile
You can always enable slim list for a more clutter free version of list view.
Hack_kid Wrote:anyone notice the weather icon for current condition does not show up. its doing it on confluence too even with a new install does this mean its xbmc?
You have to set the location in weather plus add-on settings. This will break the xbmc location changer, so that's why I removed it for now from the weather settings.
I have location 1 set but only the animated current condition icon doesn't work

Its only the animated icons
Hack_kid Wrote:I have location 1 set but only the animated current condition icon doesn't work

Yeah, forgot to mention. That is a fault in the script. ReducedToZero posted a fix for the script and reported it to the add-on developer.
Normal icons work okay though.
Do u know where the fix is posted?
Hack_kid Wrote:Do u know where the fix is posted?

Yeah in this thread and in the weather plus thread :p
Big_Noid Wrote:This was already added yesterday Wink
It's an extra widget in place of latest or random items. Enable in Home Widgets section.

I had the version of 3 november, so i updated to the most recent git-hub version. However in the newest version i can still only choose 'meest recent' or 'willekeurig', there is no option for most relevant (or something like that).
What am i missing?
Smobbo Wrote:I had the version of 3 november, so i updated to the most recent git-hub version. However in the newest version i can still only choose 'meest recent' or 'willekeurig', there is no option for most relevant (or something like that).
What am i missing?

See this post.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=929...stcount=80

Install the .zip file and the widget will become visable
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:See this post.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=929...stcount=80

Install the .zip file and the widget will become visable

Ah, i thought it was included in the latest version (which would be weird ;P).
Anyhow, i've installed it and now i can choose the most relevant option, however on my homescreen it doesn't show any shows. It is just an empty list...
I have a few new episodes and also a few which i've seen halfway, so it should be populated right?
Smobbo Wrote:Ah, i thought it was included in the latest version (which would be weird ;P).
Anyhow, i've installed it and now i can choose the most relevant option, however on my homescreen it doesn't show any shows. It is just an empty list...
I have a few new episodes and also a few which i've seen halfway, so it should be populated right?

It might take a while before it's populated. Just have some patience Smile