Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WJWNL Wrote:I'm trying to remove the 'ratings' in the TV show section but I cannot find the right code to remove/edit. Can someone help me?

That's Label2 in the slimlist section. You want to add a visibility there:
Code:
!Container.Content(episodes)
Big_Noid Wrote:Since a couple of updates a go I made an extra button: cinema to play the cinema script. Play now just plays. If it still doesn't work, it's probably a script issue.

This is probably a silly question, but when in Movies and I press "i" to get the info screen, I do not see a "Cinema" button - I just see "Play" plus the other buttons. I even tried scrolling to the far right of the menu to find the cinema button. I do have the skin option set to use the HTE script. What am I missing? I also just upgraded to the latest version of the skin. Thanks.
krade Wrote:This is probably a silly question, but when in Movies and I press "i" to get the info screen, I do not see a "Cinema" button - I just see "Play" plus the other buttons. I even tried scrolling to the far right of the menu to find the cinema button. I do have the skin option set to use the HTE script. What am I missing? I also just upgraded to the latest version of the skin. Thanks.

The setting for the script disables the button in the VideoInfo dialog, with the option enabled you must enter the library through the submenu and then the script is enabled by default, ie just pressing enter on a movie. Disable this option and the button will be in the Videoinfo dialog again. It is done this way to prevent two instances of the script running and causing conflicts, so no silly question Wink
EDIT: I think I will remove this functionality so the button will always be visible, regardless of the submenu option.
Big_Noid Wrote:You should add a source and set content, see this link:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_Library

I've done everything asked on that wiki before, and just now as well. It doesn't show signs of scanning even when I check Run Automated Scan. It says Cleaning Up Library for a second and then nothing happens. Here's what I get when I go to "Video"

if I try to change the view to anything other than "List" and hit the arrow over, the word List just flashes for a second and then goes back to "List"

if I try to turn off Library mode video that popup menu with the bullet, it just flashes and goes back to Library mode.

I'm running the 3/26 nightly build if that helps, on an ATV2. I have Showcase and DVD Case views available in my Skins settings. Once I saw one of them available via the arrow over in the popup menu, but now I can't see them there at all to choose.
Big_Noid Wrote:That's Label2 in the slimlist section. You want to add a visibility there:
Code:
!Container.Content(episodes)

Thanks! I'm trying to do the same for:

But the same trick doesn't apply on ListItem.Property.
WJWNL Wrote:Thanks! I'm trying to do the same for:

But the same trick doesn't apply on ListItem.Property.
That's also Label2, add
Code:
!Container.Content(tvshows)
to the visibility condition for the episodes.
b_cott Wrote:I've done everything asked on that wiki before, and just now as well. It doesn't show signs of scanning even when I check Run Automated Scan. It says Cleaning Up Library for a second and then nothing happens. Here's what I get when I go to "Video"

You haven't added a source by the looks of it. Enable the Show "Add Source" buttons in file lists option in System-->Appearance-->File lists. Then add a source and set content.
b_cott Wrote:if I try to change the view to anything other than "List" and hit the arrow over, the word List just flashes for a second and then goes back to "List"

if I try to turn off Library mode video that popup menu with the bullet, it just flashes and goes back to Library mode.

I'm running the 3/26 nightly build if that helps, on an ATV2. I have Showcase and DVD Case views available in my Skins settings. Once I saw one of them available via the arrow over in the popup menu, but now I can't see them there at all to choose.
Sorry, can't help you there, it's probably a issue in the nightly build. Does changing views in Confluence work okay?
I have sources - one TV, on Movie. But they aren't listed in that picture because they're one level down from "File"

I went into Confluence and changed the settings, then went back to Aeon and it seems to have them now. Still no coverart or info scraped though. I wonder if that's a glitch with the nightly build.

for reference, here's a quick video of the issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHSdDDyDgyk
Could we use the same space on Year/rating as used around the poster? that would allow the title and such to be longer. And fix the spacing to be the same left and right around the title itself too. This would look cleaner if you understand what I'm talking about. Smile
b_cott Wrote:I have sources - one TV, on Movie. But they aren't listed in that picture because they're one level down from "File"

I went into Confluence and changed the settings, then went back to Aeon and it seems to have them now. Still no coverart or info scraped though. I wonder if that's a glitch with the nightly build.

for reference, here's a quick video of the issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHSdDDyDgyk
Youtube tells me that the video is private.
newphreak Wrote:Image
Could we use the same space on Year/rating as used around the poster? that would allow the title and such to be longer. And fix the spacing to be the same left and right around the title itself too. This would look cleaner if you understand what I'm talking about. Smile
The problem with that is that there is no more symmetry in the screen if you do it like that. i agree though that the title looks a bit strange because of the current and end time labels are not symmetric. i'll see what I can do about that.
Big_Noid Wrote:The setting for the script disables the button in the VideoInfo dialog, with the option enabled you must enter the library through the submenu and then the script is enabled by default, ie just pressing enter on a movie. Disable this option and the button will be in the Videoinfo dialog again. It is done this way to prevent two instances of the script running and causing conflicts, so no silly question Wink
EDIT: I think I will remove this functionality so the button will always be visible, regardless of the submenu option.

Big_Noid. Sorry about this. I think I am totally misunderstanding what you are saying. I am still not seeing an extra button called CINEMA. In the Movie Information Screen, I see "PLAY CAST REFRESH GET THUMB GET FANART TRAILER" after pressing an "i" key while a movie is highlighted. Are you saying I should disable and then re-enable the HTE script in the your skin settings to get the CINEMA button to show up? A few versions ago, I would just press PLAY and then the HTE script would fire off when optioned in the skin settings. Thanks again.
krade Wrote:Big_Noid. Sorry about this. I think I am totally misunderstanding what you are saying. I am still not seeing an extra button called CINEMA. In the Movie Information Screen, I see "PLAY CAST REFRESH GET THUMB GET FANART TRAILER" after pressing an "i" key while a movie is highlighted. Are you saying I should disable and then re-enable the HTE script in the your skin settings to get the CINEMA button to show up? A few versions ago, I would just press PLAY and then the HTE script would fire off when optioned in the skin settings. Thanks again.

In the General Skin setting disable "Submenu of Movies Uses Cinema Experrience Script as Default". Then go to videolibrary end pressing I will show the video information screen with button Cinema.
Big_Noid Wrote:In the General Skin setting disable "Submenu of Movies Uses Cinema Experrience Script as Default". Then go to videolibrary end pressing I will show the video information screen with button Cinema.

Excellent thanks! I was getting thrown off that disabling this option would turn on the HTE script showing the "CINEMA" button. Thanks for the help and great work.
Big thanks to Big Noid. I looked through those XML files and was able to change out the Studio logos for the rating logos. I think further worked my way through the home.xml and was able to add the video (files) menu to the sub menu of movies, remove everything but Title, Update, Latest, Genre and File. That way I can remove Video totally from the main menu, but still access being able to get to the video file view. Good stuff!