Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@BigNoid
Nice addition the flip CD cover Wink
Maybe also for home window?

One things though that you must have artistslideshow. I already have cdartmanger and rather use the fanart downloaded by that one. Now i have two add-ons filling the thumbnail cache.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@BigNoid

One things though that you must have artistslideshow. I already have cdartmanger and rather use the fanart downloaded by that one. Now i have two add-ons filling the thumbnail cache.

You're obsessed with the thumbnail cache :p
Big_Noid Wrote:You're obsessed with the thumbnail cache :p

Yes Wink

because it's already 10GB and still growing Sad
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Yes Wink

because it's already 10GB and still growing Sad

So i say it's time for a new HDD ! Smile
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@BigNoid
Yeah, I really like it. Still need to find a way to keep the artist images from completely disappearing when they flip back to complete the illusion that it's the back of the cd case.
To make this on home window I would need to run the script at startup and make a cd case now playing widget. Two things i don't want to do. besides, since the cd wall background I never play music on home screen anymore.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:because it's already 10GB and still growing Sad
I'm glad I bought a 40 GB ssd for this reason.
Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, I really like it. Still need to find a way to keep the artist images from completely disappearing when they flip back to complete the illusion that it's the back of the cd case.....
besides, since the cd wall background I never play music on home screen anymore.

I use it almost all the time it is really great Nod

The only problem now is I like both front and back of the cdOo
Big Noid when you stop to surprise us?Laugh
I installed the eden-pre branch using the passion repo and for some reason the box behind my menu's are all missing, it makes it very hard to read the menu options. I tried changing various color options but none of them make a background appear. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

pics:
http://i.imgur.com/Ysm3Y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/igdnw.jpg
infinus Wrote:I installed the eden-pre branch using the passion repo and for some reason the box behind my menu's are all missing, it makes it very hard to read the menu options. I tried changing various color options but none of them make a background appear. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

What you're doing wrong is to use 3th party repos like passion Smile
butchabay Wrote:What you're doing wrong is to use 3th party repos like passion Smile

It was listed on the first post as one of the ways of doing it, is it not as up to date as other methods?

*edit* I installed the version from github and everything is fixed Smile Thanks for the information!
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I use it almost all the time it is really great Nod

The only problem now is I like both front and back of the cdOo
-Me too, might be nice to alternate front/back (from 1-2 minutes)

-Bug or feature? Along with the CD, the clearart also switches... I kinda like it, it completes the flip, however, clearart it's not a part of a real CD...
infinus Wrote:It was listed on the first post as one of the ways of doing it, is it not as up to date as other methods?

*edit* I installed the version from github and everything is fixed Smile Thanks for the information!

It's just that people having troubles with xbmc passion repo atm, be sure you have autoupdate disabled.
Big_Noid Wrote:I'm glad I bought a 40 GB ssd for this reason.

You're not running Windows then are you?

My bare W7U x64 is 15GB already, and my xbmc folder is 6 GB, and some 30.000 files.
I have all unneeded features disabled, no pagefile, no system restore, nothing installed but my ati drivers and xbmc. 40GB is cutting it close then.

Most of those 30.000 files are in the cache folder, so I totally get Machine Sanctum's obsession. I think I share it Laugh

on topic: thanks for the split weather widget. Awesome.
BigNoid, u guys got me flying from Nox to MQ3, and back to Nox each time u get some new and amazing stuff. When is it going to end? lol
Just keep doing such amazing work, congratulations for the beautiful skin.
PatOso Wrote:Big Noid when you stop to surprise us?Laugh
Hopefully not for a long time Big Grin
sergiocos Wrote:-Me too, might be nice to alternate front/back (from 1-2 minutes)

-Bug or feature? Along with the CD, the clearart also switches... I kinda like it, it completes the flip, however, clearart it's not a part of a real CD...
Didn't test with the clearlogo. I made some changes just now to music viz which should clear these issues. Also I was not happy with the place for the logo so I moved it.
Raytestrak Wrote:You're not running Windows then are you?
Nope XBMC Live install with compiled eden-pre xbmc. Unless you play games on your htpc or have an ati card I see no reason to stick with Windows.
vicmanpergar Wrote:BigNoid, u guys got me flying from Nox to MQ3, and back to Nox each time u get some new and amazing stuff. When is it going to end? lol
Just keep doing such amazing work, congratulations for the beautiful skin.
lol