Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:IN Viewtype_LowListMusic.xml add !Container.Content(artists) to the thumb visibility condition.

Thanks a ton BN, I really appreciate you getting back me. I will try that tonight after work.
Whizz Wrote:I tried it, but that was a little over my head. Here are the logos, they are from Dutch/Belgian broadcasters Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?b36iv23ew93sj37

It can be very difficult to get started.
My advice is use SmartGIT (you will still have to install git)

Studio flags:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/pull/147
Martijn Wrote:It can be very difficult to get started.
My advice is use SmartGIT (you will still have to install git)

Studio flags:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/pull/147

Thanks for adding them for me Smile Next time I'll see if I can do it myself!
Is this how the PseudoTV skin is supposed to look? Seems that there should be dividers between shows and maybe the currently playing shouldn't be so dark? Can be quite hard to tell what show is meant to be on at which time at the moment!

submitted a Pull Request for the Shutdown Timer to use the XBMC System Settings for the command.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/pull/149
ok running xbmc live with aeon nox 10.1 and noticed in fullscreen music visualization I have no fallback if no artist fanart found. The screen just goes black if no fanart found for artist. Please if you could help me (its really annoying not to have any fallback image)(Probably a simple answer)
nistuf Wrote:Since 2.0 the recently added widget keeps showing recently added movies/episodes, even when I have watched them. I tried playing around with the widget settings, but couldn't get this to work. So I want the widget to show the recently added unwatched movies/episodes... Can you point me in the right direction? Love this skin (:

Hope someone can answer this question Smile
nistuf Wrote:Since 2.0 the recently added widget keeps showing recently added movies/episodes, even when I have watched them. I tried playing around with the widget settings, but couldn't get this to work. So I want the widget to show the recently added unwatched movies/episodes... Can you point me in the right direction? Love this skin (:

I think this is an XMBC issue, Confluence does the same to me. Though I seem to remember this wasn't the behavior in Dharma, can anyone confirm this?
dannycorker Wrote:Is this how the PseudoTV skin is supposed to look? Seems that there should be dividers between shows and maybe the currently playing shouldn't be so dark? Can be quite hard to tell what show is meant to be on at which time at the moment!
Nope, that is a bug and is fixed in next release.
leepenny Wrote:ok running xbmc live with aeon nox 10.1 and noticed in fullscreen music visualization I have no fallback if no artist fanart found. The screen just goes black if no fanart found for artist. Please if you could help me (its really annoying not to have any fallback image)(Probably a simple answer)
There's no fallback image for artist slideshow yet. Will have to test first before I can give the code.
nistuf Wrote:Hope someone can answer this question Smile
See the FAQ Wink
Hey

I love this skin to death. Amazing job!

Just one question, how do I get to old Info wall back? The one that was in the dharma version. I'm using the latest git version and I can't seem to find the option for it.

Thx in advance
Big_Noid Wrote:See the FAQ Wink

Is there an aeon nox specific faq? or is just a bug/change of the widget that you just implement in the skin..? Thnx!
I love this skin. Had my brother round last night and showed him XBMC running with Aeon Nox and his jaw was on the floor. Great job.

One question, I tried the other aeon skin a few days ago and when playing music and exiting out to home menu level, it showed the same cd disc playing and album cover as aeon Nox but also pulled up the artist fan art for that artist as the background and displayed to the right, the next four tracks to be played. Looked nice.

Can this be achieved in Nox?

Keep up the good work, this is the greatest skin I've seen.
mikeplow1961 Wrote:I love this skin. Had my brother round last night and showed him XBMC running with Aeon Nox and his jaw was on the floor. Great job.

One question, I tried the other aeon skin a few days ago and when playing music and exiting out to home menu level, it showed the same cd disc playing and album cover as aeon Nox but also pulled up the artist fan art for that artist as the background and displayed to the right, the next four tracks to be played. Looked nice.

Can this be achieved in Nox?

Keep up the good work, this is the greatest skin I've seen.

Nox already has the playlist widget. Since I don't want to add any extra options (there are too much options already) I won't add this.
BN, did you already thought about changing the Stripshow view I posted about a week ago? Don't want to push you, just wondering what the status is.
Stripshow is very well for pictures.