Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ sergiocos and paendorz: both issues fixed.

@ spinecho and spong_miester: Atm there is only support for US tv ratings, beause I haven't seen a scraper yet to add foreign ratings, plus most shows are US. I can add UK ratings to TV Show also, no problem.

@ ble52: I have no way of knowing where the cleararts are stored. I coded it in conjunction with the logo downloader script which automatically puts it in the shows root folder. It can be done of course, a bit like the artist logos are working now, but it would break logo support for the majority and the logo script will become useless in Nox. So I can't help you out.

@ smiffy1989: I don't think I understand, I have no problem scrolling through Shutdown menu

@all: New pseudotv epg:
Me again :p

I'm trying to edit my tv show view, have got it more or less how I want it but can't get the list to behave as required.

I've edited your Info List view type (now that it has the banners it was the easiest for what I want), however I want the list to be like my episodes view - a fixed list. I've tried simply changing it to a fixed list but it doesn't work and just breaks the view. Any ideas what I would need to do?

This is what it looks like now...

As soon as this list is sorted then the rest is just simple cosmetics and I can move on to the next view.

Thanks is advance (again :p )
Eddage Wrote:I've tried simply changing it to a fixed list but it doesn't work and just breaks the view.
It's normal that the view changes to another view upon refresh if you altered the type of list. Just switch back to your view and it will be fine. It really is as easy as just changing to type="fixedlist". Of course you have to add focusposition and so forth but that is not necessary for it to work.
Haha, wow. I even tried to select the view again but must have completely missed it and then assumed it wasn't there any more!

Cheers Big_Noid!
Big_Noid Wrote:@ smiffy1989: I don't think I understand, I have no problem scrolling through Shutdown menu

If you select favourites from the shutdown menu and then choose a favourite, when the new window loads you can't scroll through the options.

So I've added video addons to favourites and want to access it via the favourites option in the shutdown menu, when I do I can't scroll through my video addons.

Does that make sense?
Hi Big_Noid,

i have a small request.
in the movie library mode using the wall view, is there a way to popup a little info panel? Like in Aeon MQ2? I really like that, because I don't want to press the "i" button and go to a whole new page just for some little story info.

Or maybe I'm stupid and it is already there but I don't know how to turn it on?

Thanks!

*edit*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-opTlad8I8
You can see it here at 48 seconds he changes to wall view.
Shinu Wrote:ok, understandable. do u believe that his mod can still work with the most recent versions of the skin?

also, ever thought of adding an info popup at the top of the poster view like this? i like the way it looks....

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=3e8fa7578...&sc=photos
I don't think it will work, the skin has changed so much since then.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
Some good news.

So now these are in xbmc pre-eden repo:
script.logo-downloader (3.0.3)
script.tv.show.next.aired (3.0.2)
So you can add them to the addon.xml

Maybe also adding this one as standard download?:
script.tvtunes (1.0.6)

Cheers for the heads up.
Big_Noid Wrote:Cheers for the heads up.
No problem Smile

Have some question about the new "info list" with the banner option.
If you're at the end of the list it always shows the last one empty. It doesn't do this at the top.
The option "slim list" has no function when you have banners enabled.
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9406/...ot068s.png
love the work, would it be possible in the info list view with banners enabled to make them pop out a bit? maybe something along the lines of giving a border?
Hey BigNoid, does your fix for my request here still work? Or do I need a new modified version of the DialogSeekBar.xml from you?
Choque Wrote:I want pause to look like this instead of how it looks right now
smiffy1989 Wrote:If you select favourites from the shutdown menu and then choose a favourite, when the new window loads you can't scroll through the options.

So I've added video addons to favourites and want to access it via the favourites option in the shutdown menu, when I do I can't scroll through my video addons.

Does that make sense?

I have been seeing this too, I cannot use the favorite option from the shutdown menu or as a main menu option. I have to go to videos and select the source and then browse to the correct file. I thought I had done something wrong and was the only one.

I guess this is just a long way for me to say +1.
Thanks for the label fix on the pause screen, Big_Noid.

The garbled text where the separator should be is still there, though. Only in that particular screen, others work fine.

@ smiffy1989 and Reginald: It's a bug in xbmc. Same thing happens in Confluence.

@paendorz: I see the problem. Will fix it.

@Hudson_Hawk04: I tried a few things and settled with this. That's why I added the floor label. A border doesn't look good imo.

@Machine-Sanctum: fixed.

@bokkoman: You mean the annoying pop up that blocks the wall view :p
sry, I always hated that pop-up. I'll add it to the list, but no promises when it will be added to the skin.
how fo you enable or disable tv logos ?

thanks
Big_Noid Wrote:@ smiffy1989 and Reginald: It's a bug in xbmc. Same thing happens in Confluence.

@paendorz: I see the problem. Will fix it.

@Hudson_Hawk04: I tried a few things and settled with this. That's why I added the floor label. A border doesn't look good imo.

@Machine-Sanctum: fixed.

@bokkoman: You mean the annoying pop up that blocks the wall view :p
sry, I always hated that pop-up. I'll add it to the list, but no promises when it will be added to the skin.

Works great now. Also, thanks for the alternate watched overlay on episode view

meridius Wrote:how fo you enable or disable tv logos ?

thanks

I could be wrong but, as far as I know, there's no setting for that. If the file is in the show folder, then the logo will appear. Otherwise, it wont.