Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid, I've just updated to Eden and the new version and its brilliant Big Grin
My one and only gripe is that the recentlyadded script now shows all content insted of just unplayed.
Is there a simple way of changing it back to the old behaviour?
Hello,
Is there a way to display custom movie genre's in thumbnails mode? It works for me in both list and showcase, but not thumbnails.

Also, any chance it'll eventually support png and not only jpg?

Thanks!
Venares Wrote:Big_Noid, I've just updated to Eden and the new version and its brilliant Big Grin
My one and only gripe is that the recentlyadded script now shows all content insted of just unplayed.
Is there a simple way of changing it back to the old behaviour?
Unfortunately not. It's now hardcoded in xbmc and the devs decided that hide watch should not be available as an option for recent added.
LakersFan Wrote:Hello,
Is there a way to display custom movie genre's in thumbnails mode? It works for me in both list and showcase, but not thumbnails.

Also, any chance it'll eventually support png and not only jpg?

Thanks!
No. atm only list and showscase/dvd case. Will see if what I can do to add to different views.
I can only choose one file extension and I choose jpg. But there is no problem, you can just rename them all to jpg without actually converting from png to jpg and xbmc will render it correctly.
Big_Noid Wrote:I can only choose one file extension and I choose jpg. But there is no problem, you can just rename them all to jpg without actually converting from png to jpg and xbmc will render it correctly.

Would a great option if you could use
Code:
<info>ListItem.Path,,landscape.*</info>
Then there would be no hasle on different filetypes
Regarding : The tiny little "current condition" icon by the time in the home menu (and under current in "weather"

Are those on pre-eden getting the icon properly? As mine on dharma stopped a bit ago. The dev on weather plus said that it be a skin issue:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=943...tcount=630

I think something changed when weather.com did that bit, though I could of read it wrong.

Hopefully that's helpful if this is an actual issue. I'm going to try the changes and see if it works.
Bug in got if u go in music and view an artist then go back to root their fanart stays loaded
fional Wrote:Regarding : The tiny little "current condition" icon by the time in the home menu (and under current in "weather"

Are those on pre-eden getting the icon properly? As mine on dharma stopped a bit ago. The dev on weather plus said that it be a skin issue:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=943...tcount=630

I think something changed when weather.com did that bit, though I could of read it wrong.

Hopefully that's helpful if this is an actual issue. I'm going to try the changes and see if it works.
I use
Code:
$INFO[Window(weather).Property(Current.ConditionIcon)]
for normal icon and
Code:
$INFO[Window(weather).Property(Current.FanartCode)]
for animated icons in dharma and eden-pre.

Both should work as the same code is working in eden-pre and I don't think there are different infolabels for weather plus in dharma and eden-pre.
I currently don't have a dharma install ready to test with.
Hack_kid Wrote:Bug in got if u go in music and view an artist then go back to root their fanart stays loaded
I cannot reproduce this.
hi,
can be a bug or not Big Grin

If play music and breadcrumbs actif, in movies windows if pressed down for view fanart then mini player are not background.

In virtual keyboard on number 1 press left not go to 0

@+
Raytestrak Wrote:There's a bug in the weather, humidity has two "%".

I've seen this too, in case it helps someone seeing it in the near future I think it's an XBMC thing.

Make sure your internetz is connected and refresh weather.

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma (Taking a look at Eden) | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.7
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
fional Wrote:Regarding : The tiny little "current condition" icon ... mine on dharma stopped a bit ago.

@fional, try this, it contains 3 patched Dharma Nox files. IWFM, YMMV.

Please make sure you back up any files you replace.

HTH

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma (Taking a look at Eden) | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.7
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Rififi77 Wrote:hi,
can be a bug or not Big Grin

If play music and breadcrumbs actif, in movies windows if pressed down for view fanart then mini player are not background.

In virtual keyboard on number 1 press left not go to 0

@+

Both fixed, cheers.
@big_noid
Updated to the latest SVN, played around ... Have to say, this skin is amazing!
Cheers mate, fantastic job!
I have problems changing fanart with Nox, the preview changes, but the fanart itself won't. Tried it with confluence, no issue there.
butchabay Wrote:@big_noid
Updated to the latest SVN, played around ... Have to say, this skin is amazing!
Cheers mate, fantastic job!

Cheers, you're doing a great job with Cirruse yourself!

Raytestrak Wrote:I have problems changing fanart with Nox, the preview changes, but the fanart itself won't. Tried it with confluence, no issue there.

I can reproduce this. Only changes after reloading the skin.
Big_Noid Wrote:It's not a fix because it's not a bug. I prefer to not load external images if it can be avoided, other skins have different ideas.

Sorry if I'm being dense here. I'm just not sure where the images are supposed to be located. I'm currently using Artwork Downloader to grab extra fanart. Currently each of my tv shows is in its own directory with directories for seasons. The main directory has banner.jpg, fanart.jpg, poster.jpg, banner.jpg, season banners, clearlogos, landscape etc as well as an extrafanart folder.

So, it appears that I have all the necessary artwork. It's just not in the correct location. Where does it need to be and is there a way to automate the process?