Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please put in scraping for posters for tv shows!
Chrisballuk Wrote:I really like this skin. Not too laggy on the apple tv 2g either. Just wondering on trailers the apple tv seems to choke up playing them with the menu still visable. Can i turn trailers to full screen?
You can press tab when trailers start.
Shinu Wrote:That's nice, real nice. Cool maybe u can have the red HD-DVD cases for 576p videos? just for added variation? And here's an idea, ever thought about season level cases? simply the cases with the label "Season X Complete", X being whatever season is selected and "Extras" label for Specials? just a thought. Smile
Personally I don't like the idea of 576 displayed as hddvd, but this is an easy mod to do, just replace the 576.png case with a case of your liking. I haven't decided yet how and if to implement the cases for tv shows.
Babal Wrote:Excellent, can't wait for te DVD/BR Case Mode! (Showcase)

PS: Can't have it working, is there any hidden option to switch ON?

Thanks Mate
Showcase is not ready yet, in Low List enable Show Cases (svn only) (the name of this option may change, it may look a little confusing on the showcase view)
Babal Wrote:In my opinion, we should keep it simple, too many different cases will give a messy impression like in Aeon MQ2... DVD & BluRay (Low & Hi-Res), is enough but that's only my point of view... Big Grin
I agree.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:I am not sure if this is skin related, but I had a few idea that came to me when dealing with a corrupted video db which I had to remove. Would it be possible to have a toggle for the library scanning progress box? and would it be possible to include a rough estimate of the time reaming for the scan attached to the window? Just a thought.
Enable Hide Library updates in Video settings of normal XBMC menu.
boulala Wrote:Nice work on the cases man. Never thought they would come so quickly. Now go out and celebrate yourself then you deserve it. You considert almost all our requests thats amazing, but we have to be carefull that the skin doesn't get to bloated as new requests are coming in. Either way, a big thank you for your work and all you've done to make this gorgeous skin.
I agree, I think the skin is pretty complete now, so that's why cases are the last new (big) feature for a while. I am gonna focus on bug fixing and finetuning the skin after the cases are ready and release a stable 1.0 version.
balast Wrote:Yep. Cases are impressive.. but I have a different question.. is there a way to improve TV Shows.. and get episodes be divided by seasons? If you have only one season of certain series it is ok to search for particular episode.. but if you have nine seasons of certain series and want to get for example to season 5 episode 16 it is not just 'click away' by any means..
I can see that xbmc can regonize what season and episode the movie is by the name of the file so I am wondering if it would be hard to get every tv series have a season choice (all, season 1 only, season 2 only) before displaying list of all episodes.

Any chance for this Big Noid?

Thanks.
I think you have enabled "always" for flatten tv shows in normal XBMC settings.
Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

very great cases !!! CanĀ“t wait to see this cases in the showcase view !!!

Greets
Eisi
Coming soon to svn Big Grin
bthusby Wrote:Please put in scraping for posters for tv shows!
Just found out that it is possible, so I will add it.
is it save to delete the Textures.xbt file when modding? will i experience any performance drops or anything when running the skin using the uncompressed file?
Shinu Wrote:is it save to delete the Textures.xbt file when modding? will i experience any performance drops or anything when running the skin using the uncompressed file?

I feel performance is better with textures.xbt. It's easy to build one yourself. In the Alaska subforum Hitcher has put up a download link for texturepacker package ready to use.
cool man, i'll check it out. thanx.
Hi Big_Noid quick question about the latest SVN - I see you've added the option to show plot or plot outline in the info panel. I have the latest SVN installed but where do I access this option? I can't find it anywhere.

Yes I agree this skin is very close to being complete. Would you consider adding an second style option for the home menu screen?
Showcase view with cases:

kealan Wrote:Hi Big_Noid quick question about the latest SVN - I see you've added the option to show plot or plot outline in the info panel. I have the latest SVN installed but where do I access this option? I can't find it anywhere.

Yes I agree this skin is very close to being complete. Would you consider adding an second style option for the home menu screen?
The option is here:

I tried to add classic home menu, but my fonts don't look good on it. Since I don't want to change the font, you can try the mod that danofun posted in this thread.
Big_Noid Wrote:Showcase view with cases:

The option is here:

I tried to add classic home menu, but my fonts don't look good on it. Since I don't want to change the font, you can try the mod that danofun posted in this thread.

Could you have an additional font specified in font.xml if the classic home menu was selected? I admit I'm a fan of classic and I've been using danofun's mod on my home screen. It's easy to do but a click of a button would be eaisier Wink
dascmo Wrote:Could you have an additional font specified in font.xml if the classic home menu was selected? I admit I'm a fan of classic and I've been using danofun's mod on my home screen. It's easy to do but a click of a button would be eaisier Wink

Hi dascmo could you post a screenshot of your home screen with the classic mod? And could you also repost danofun's code on how to implement it? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.
dascmo Wrote:Could you have an additional font specified in font.xml if the classic home menu was selected? I admit I'm a fan of classic and I've been using danofun's mod on my home screen. It's easy to do but a click of a button would be eaisier Wink

I meant I don't want to add the old Aeon fonts.
I added it just now in svn and played a bit with the aspect of my regular fonts. Please tell me what you think.
Amazing skin!!! great jop Big_Noid!

Edit: This is my modified Home.xml with weather/time in top of the screen:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RXAYIJW

Just rename to Home.xml and put in 720p folder.

Based on danofun files!

And one screenshot:

Regards!
This thread has been an absolute joy to watch! Big_Noid, I can't even tell you how impressed I am with the speed and precision with which you have constantly improved NOX.

For those wanting the classic home menu, Big_Noid's addition of a toggle in the skin settings makes my earlier MOD even easier to implement. Simply add the file aeon_setting.ttf to the fonts folder, then change 720p/Fonts.xml lines #49-54 from
Code:
<font>
      <name>Font_MainClassic</name>
      <filename>Ubuntu-B.ttf</filename>
      <size>60</size>
      <aspect>0.8</aspect>
    </font>
to
Code:
<font>
      <name>Font_MainClassic</name>
      <filename>aeon_settings.ttf</filename>
      <size>79</size>
    </font>
Thanks for poster scraping! It will complete lowlist view for tv shows Big Grin

Im also still hoping for fanart and plot/description view for my games in the Advanced Launcher! (pretty please! Smile )
Big_Noid Wrote:I meant I don't want to add the old Aeon fonts.
I added it just now in svn and played a bit with the aspect of my regular fonts. Please tell me what you think.

I think it's a nice option to have the original theme - the right hand side of the home bar though is far more transparent than the left side.

You have such lovely view options in all the other menus for movies and TV Shows, I think to make this skin really complete is a few really solid (and original if possible) view options for the home screen. Something to think about.

Well done.
NEVER CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONTS NOID!!!! that's one of the things i love most about the skin. and i think it time u update the screenshots on your first post, so that ppl will see off the bat what new feature are in the skin.