Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hack_kid Wrote:Hey noise off topic but I know u run Linux, does an ati. Radeion HD 5800 series support vadpu
Supposedly if you compile with enable-vaapi. My htpc has an onboard ati card (hd3200) but I never got vaapi working (first there is the horror of getting the right xvba packages and right linux drivers and in the end when I got everything right, half of the videos were not decoded right, green spots whatever). I got so tired of trying I put in an old Nvidia card that I had lying around (8800 GS) and never had any problems whatsoever.
Hack_kid Wrote:Noticed something, in Linux all the bannerplex animations are silky smooth in windows when u open bannerplex. The info panel just appears in the back instead of sliding in same with the list pane in files mode basically the sliding animation is borked
I can sort of reproduce it, you don't see the first half on the animation it seems.
igbygoesclown Wrote:This is probably (actually quite sure it's not)Blush not an Aeon nox issue but I have much better luck getting answers here than the other forums..so here goes.

I wasn't planning on loading my music collection on xbmc but I tried getting some of it just to see how it looks like and it turns out I like it. a lot. I used the cdart manager add-on and it's just perfect. It downloaded most of the cd arts and logos. Then i decided to load my entire collection, updated my library, ran cdart manager, got more cdarts and logos. Everything was fine except for the new batch of downloaded logos not showing up on my library. It's in the folder/location where I want it to be so I dont know why its not working. Do i need to delete something like a cache or something..and where can I find it? Huh
Only thing I can think of is the path to music library in viewtype options. If that is set to the same path you set in cdart manager, all logos should appear, but only in LowList and showcase/cd case with infopanel and InfoWall.
The link for the Advanced Launcher fix in the first page is not working, it's broken.

- Advanced Launcher view messed up in InfoWall. Fix by dropping this in 720p folder
I was told to ask my question in here sooooo..... does anyone know if there is away to get the cdart to spin in list view?:confused2:
kyotocafe Wrote:The link for the Advanced Launcher fix in the first page is not working, it's broken.

- Advanced Launcher view messed up in InfoWall. Fix by dropping this in 720p folder
Thx, link fixed.
Greg7777777 Wrote:I was told to ask my question in here sooooo..... does anyone know if there is away to get the cdart to spin in list view?:confused2:

It spins when the album is playing matches that of the list. if you want it to spin always you could edit Viewtype_List.xml, change this code:
Code:
<animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="5000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="StringCompare(ListItem.Album,MusicPlayer.Album)+!IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb)+Player.HasAudio">Conditional</animation>

to this:
Code:
<animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="5000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
i was wondering where i could find the icon for "all albums" so that i could change it something else. Also since im writing, where would i also find where the default album icon is. Thanks
Big_Noid Wrote:Only thing I can think of is the path to music library in viewtype options. If that is set to the same path you set in cdart manager, all logos should appear, but only in LowList and showcase/cd case with infopanel and InfoWall.

Ow..yeah thats what I forgot to do, set the path to the right/same folder. Thanks Noid!Smile
ok finally got linux working! and with vaapi! noticed two werid things this is somewhat off topic but i hope its ok, when i tryed to install the skin from a build about a day a go i got dependences not met. now i had just upgraded from xbmc 10.1 to a self compiled xbmc from git and when i went in the addons setion and went to the xbmc repo it was showing 10.1 addons! are they messing with the repository or is there something really messed up on my end or is the xbmc repo tied into the ubuntu apt-get? which would mean i need to do an apt-get update, sorry if i'm way off base but it really confused me
i'm getting no fanart displaying at all on the main menu with the latest svn.

have I deselected something?
johnmerrick Wrote:i'm getting no fanart displaying at all on the main menu with the latest svn.

have I deselected something?

Maybe your xbmc nightly build is to old. Update it to latest one.
Hey what are skin variales
Hack_kid Wrote:Hey what are skin variales

Part of XML code to make the lifes of the skinners a lot easier and reduces the code by a lot.
As a user you won't notice a thing or maybe a very slight performance increase but not yet proven i think.
Here's some info on it:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107734
I've run into a little problem...

I keep getting "Error Script Failed! RecentlyAdded.py" and I can't see my recently added files on the home screen either.

I'm not sure if that's to do with the skin or XBMC itself...Any ideas?
badboy123 Wrote:I've run into a little problem...

I keep getting "Error Script Failed! RecentlyAdded.py" and I can't see my recently added files on the home screen either.

I'm not sure if that's to do with the skin or XBMC itself...Any ideas?

What version of XBMC you using?
If Pre-Eden (Nightlies) that may be your problem. That script is no longer used in Eden.
I'm still using XBMC 10.1, under the system menu it says "(Compiled: Mar 8 2011)".

I've not been using the nighlies...
A quick thought - the banners for 'New' and 'Watched' are really close to the same color (light blue) and in the same place so when you are scanning to see what is new in a library of a lot of movies it can be difficult.

What about either a different color for one of them or the other corner?

Just a thought...