Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:[..]
To fix, drop these in 720p folder of skin.aeon.nox (only Dharma version of the skin):
http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/svn/trun...alogOK.xml
http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/svn/trun...ogress.xml
Then just press OK to close the dialog and while scanning press OK to cancel scanning. (ESC also works).[..]

Thanks, worked like a charm!

Also, as a feature request would it be possible to show the CPU/GPU Temperatures from advancedsettings in the OSD debug-info-overlay (the one with bitrates, cpu usage, etc)? Would be nice to have access to them in a simpler way then going all the way to system info.

Thanks for the fixes!
What is the possibility of getting a 1080 version of this skin? It seems like more and more skinners are making 1080 versions of their skins, and this one is my favorite... so here's hoping! Smile
Big_Noid Wrote:It's caused because I don't have an all caps font. I can fix it for the main menu, but not for the rest of the skin.

That would indeed be great, thanks!
Amazing skin, this is a notch above the rest!

the posting on the home page is what got my attention and after installing i was blown away even more.

how do i get my TV shows to reflect the image on the home page?

thats the one thing i have not been able to figure out?

Thanks,
-aPeg
apeg Wrote:Amazing skin, this is a notch above the rest!

the posting on the home page is what got my attention and after installing i was blown away even more.

Thanks,
-aPeg

I think this is the skin 'Transparency'
Banditt Wrote:I think this is the skin 'Transparency'

Ahhh you're right, I read the comments off the front story wrong... da well Transparency isnt half as good as this one

thanks,
-aPeg
ghostelement Wrote:What is the possibility of getting a 1080 version of this skin? It seems like more and more skinners are making 1080 versions of their skins, and this one is my favorite... so here's hoping! Smile
I don't think it will matter much as all graphics are already 1080p.
apeg Wrote:Amazing skin, this is a notch above the rest!

Thanks,
-aPeg

it's a bit tricky, but that is landscape view with tv logo on and infopanel off.
Not a biggie just a cosmetic issue. Could the progress bar for the OSD when pressing 'i' for info be changed from the current white to the blue progress bar one has when rew or ff video?

thx
One feature that would make this skin perfect for me would be the ability to hide the Please Wait notice when using the Cinema Experience add-on. It pops up in between intros or trailers and is distracting. Can this be turned off?
uncertainty Wrote:Not a biggie just a cosmetic issue. Could the progress bar for the OSD when pressing 'i' for info be changed from the current white to the blue progress bar one has when rew or ff video?

thx
Not the exact same blue one, but it's possible to do a colordiffuse on the white one to make it another color. But it won't have the shading effect of the other one.
MidnightWatcher Wrote:One feature that would make this skin perfect for me would be the ability to hide the Please Wait notice when using the Cinema Experience add-on. It pops up in between intros or trailers and is distracting. Can this be turned off?
I can't control this. If you really want to get rid of it rename/delete DialogBusy.xml in 720p folder.
Would it be possible to make the episodes in landscape mode each play a 5 second clip?
Just like the PS3 has with saved videos.
I just added this in git, a new view called Carousel:

and here a video of the view in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbAKe416VbA
LiLChris Wrote:Would it be possible to make the episodes in landscape mode each play a 5 second clip?
Just like the PS3 has with saved videos.

That would look very nice. I can only add it if Team XBMC will make this a feature.
Big_Noid Wrote:I just added this in git, a new view called Carousel:

*snip*

and here a video of the view in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbAKe416VbA

Looks nice! Smile

Big_Noid Wrote:That would look very nice. I can only add it if Team XBMC will make this a feature.

Had a feeling that was going to be the answer. >.<
Big_Noid Wrote:I just added this in git, a new view called Carousel
looking good, congrats!
Eden only? Or can be done for Dharma also?