Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBC Sports Live Extra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eracknaphobia I am trying to send you pm about provider info. Not able to.
Eracknaphobia - awesome plugin - i have an apple tv and it dosent give me anything live with the official app. with your plugin i get everything and more. i had an issue with the comcast login - probably captcha related. tried direct tv and it worked with no issues
keep up the good work
Not sure if this is just me but I'm getting script error on my android box running kodi just after the add on opens, if I go to live & upcomming I get script error same for featured and on nbc just did a manual update to see if it fixed it but nothing if there is anything else let me know
Not sure if this is just me but I'm getting script error on my android box running kodi just after the add on opens, if I go to live & upcomming I get script error same for featured and on nbc just did a manual update to see if it fixed it but nothing if there is anything else let me know
Trying to log in with DISH network but all i get is errors .

Also tried to log in on their official website but it also gives errors . Have they changed the way customers log in now ? ie - specific PIN code give to customers ?

Thanks

Dan
Hi, I've got it installed on Kodi through my Amazon Fire TV. I'm in the UK, but have an unblock us account and have that set up on the router the Amazon Fire TV's plugged into... this means the free streams work. However, when I put in a comcast/direct tv username and password which definitely work (they work through the browser on my laptop), it says to check my username and password when I try and play premium content.

What can I try to fix that? I tried it ~12 hours ago, and again now... same problem both times.

Thanks for any help.
(2015-07-26, 12:23)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've got it installed on Kodi through my Amazon Fire TV. I'm in the UK, but have an unblock us account and have that set up on the router the Amazon Fire TV's plugged into... this means the free streams work. However, when I put in a comcast/direct tv username and password which definitely work (they work through the browser on my laptop), it says to check my username and password when I try and play premium content.

What can I try to fix that? I tried it ~12 hours ago, and again now... same problem both times.

Thanks for any help.

You need to use a VPN not a DNS service.
(2015-07-26, 12:29)Olliepop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 12:23)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've got it installed on Kodi through my Amazon Fire TV. I'm in the UK, but have an unblock us account and have that set up on the router the Amazon Fire TV's plugged into... this means the free streams work. However, when I put in a comcast/direct tv username and password which definitely work (they work through the browser on my laptop), it says to check my username and password when I try and play premium content.

Thanks for any help.

Ah right, I thought it was working because I could play the free stuff which is also region locked (I think?!). Can you point me to a guide for doing that? I just searched for VPN in this thread but it's not a long enough search term.
(2015-07-26, 12:47)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 12:29)Olliepop Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for any help.

Ah right, I thought it was working because I could play the free stuff which is also region locked (I think?!). Can you point me to a guide for doing that? I just searched for VPN in this thread but it's not a long enough search term.
google vpn get one £3 a month
(2015-07-26, 12:57)jeff woad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 12:47)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 12:29)Olliepop Wrote: [ -> ]You need to use a VPN not a DNS service.

Yeah, I know they're easy to get - I mean how do I set it up with my Amazon Fire TV/Kodi/NBC Sports combination? I'm sorry for being embarrassingly thick!
(2015-07-26, 13:03)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 12:57)jeff woad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 12:47)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah right, I thought it was working because I could play the free stuff which is also region locked (I think?!). Can you point me to a guide for doing that? I just searched for VPN in this thread but it's not a long enough search term.

Yeah, I know they're easy to get - I mean how do I set it up with my Amazon Fire TV/Kodi/NBC Sports combination? I'm sorry for being embarrassingly thick!

thought you was using laptop can you not google how to install vpn on amazon fire tv
(2015-07-26, 13:03)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know they're easy to get - I mean how do I set it up with my Amazon Fire TV/Kodi/NBC Sports combination? I'm sorry for being embarrassingly thick!

The only way your going to be able to use a vpn on a firetv is if you have a compatible router that allows you to run a vpn via the router itself as far as i know there is no way of installing a vpn directly onto a fire tv or fire stick, personally ive have an Asus ac68u running Merlin Asuswrt so iam able to selectively route vpn to any specific device.
(2015-07-26, 13:25)j2220 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 13:03)Jamesp99 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know they're easy to get - I mean how do I set it up with my Amazon Fire TV/Kodi/NBC Sports combination? I'm sorry for being embarrassingly thick!

The only way your going to be able to use a vpn on a firetv is if you have a compatible router that allows you to run a vpn via the router itself as far as iam know there is no way of installing a vpn directly onto a fire tv or fire stick
easy way use laptop with hdmi ugly but looks like the only way
(2015-07-26, 13:28)jeff woad Wrote: [ -> ]

The only way your going to be able to use a vpn on a firetv is if you have a compatible router that allows you to run a vpn via the router itself as far as iam know there is no way of installing a vpn directly onto a fire tv or fire stick
easy way use laptop with hdmi ugly but looks like the only way
You could be right there thankfully i have the luxury of being able to do it via my router a very expensive option if you don't already have the equipment

The only way your going to be able to use a vpn on a firetv is if you have a compatible router that allows you to run a vpn via the router itself as far as i know there is no way of installing a vpn directly onto a fire tv or fire stick, personally ive have an Asus ac68u running Merlin Asuswrt so iam able to selectively route vpn to any specific device.

I have the same router. I can enable vpn for only certain devices through the router? Could you point me to a tutorial on how to set this up?