Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBC Sports Live Extra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-01-08, 15:11)Dtriley79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 13:13)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]I own one

Hello there u got any nbc accounts goin spare for nbc sports... I've got a spare streamtvbox if u wanna trade

Use the addon it's free. Just set up a Vpn if you're abroad and you're good to go. I wouldn't give out my account information to anyone if I had one and I don't think anyone else would either.
(2015-01-08, 15:43)Olliepop Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there u got any nbc accounts goin spare for nbc sports... I've got a spare streamtvbox if u wanna trade

There easy to get hold of.. Why do you need one..? Just use the plugin??
[/quote]

I wanted to use it on the app I find xbmc buffers a lot
So I am Eastern USAer and just wanted to let the one who maintains this add-on that not everyone is having this buffering issue and I am using it without a vpn. Working flawlessly for me and able to get all the hockey games I want to view when they are available. My utmost gratitude for the work you do. Keep up the good work.
(2015-01-08, 15:51)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 15:11)Dtriley79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 13:13)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]I own one

Hello there u got any nbc accounts goin spare for nbc sports... I've got a spare streamtvbox if u wanna trade

Use the addon it's free. Just set up a Vpn if you're abroad and you're good to go. I wouldn't give out my account information to anyone if I had one and I don't think anyone else would either.

so you are saying they are easy to get hold of without knowing someone in the States willing to share their logon details?

I would be interested in knowing how, PM me if you are willing to share ur sources, Smile

Nice to have backups in case this addon gets pulled due to bypassing the logon...
(2015-01-08, 16:50)salman79uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 15:51)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 15:11)Dtriley79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there u got any nbc accounts goin spare for nbc sports... I've got a spare streamtvbox if u wanna trade

so you are saying they are easy to get hold of without knowing someone in the States willing to share their logon details?

I would be interested in knowing how, PM me if you are willing to share ur sources, Smile

Nice to have backups in case this addon gets pulled due to bypassing the logon...

Read again. You're not going to get one. I'll pm you that source if you like.
(2015-01-08, 16:55)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 16:50)salman79uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 15:51)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]Use the addon it's free. Just set up a Vpn if you're abroad and you're good to go. I wouldn't give out my account information to anyone if I had one and I don't think anyone else would either.

Read again. You're not going to get one. I'll pm you that source if you like.

Yes I know, I am not asking for one, I was just asking for the source if you are willing to share, then please PM.
Hello everyone!

I'm new to all this XMBC stuff so please take it easy with me. ?

I've downloaded the Kodi programme from the website, but I'm seriously struggling with installing the add-on, I know it's probably straightforward but I just can't seem to do it, can someone please tell me how to install the add-on? I'm from England, if that helps! All I want to do on there is watch Premiership football. All help is greatly appreciated, thank you very much.
Go to Settings-Getaddons-search...type, NBC. It should find it. Select it and install.
(2015-01-08, 23:13)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Settings-Getaddons-search...type, NBC. It should find it. Select it and install.

I done that, clicked on the golf channel as it was the only live event, nothing played. Also, when I click on some of the replays it says 'One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details.' I am in the UK, do I need a vpn or dns? If yes, how do I get one?

Sorry to be a pain, like I said I'm a novice but I really appreciate your help!?
(2015-01-08, 23:19)RizLCFC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 23:13)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Settings-Getaddons-search...type, NBC. It should find it. Select it and install.

I done that, clicked on the golf channel live as it was the only live event, nothing played. I am in the UK, do I need a vpn or dns? If yes, how do I get one?

Sorry to be a pain, like I said I'm a novice but I really appreciate your help!?

From your user name I'll guess you're a fellow Chelsea fan so I'll throw you a bone.
Yes you need a VPN or DNS service to get this working outside of the US, as far as I can tell (from things I hear from friends) most DNS services have become too popular and buffer like hell although one or two still work but as I don't use them I can't comment or recommend.
Many VPN services still work flawlessly but you will have to take some time to try them/the free trials out to find what works for you. What may work for me might not work for you and to be quite frank anyone who has a perfect system working on NBC outside the US would be an idiot to post in a public forum what it is because it would soon get closed down!
Plus I'm not quite sure if its appropriate or not in the Kodi forums to post advice on bypassing geo restrictions.
(2015-01-08, 23:37)stammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-08, 23:19)RizLCFC Wrote: [ -> ]

I done that, clicked on the golf channel live as it was the only live event, nothing played. I am in the UK, do I need a vpn or dns? If yes, how do I get one?

From your user name I'll guess you're a fellow Chelsea fan so I'll throw you a bone.
Yes you need a VPN or DNS service to get this working outside of the US, as far as I can tell (from things I hear from friends) most DNS services have become too popular and buffer like hell although one or two still work but as I don't use them I can't comment or recommend.
Many VPN services still work flawlessly but you will have to take some time to try them/the free trials out to find what works for you. What may work for me might not work for you and to be quite frank anyone who has a perfect system working on NBC outside the US would be an idiot to post in a public forum what it is because it would soon get closed down!
Plus I'm not quite sure if its appropriate or not in the Kodi forums to post advice on bypassing geo restrictions.

You could always send me a PM, help a fellow Chelsea fan out? ?
You're a chelsea fan? Forget it!

Jk. Yes, def need a Vpn/DNS setup. I'm not familiar with any as I don't need one but I'm sure someone that lives in your zone will be able to help you out. Gluck.
I use unotelly for the dns service, Works great. One of the simplest plugins about for kodi and works a treat. 720p prem sports
(2015-01-09, 15:32)Djsimonsez Wrote: [ -> ]I use unotelly for the dns service, Works great. One of the simplest plugins about for kodi and works a treat. 720p prem sports

Unotelly also suffers at peak times..
For me, the Live channels are working "Watch Golf Channel LIVE" and "Dan Patrick Show", but all the other feeds don't work. They don't respond at all. In the log I see the following:

Code:
17:19:26 T:140707482298112  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
17:19:26 T:140707482298112  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:19:27 T:140707482298112  NOTICE: Mode: 999
17:19:27 T:140707482298112  NOTICE: URL: /disabled
17:19:27 T:140707482298112  NOTICE: Name: [COLOR=FFFFB266]DAKAR Rally[/COLOR] 09-01-2015 22:30
17:19:27 T:140707482298112  NOTICE: scrape_type:None
17:19:27 T:140707482298112 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1

I'm on Openelec 5 on a Zotac Zbox ID80

edit: I'm noticing now that the items that don't work are orange. Is this intentional?

edit2: Never mind. Orange are future games... Confused