Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBC Sports Live Extra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Running Kodi 16 on two raspberry pi's. Both worked with the app when it was kodi15 upgraded to 16 and it gives an error message. See logs below. Any help would be appreciated.

http://xbmclogs.com/pwiandy97
(2016-03-17, 21:23)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-17, 21:15)Mandinka Wrote: [ -> ]The list of banned add ons contains Modbro but not Motor Sports (replays) or BBC iPlayer. I'm assuming that iPlayer is geo blocked but what about Motor Sports (replays) ?

Thanks for your question.
Motor Sports (replays) is , if my memory serves me right , a part of the infamous Xunity banned add-ons (wiki) .
So called BBC iplayer is on the banned add-ons (wiki) list because of the repo , iplayer www is not.

For supported/discussed add-ons, please read here free content (wiki) and http://addons.kodi.tv/

This needs to be moved away for this add-on's thread.

Sorry, yes, I did get away from the thread. I think I must be GEO blocked for the NBC Sports Network add on because it asks for my cable provider username and password. When I had cable I could log in but now I don't have cable is there a way I can access the coverage through the add on ? I have friends in England that watch it so I'm thinking a VPN would work....any thoughts or other experiences ?
(2016-03-19, 22:38)Mandinka Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, yes, I did get away from the thread. I think I must be GEO blocked for the NBC Sports Network add on because it asks for my cable provider username and password. When I had cable I could log in but now I don't have cable is there a way I can access the coverage through the add on ? I have friends in England that watch it so I'm thinking a VPN would work....any thoughts or other experiences ?

The first post on this very thread stipulates:

"Most Content Requires a Valid Cable / Satellite TV Subscription. If you do not have a valid login please do not use this thread to ask others for a login. All Users who do so will be reported. "

So as you can see, not only is it geo blocked , it also requires a valid US subscription or at least a valid login.
I will leave it at that.
I'm getting an error every time I try to load a stream in the kodi app except for the golf which works fine. I have a genuine cox account that works when I log in to he NBC website directly but cannot get the kodi app to work. I'm using version 2016.3.9, latest kodi - Jarvis on an android TV box, any ideas?

Edit, I've uploaded a log file here: http://xbmclogs.com/pjrpnrpti

The log seems to indicate an unsupported protocol, but I'm not sure what that means:

08:50:29 T:1849758568 WARNING: static XFILE::IFile* XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader(const CURL&) - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra/?url=%2Fdisabled&mode=999&name=%5BCOLOR%3DFFFFB266%5DKings+vs.+Bulls+%28CSN+California%29%5B%2FCOLOR%5D+03%2F21%2F2016+07%3A30+PM&scrape_type=None&icon_image=http%3A%2F%2Fhdliveextra-pmd.edgesuite.net%2FHD%2Fimage_sports%2Fmobile%2F20580_m50.jpg
i have a cox subscription, do i need to enter the username as [email protected] or username Huh
I get the same error as Winbourne. Golf Channel works fine but when trying to play any other live streams I get an error. I'm trying to use it with my Comcast Xfinity log in.
(2016-03-22, 07:14)Akyyyy Wrote: [ -> ]i have a cox subscription, do i need to enter the username as [email protected] or username Huh

[email protected]
Have you had any joy rcat? Can someone look at my kodi log file http://xbmclogs.com/pjrpnrpti and help diagnose this error? Thanks guys....
I'm also getting the same error kodi (Jarvis) on my windows 10 laptop so could it be something to do with my VPN? It all works fine on the NBC website and android app however....
Same problem for me at the moment.
App works fine as does the official website.
I keep getting "Login Failed please verify your username and password are correct" I have verified over and over again still the same issue, then it goes to a pop up that says "Playback failed One or more items failed to play Check log for more information about this message"
Outstanding work.

Thank you. Really need something like this for foxsoccer2go
Strange Bug Using Kodi 16.0 on Windows 10:

Watching Golf Channel Live works fine when I just start it. But when the first commercial break comes, there is no sound and a Buffering message pops up. When the break is over and live video resumes, there is also no sound and the video is jerky, sometimes overly fast and buffering messages.

Restarting Kodi and the NBC app allow me to watch fine until the next commercial break.

This happens on 2 Win 10/Kodi 16 PCs.

It does not happen on another Win 7 PC and Kodi 15.2. I am afraid to update that one.

Any ideasHuh
Have you tried rolling one of the windows 10 computers to kodi 15.2.
That is the version i am using on windows 10 and have no issues.
Anyone noticed NBC have upped the stream quality ? i'm now seeing options for 7000kbps ish , previous highest was 3500?? sweet!!!