Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-15, 17:16)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 16:44)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 15:54)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]the debug log probably won´t tell us anything helpful (would need some debugging stuff in the script which probably isn´t there)
better post in the watchllist add-on thread with a detailled description of your problem

That's because the script in one location does not know that it has been watched on the other one.
This can't be auto updated and you need to manually refresh the script

no, it should work without manual triggering.
(2011-12-08, 22:12)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]here's the current logic:
- skin runs the script
- script will keep running in the background and monitor for playback ended/stopped notifications
(nothing new so far)
- if the script is executed again, either by the same skin or another skin,
the script will run again and kill the previous instance of the script.

for those who want a property to check if the script is running,
it's there, but not needed at all by the skin.
it's solely used by the script to check if it's already running.

Window(Home).Property(Watchlist_Running)
will be True when running, empty if not.

Ok for now i created a keymap to update whenever i need it. The skin definitely is not doing it automatically unless i restart but for now i am happy with manual refresh option. The sync up setup took longer than expected but definitely time well spent. Again thanks for the wonderful skin phil / big-noid.
I think it is time to summarize Fiona´s work in one of the first three posts of this thread.
(2012-07-15, 19:54)solidsatras Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is time to summarize Fiona´s work in one of the first three posts of this thread.

no. the videos are for 3.5, the release announcement is for 3.0. will confuse others. the videos will be accessible from inside the skin so people do not have to access the forum for that.
(2012-07-15, 18:31)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 03:02)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice, that´s exactly what i wanted Smile would be nice if you could talk about it as if it was final, not the git version since this should become part of the official repo version
apart from that, very very nice work and greatly appreciated. thx.

Here are two more:

This details "Near Concerts" and a few of the Album/Artist/Song widgets
http://youtu.be/YoxoMkdoJio

and

this does "Actors Born Today" and Latest movies/Random movies/In Progress widgets
http://youtu.be/OoJD83ytpTw

The other day when Nox autoupdated itself, it showed me a welcome message asking me if i want to view some explanatory videos, were those your videos? and how can i see them again from nox?
(2012-07-15, 22:42)cliffx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 18:31)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 03:02)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice, that´s exactly what i wanted Smile would be nice if you could talk about it as if it was final, not the git version since this should become part of the official repo version
apart from that, very very nice work and greatly appreciated. thx.

Here are two more:

This details "Near Concerts" and a few of the Album/Artist/Song widgets
http://youtu.be/YoxoMkdoJio

and

this does "Actors Born Today" and Latest movies/Random movies/In Progress widgets
http://youtu.be/OoJD83ytpTw

The other day when Nox autoupdated itself, it showed me a welcome message asking me if i want to view some explanatory videos, were those your videos? and how can i see them again from nox?

skin settings --> help
only works with newest git version (made some changes to it today)
some new stuff...
since lot of capable bigger touch screens will appear in the future and xbmc will work on android systems I added basic touch /mouse support (can lead to lot of bugs in customizer area especially, but i want to get that usable for basic usage)
here a small vid i found which shows that nox already works on android systems Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLJrpPr9...r_embedded

and... new clearcase covers with source info:
looks great phil. although things get messed up when u enable bluray cases in the InfoWall now.
(2012-07-16, 05:41)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]looks great phil. although things get messed up when u enable bluray cases in the InfoWall now.

fixed now.
A user on the french Passion-XBMC forum ask how set up Aeon Nox to display special covers for 3D movies.

Movie have to be named especially (MyMovie-BD3D.mkv) ? I have try it by renaming one of my movies (2D) but case is still a normal bluray. But as my movie is not a true 3D, I don't know if XBMC use video stream information.

Every views can display 3D information (with cover or tag) ?

Thanks to Fional, I have discovered the different layout and I'm just amazed by customisation possibilites !!!!
(2012-07-16, 09:14)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]A user on the french Passion-XBMC forum ask how set up Aeon Nox to display special covers for 3D movies.

Movie have to be named especially (MyMovie-BD3D.mkv) ? I have try it by renaming one of my movies (2D) but case is still a normal bluray. But as my movie is not a true 3D, I don't know if XBMC use video stream information.

Every views can display 3D information (with cover or tag) ?

Thanks to Fional, I have discovered the different layout and I'm just amazed by customisation possibilites !!!!

a .3d. is needed in filename. showcase, lowlist and infowall can display a source cover including 3d atm.
which layout do you mean? Smile
Thanks for the tip.

By layout, I'm mean this :

also added a cover glow for normal showcase (needs extended glow mode)
(2012-07-15, 17:16)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]no, it should work without manual triggering.
(2011-12-08, 22:12)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]here's the current logic:
- skin runs the script
- script will keep running in the background and monitor for playback ended/stopped notifications
(nothing new so far)
- if the script is executed again, either by the same skin or another skin,
the script will run again and kill the previous instance of the script.

for those who want a property to check if the script is running,
it's there, but not needed at all by the skin.
it's solely used by the script to check if it's already running.

Window(Home).Property(Watchlist_Running)
will be True when running, empty if not.

this will only work on the same HTPC. It says nothing about multiple HTPCs unless Nox start the script again and again.

One HTPC doesn't know that the other one has finished so it will never trigger
@Phil

i get the latest version from git. I use the DVD Case view.

If i disable the BD/DVD Point i have the new case layout, but the case is to small ?

and if i enable the BD/DVD Point , i have the old BD Cases and there are the left and right side cutted.

How could i get the correct size ?

Greets
Eisi
is there a way to get the curtain back?
or a way to add a white semi transparent layer ( like alaska or refocus)?
which xml have I to edit ( and how) to accomplish this?