Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did try several Icons, even the one used for TV Shows by default. When I select the icon it doesn't show up in the customizer window.
workin here...
you´re definitely using the untouched newest GIT version?
Same problem here. Custom icons work just fine, but the default alternatives don't show up.
(2012-06-29, 07:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 06:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have xbmc crash more with movie sets on?

I seem to have it crash now with it on...

also happens here on occasion. nothing we can do about that on our end.
another approach. what about this?

Hi Phil,

Thanks for this great view, I love it but I have a problem with some movies. If you take a look to the screenshot, some abstract isn't shown but I have it... Do you have an idea about that problem?

Thanks in advance.

(2012-07-01, 19:12)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 07:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 06:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have xbmc crash more with movie sets on?

I seem to have it crash now with it on...

also happens here on occasion. nothing we can do about that on our end.
another approach. what about this?

Hi Phil,

Thanks for this great view, I love it but I have a problem with some movies. If you take a look to the screenshot, some abstract isn't shown but I have it... Do you have an idea about that problem?

Thanks in advance.

we´re using plotoutline there, not plot. will be changed perhaps to be adjustable.
I don't undestand what is plot "Full" or "Outline" because no one is working Smile
(2012-07-01, 19:22)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't undestand what is plot "Full" or "Outline" because no one is working Smile

In the .nfo for each movie, you should have a full plot (story of the movie) or an outline (brief summary of the movie)? If the outline is missing, the info will appear blank in this view. You can add it back manually for each movie, or maybe refreshing some of them will put them right. Wink
Oh okay. But it's weird because in this view we can choose Outline or Full, it's not applicable for the moment so Smile
(2012-07-01, 19:35)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh okay. But it's weird because in this view we can choose Outline or Full, it's not applicable for the moment so Smile

Re-read Phil's answer to you again. He just told you why the option isn't working.

Quote:we´re using plotoutline there, not plot. will be changed perhaps to be adjustable.

The option apparently doesn't do anything yet
Anybody noticed a recent increase in flashing artifacts on the thumbs in views with coverflow? Could be my hardware or a different non-skin issue, but I never noticed until fairly recently. Disabling coverflow fixes things right up.
(2012-07-01, 20:32)antisuck Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody noticed a recent increase in flashing artifacts on the thumbs in views with coverflow? Could be my hardware or a different non-skin issue, but I never noticed until fairly recently. Disabling coverflow fixes things right up.

what do you mean with flashing artifacts? screenshot would be nice.
(2012-07-01, 20:32)antisuck Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody noticed a recent increase in flashing artifacts on the thumbs in views with coverflow? Could be my hardware or a different non-skin issue, but I never noticed until fairly recently. Disabling coverflow fixes things right up.

I'm seeing it too. Will investigate

EDIT: Fixed
(2012-06-30, 22:54)ArieS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-30, 21:35)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-30, 21:30)ArieS Wrote: [ -> ]Question.
How do I prevent the skin to auto update without turning the option OFF?
Can I just rename the Aeon Nox folder in the Add Ons folder? Or do I need to create a new one? And would I still be able to roll back to 2.0?
Thanks!
rename the folder and the identifier in addon.xml. To be able to rollback you need to rename your 2.0 zip in packages folder also.
Hmm, It's not working.
I went into the addons folder, changed the folder skin.aeon.nox to skin.aeon.nox.modded.
Opened addon.xml, changed id="skin.aeon.nox." to id="skin.aeon.nox.modded"
Started XBMC, Confluence was defaulted. So I go to appearance, skin and there I don't see the option to use my mod...
What am I missing?

Also, where's the packages folder located for the 2.0 zip? Blush
Any idea?
Thanks

Don't know. That should work. I was wrong about rollback probably. I dont know if that could work. The packages folder is located inside the addon folder.
(2012-07-01, 20:34)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

what do you mean with flashing artifacts? screenshot would be nice.

It's a transitory redrawing thing that won't be visible in a screenshot, it's almost like various alpha layers are taking longer to sort and composite properly or the thumbs are lagging behind the case masks. Sorry I can't describe it better, and yeah I know it doesn't sound like a skin issue but it's not showing up on the repository version.

EDIT: Thankfully BN was seeing it too, so I can stop trying to describe it. Thanks for taking the time to ask about it.
(2012-07-01, 20:45)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm seeing it too. Will investigate

EDIT: Fixed

Thanks BN, glad it wasn't a) just me, or b) a huge deal to fix.