Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-16, 09:14)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]A user on the french Passion-XBMC forum ask how set up Aeon Nox to display special covers for 3D movies.

Movie have to be named especially (MyMovie-BD3D.mkv) ? I have try it by renaming one of my movies (2D) but case is still a normal bluray. But as my movie is not a true 3D, I don't know if XBMC use video stream information.

Every views can display 3D information (with cover or tag) ?

Thanks to Fional, I have discovered the different layout and I'm just amazed by customisation possibilites !!!!

I didn't design it or build it, but I'm quite happy I could point it out for you! Big Grin
Phil and Big Noid,

Is there a way to make the info panel popup that pops up behind the dvd covers(Posters) in the few views like Showcase and DVD View, to popup and fill up the whole back ground without the fanart showing through around the edges or to make the popup more see through that way to see the fanart bigger? I really want the fanart to show up bigger on these popups, so I think if the popup filled the whole top half of the screen then the fanart could be a lot bigger...

Also is there a way have the fanart cycle on the popups? This would be awesome to able to view the info on the left and one big fanart location that cycles from fanart to extra fanart!

Keep up the good work guys!
In films, it's posible to show the cd-art on top of the cover, like occurs in Shift view?
(2012-07-17, 02:01)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]In films, it's posible to show the cd-art on top of the cover, like occurs in Shift view?

?
(2012-07-17, 01:47)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Phil and Big Noid,

Is there a way to make the popup that pops up behind the dvd covers(Posters) in the few views like Showcase and DVD View, to popup and fill up the whole back ground without the fanart showing through around the edges or to make the popup more see through that way to see the fanart bigger? I really want the fanart to show up bigger on these popups, so I think if the popup filled the whole top half of the screen then the fanart could be a lot bigger...

Also is there a way have the fanart cycle on the popups? This would be awesome to able to view the info on the left and one big fanart location that cycles from fanart to extra fanart!

Keep up the good work guys!

something like this?
Phil,

Yes... But Could the Fanart be one that is bigger and cycles through Fanart/Extra Fanart?

Other than that... That looks sweet!

Does that popup with the same time rules from the normal info panel?.... Delay, On or Off?
(2012-07-17, 02:32)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Phil,

Yes... But Could the Fanart be one that is bigger and cycles through Fanart/Extra Fanart?

Does that popup with the same time rules from the normal info panel?.... Delay, On or Off?

yes, exactly the same options, just without background panel and a bit zoomed in.
won´t implement extrafanart there, because we cannot use a fallback properly then.
(2012-07-17, 02:36)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

yes, exactly the same options, just without background panel and a bit zoomed in.
won´t implement extrafanart there, because we cannot use a fallback properly then.

Will this be released as an option in GIT? I currently just refresh from Passion every day to stay "Current".
(2012-07-17, 02:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 02:36)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Will this be released as an option in GIT? I currently just refresh from Passion every day to stay "Current".

yes, will make it available on GIT.
on a sidenote, i don´t think that it makes sense to use a repo for a dev version. you´re downloading more than 50 mb everyday just for some changed lines of code, often less than 100kb, so it´s just wasting bandwidth. just personal opinion of course.

(2012-07-17, 02:47)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 02:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 02:36)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, exactly the same options, just without background panel and a bit zoomed in.

on a sidenote, i don´t think that it makes sense to use a repo for a dev version. you´re downloading more than 50 mb everyday just for some changed lines of code, often less than 100kb, so it´s just wasting bandwidth. just personal opinion of course.

What would be a simple way to do it from within xbmc then with GIT? I don't want to have to do anything from a browser outside of xbmc... It usually takes less than 30 seconds to update and it does it in the background with Passion...
GIT + cronjob for linux, GIT + Scheduled Tasks for windows.
you could even set it to pull in a 1-hour rythm and it still would take much less data transfer.
(2012-07-17, 02:52)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 02:47)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 02:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Will this be released as an option in GIT? I currently just refresh from Passion every day to stay "Current".

What would be a simple way to do it from within xbmc then with GIT? I don't want to have to do anything from a browser outside of xbmc... It usually takes less than 30 seconds to update and it does it in the background with Passion...

http://nathanj.github.com/gitguide/tour.html

I used that guide to set mine up. Then you could set the updates on a schedule, if you wanted, and you'd have to do nothing at all.
Hi guys and girls Wink

I wonder how I can display comments when browsing my pictures directories :

I have found how to change default directory icon with a picture named folder.jpg but where comment came from ? nfo ?

Thanks.
(2012-07-17, 02:01)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]In films, it's posible to show the cd-art on top of the cover, like occurs in Shift view?

Sorry for my english. I mean: When you are in shift view and the film has DVD-ART, the DVD-ART is displayed from behind the film-cover to the top. I want to ask if it's possible to add this feature to lowlist. Thanks in advance
(2012-07-17, 03:18)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 02:52)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 02:47)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, will make it available on GIT.

http://nathanj.github.com/gitguide/tour.html

I used that guide to set mine up. Then you could set the updates on a schedule, if you wanted, and you'd have to do nothing at all.
I tried using the guide but I didn't understand at all it has to much unnecessary information.
Is there a guide more specific to Aeon Nox or skins in general

bigbodiehard did you go through fional's videos. they show you exactly how & what to do , As for git use mcborzu's guide and just adapt for nox
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75774------- scroll down to the end where post #2 is and that shows how to use git