Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alternative layout for BannerPlex:

*Doesn't work with vertical nav atm*
(2012-07-03, 04:11)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]live cover system extended to artists, latest/random pictures and babes Wink

guys you are simply amazing!!!! Rofl

(2012-06-30, 02:54)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Right, sorry about this, but I've tried and tried and just can't find that view anywhere. What's it called?

EDIT: I'm on the latest git.
amazing skin guys...Big Grin thx

is it posible to only shows actors with picture and info in actors born today widget?dont look good when half of the actors in the widget dont have pictures or info of them

Thanks again to BigNoid and phil65 for your awesome work!

I just want to try the clearart logo display on lowlist view, but the clearart is not displayed. "clearart.png" in the tv-show directory exists. Where i can activate that clearart?

I manually set

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.lowlistclearart">true</setting>

but the clearart doesn't appear.

I'm using latest git (commit 26e54669c9e275980c8b92ceb2a6eef786cb9944) with a fresh eden-installation from the official git. Any hints?

By the way: the display of time in the upper right corner is cutted off here.

Thanks!
Michi
(2012-07-03, 12:22)coolio99 Wrote: [ -> ]amazing skin guys...Big Grin thx

is it posible to only shows actors with picture and info in actors born today widget?dont look good when half of the actors in the widget dont have pictures or info of them

no, not possible.
(2012-07-03, 12:52)skiller2k1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again to BigNoid and phil65 for your awesome work!

I just want to try the clearart logo display on lowlist view, but the clearart is not displayed. "clearart.png" in the tv-show directory exists. Where i can activate that clearart?

I manually set

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.lowlistclearart">true</setting>

but the clearart doesn't appear.

I'm using latest git (commit 26e54669c9e275980c8b92ceb2a6eef786cb9944) with a fresh eden-installation from the official git. Any hints?

By the way: the display of time in the upper right corner is cutted off here.

Thanks!
Michi

only works on tvshow level, not on season level.
you don´t need to adust guisettings.xml manually.
time position is fixed.

(2012-07-03, 09:59)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-30, 02:54)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Right, sorry about this, but I've tried and tried and just can't find that view anywhere. What's it called?

EDIT: I'm on the latest git.
"InfoPanel"
(2012-07-02, 22:23)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]one request here to all users here who feel it´s worth contributing something:
my idea is to have access to a demo video (or several) which show how to set up the skin.
would someone here be that nice and create some nice video stuff?
it would become a seperate settings menu item including credits to video author with links to the videos which i would put on my webspace,
thx Smile

come on guys Confused
(2012-07-03, 14:57)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]only works on tvshow level, not on season level.
you don´t need to adust guisettings.xml manually.
Ah I see. I set this manually, because i didn't find a option to activate it in the gui, because I only looked at the options in the season-level Smile

I think the clearart would also be look nice on season level in low list (if possible). What do you think? Smile
(2012-07-03, 14:57)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]time position is fixed.
Yep, thank you!

Regards
Michi

could someone explain to me because this favourite doesn't work.

Code:
<favourite name="Cartoni Animati">ActivateWindow(10025,M:\\Cartoni Animati\\)</favourite>

i have removed
Code:
&quot;
but nothing........
i have a couple of this, they are link to folders
peppe

edit

i use them as submenu's buttons and they don't work but if i recall them from directly favourite they works!!!
peppe

editbis

i have deleted and then reinserted the favourites and now they work fine.
boh!
Peppe
Hey guys, couple issues I wanted to point out just in case you haven't noticed them yet...

1. Live CD cases (Using Most Played Albums) does not seem to hold its setting.
Meaning it works when you first activate it, but when restarting XBMC, there aren't any albums displayed in the Live Cases.
Also, when it's working, the bottom left and bottom right cases are empty.

2. The fade background in visualization is really cool, thanks for adding it!
Problem is when it cycles through your extra fanart, the first fanart image remains, and is overlapped when it starts to cycle through your extra fanart.
So you basically have multiple images overlapping each other.

Hope this makes sense, I will post screenshots if you'd like.

3. Not an issue, just a question. Smile
How do I put genre in the sub category for Music?
I thought It used to be there, but I just started using git so it might have been removed.

@JohnVee: 1: Watchlist can take some time to display. Make sure you have the latest git version, cause it was changed a few days ago to be able to show 10 instead of 8 watchlist items. EDIT: you have the latest git version, cause ou see the faded fanart..doh Tongue Dont know why they are empty then, it has 10 items for me.
2: Should be fixed now, didnt test all possible scenarios, but extrafanart and regular fanart dont fade into each other anymore. EDIT: scrap that, still needs work EDIT2: hopefully fixed now, please test
3: Add genre to your favorites and add that or add a custom item: ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,Genres,return)
(2012-07-03, 08:56)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Alternative layout for BannerPlex:

*Doesn't work with vertical nav atm*

Looks promising, does the selected show also zoom out? Makes it easier to see where you are on the screen
(2012-07-03, 19:19)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]Looks promising, does the selected show also zoom out? Makes it easier to see where you are on the screen

I caught myself searching for the focused item sometimes indeed. Dont know...having it zoom would ruin the panel look i think, but you definitely have a point.
(2012-07-03, 19:33)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-03, 19:19)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]Looks promising, does the selected show also zoom out? Makes it easier to see where you are on the screen

I caught myself searching for the focused item sometimes indeed. Dont know...having it zoom would ruin the panel look i think, but you definitely have a point.

Could Nox's glow be used to outline the focused item? Think it would look pretty nice and make it stand out a bit more while remaining subtle.