Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, no problem, i write that in my roadmap
Hello,
Little bug with livetv

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133637

Thank
(2012-06-15, 19:23)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Little bug with livetv

Thank

1) and 2) are fixed already on git,
3) will look at it
4) won´t be fixed, you´ll have to activate it in confluence.
one last request and I would do the rest after alone
try RunScript(script.metadata.actors,$INFO[Window.Property(peopleborntoday.1.name)])
with peopleborntoday is better
(2012-06-15, 19:39)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]one last request and I would do the rest after alone
try RunScript(script.metadata.actors,$INFO[Window.Property(peopleborntoday.1.name)])
with peopleborntoday is better

thx. will change it.
(2012-06-15, 19:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
Little bug with livetv

Thank

3) will look at it
For 1 and 2 you removed the logos, shame I liked before.

This missed, in the Channel menu option is missing page up and down

Thank, for your work

@+
(2012-06-15, 20:06)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-15, 19:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
Little bug with livetv

Thank

3) will look at it

Thank, for your work

@+

the logo will probably return.
will add page up/down and fix the optics. thaught i did that already, but that was the EPG dialog...
(2012-06-15, 14:10)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]was changed some weeks ago to always use the dark gradient for logos. agree that it should be an option and not the default.
will change it.

Great news- thank you!
(2012-06-15, 20:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-15, 20:06)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-15, 19:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]1) and 2) are fixed already on git,
3) will look at it

Thank, for your work

@+

the logo will probably return.
will add page up/down and fix the optics. thaught i did that already, but that was the EPG dialog...

Thank you, it works fine now
Hi all,

Love the skin, great job Smile Couple of quick questions though if that's OK?

1. Movie sets in the lower menu.
So I've ticked the options to group movies by sets, and I went through a few in my library and refreshing info from the net so they'd be grouped. This worked fine, and I have the Back to the Future Set, and the Alien Anthology Set in my library. All good.
However, when I navigate to the Movies section, then press down (to access Files, Genres etc) there's no option for Sets. I assume there's supposed to be (pretty sure there is in Confluence)... any idea how I can get that to appear?

2. Playing music from the recent widget
Ok, so when I scroll over to music, I've set the widget to display the most recently added albums. If I choose an album from that list and hit play, it always starts at the last track. If I head into the Now Playing screen, the track listing is displayed backwards (so the last track at the top). I've tried my best but I just can't find a way to make this act normally (start at the first track and order them normally) Smile
(2012-06-16, 07:28)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Love the skin, great job Smile Couple of quick questions though if that's OK?

1. Movie sets in the lower menu.
So I've ticked the options to group movies by sets, and I went through a few in my library and refreshing info from the net so they'd be grouped. This worked fine, and I have the Back to the Future Set, and the Alien Anthology Set in my library. All good.
However, when I navigate to the Movies section, then press down (to access Files, Genres etc) there's no option for Sets. I assume there's supposed to be (pretty sure there is in Confluence)... any idea how I can get that to appear?

2. Playing music from the recent widget
Ok, so when I scroll over to music, I've set the widget to display the most recently added albums. If I choose an album from that list and hit play, it always starts at the last track. If I head into the Now Playing screen, the track listing is displayed backwards (so the last track at the top). I've tried my best but I just can't find a way to make this act normally (start at the first track and order them normally) Smile
1) You can make a custom submenu item for this: ActivateWindow(videolibrary,MovieSets,return) and set the label to Sets.
2) no clue, that doesn't happen here. Not likely a skin issue.
(2012-06-16, 10:45)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]1) You can make a custom submenu item for this: ActivateWindow(videolibrary,MovieSets,return) and set the label to Sets.

Right, thanks I'll have a fiddle Smile

Quote:2) no clue, that doesn't happen here. Not likely a skin issue.

Hmm. I've only had xbmc installed for a few days (openelec) so its a totally fresh install. Ah well, I probably won't use that option much anyway so I'll just ignore it Wink

(2012-06-16, 10:45)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]1) You can make a custom submenu item for this: ActivateWindow(videolibrary,MovieSets,return) and set the label to Sets.

Really sorry but I might need a bit of handholding here. Can't seem to work it out.

So I go to System, Skin, Customizers, Main menu item customizer. Then scroll to movies, then down to Custom1.... and that's where I'm stuck Big Grin

Sorry Sad
choose type --> custom --> enter
Code:
ActivateWindow(videolibrary,MovieSets,return)
--> set label --> Sets --> done.
(2012-06-16, 11:41)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]choose type --> custom --> enter
Code:
ActivateWindow(videolibrary,MovieSets,return)
--> set label --> Sets --> done.

Ohhhh... right, thanks Wink