Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you understand Youtube search with concert that's the same way for rss

script.rssclient
For movieset in MyVideoNav try

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<window id="25">
    <defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <views>50,52,53,57,500,501,503,504,505,508,509,510,511,512,514,516</views>
    <onload condition="Library.HasContent(TVShows)+System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(DontRunTVShowScripts))">XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
    <onload condition="Library.HasContent(TVShows)+System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) + IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(DontRunTVShowScripts)) + !Skin.HasSetting(NextAiredInfo)">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,backend=True)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.GetBool(videolibrary.groupmoviesets) + System.HasAddon(script.moviesets)+Library.HasContent(Movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.moviesets,containerId=3000)</onload>
    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(firstrun)">AutoConfig</include>
    <controls>

and a other good way is to run nextaired before in startup or home
(2012-06-14, 17:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]some visualisations like milkdrop use a black bg and hide the fanart.
you can reach all settings from within the vis itself, press "m" and find the buttons, should make it easier for you to find out what you´re doing wrong.

This helped me to figure it out- mostly. After changing milkdrop to the other visualization setttings, I still didn't see any Music Fanart/Slideshow. The options in the "m" menu didn't produce any results either, but it made me think to try hitting "tab" for fullscreen and there it was. I only see it when I "tab" to fullscreen.

When playing music, I thought the Music Fanart/Slideshow would play as the background when looking through the main menus (Movies, TV Shows, System, etc.) and as the screen saver as well. Is this not possible?
There is 2 episodes from 2 different TV shows that for some reason say in xbmc that I have 80+ of the same files.... So S02E21 bla bla is repeated over 80 times in the season folder for the show... Is this skin related or not? I don't have anything scanning the folders either, just xbmc. Sickbeard is on but it sees only 1 file for the episodes.
(2012-06-14, 23:48)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]There is 2 episodes from 2 different TV shows that for some reason say in xbmc that I have 80+ of the same files.... So S02E21 bla bla is repeated over 80 times in the season folder for the show... Is this skin related or not? I don't have anything scanning the folders either, just xbmc. Sickbeard is on but it sees only 1 file for the episodes.

Try Confluence. If its normal there then its a skin issue (but I doubt it). Also, how is your media stored (how do you organize your files)?
Eg:

Up All Night/Season 01/S01E21.avi

I have it like that with all shows and all seasons.
(2012-06-15, 01:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Eg:

Up All Night/Season 01/S01E21.avi

I have it like that with all shows and all seasons.

definitely not a skin issue.
and, i´ll repeat myself again and again, post debug logs when the bug you experience is not a visual glitch.
(2012-06-14, 21:48)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]If you understand Youtube search with concert that's the same way for rss

script.rssclient

it´s not about understanding, it´s about finding it in that code mess.
(2012-06-14, 22:49)shanndogg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-14, 17:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]some visualisations like milkdrop use a black bg and hide the fanart.
you can reach all settings from within the vis itself, press "m" and find the buttons, should make it easier for you to find out what you´re doing wrong.

This helped me to figure it out- mostly. After changing milkdrop to the other visualization setttings, I still didn't see any Music Fanart/Slideshow. The options in the "m" menu didn't produce any results either, but it made me think to try hitting "tab" for fullscreen and there it was. I only see it when I "tab" to fullscreen.

When playing music, I thought the Music Fanart/Slideshow would play as the background when looking through the main menus (Movies, TV Shows, System, etc.) and as the screen saver as well. Is this not possible?

the nowplaying settings for main menu appear when you press up in main menu customizer.
I'm sorry if I waste your time but didn't know where to post this because I cant really describe the problem if any of know how to fix this
(2012-06-15, 02:39)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if I waste your time but didn't know where to post this because I cant really describe the problem if any of know how to fix this

nothing to do with the skin.
For any one else having this problem on the web or in XBMC turn hardware acceleration off in flash setting if you having problems with online video and turn hardware acceraleration off in xbmc you have to restart xbmc for changes to work.
(2012-06-15, 02:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-15, 02:39)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if I waste your time but didn't know where to post this because I cant really describe the problem if any of know how to fix this

nothing to do with the skin.

Sorry to waste your your time just found the solution seems Intel drivers don't work well with hardware acceleration. it's a apparently a common problem they still haven't addressed.
This is kinda a petty request and please correct me if I'm wrong, but as aeon nox seems to have its own RCB layouts as best I can tell, would it be possible to for you to enable list view for this addon?
hey there,

<3 the skin Big Grin every now and then it seems to crash my xbmc on my mac mini (but that aside) im either very blind or just retarded Tongue but i cant seem to find out how to add a submenu to movies (playlist) that shows all my HD movies. can anyone out here point me in the right direction maybe ?
The glow effect is not showing up in Landscape - Logo view for me anymore- the blue horizontal line accross the bottom half of the screen with glow effect (behind the logos). It used to look like this (disregard the info panel):

Now, it's only a dark background behind the logos like this:

The color I have selected and glow effect seems to work everywhere else except for Landscape - logo. This holds true for every category where you can use that view mode (movies, tv, etc.) I do not know what could have caused it to stop displaying the color and to go black. I have tried changing the color along with all of the glow options, but nothing seems to make it look like the top photo like it used to.

Anyone else experiencing this or know how to make it display the correct color/glow effect?
hi,
why in the first level of photo's view i see only "list, stripshow and showcase2" and in other photo's level i see also infowall and wall?
peppe
(2012-06-15, 08:21)shanndogg Wrote: [ -> ]The glow effect is not showing up in Landscape - Logo view for me anymore- the blue horizontal line accross the bottom half of the screen with glow effect (behind the logos). It used to look like this (disregard the info panel):

Now, it's only a dark background behind the logos like this:

The color I have selected and glow effect seems to work everywhere else except for Landscape - logo. This holds true for every category where you can use that view mode (movies, tv, etc.) I do not know what could have caused it to stop displaying the color and to go black. I have tried changing the color along with all of the glow options, but nothing seems to make it look like the top photo like it used to.

Anyone else experiencing this or know how to make it display the correct color/glow effect?

was changed some weeks ago to always use the dark gradient for logos. agree that it should be an option and not the default.
will change it.