Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you must hate me by now.. one last question, i promise. not sure if its skin independent or not.. how come my movie ratings (IE R, PG-13) aren't showing up? i have the three icons but not the movie's rating..
skin independent.
(2012-07-24, 03:11)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 03:08)farr3ll Wrote: [ -> ]Just pulled the latest 3.5 git release and found that in pseudotv the overlay is missing when you pause a show i.e. no progress bar, video info etc...

Has anyone else found this?

someone else mentioned here that hiding that dialog would be better.
i personally don´t use that add-on that´s why I believed that. if it was better before, I´ll revert it.

Hey Phil65,

If you could revert it that would be awesome. Otherwise I'm happy to apply the necessary code manually myself if you tell me how.

Thanks for the quick response.
(2012-07-24, 03:39)farr3ll Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 03:11)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 03:08)farr3ll Wrote: [ -> ]Just pulled the latest 3.5 git release and found that in pseudotv the overlay is missing when you pause a show i.e. no progress bar, video info etc...

Has anyone else found this?

someone else mentioned here that hiding that dialog would be better.
i personally don´t use that add-on that´s why I believed that. if it was better before, I´ll revert it.

Hey Phil65,

If you could revert it that would be awesome. Otherwise I'm happy to apply the necessary code manually myself if you tell me how.

remove line 12 in dialogseekbar.xml
(2012-07-24, 03:50)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 03:11)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]someone else mentioned here that hiding that dialog would be better.

Hey Phil65,

Thanks man !
phil, i'm now getting ratings pulled when i press media info in aeon nox. it shows up at the top near the date it was made. now, how can i get that on the movie screen when scrolling through the movies in posters mode?
(2012-07-24, 04:25)gman3042 Wrote: [ -> ]phil, i'm now getting ratings pulled when i press media info in aeon nox. it shows up at the top near the date it was made. now, how can i get that on the movie screen when scrolling through the movies in posters mode?

not possible.
I just upgraded to the 3.0 version of the skin. I like the improvements quite a bit, especially the custom menu items on the main menu.

I just have a couple questions. I tried searching and looking through the issue list on github but didn't see them.

1. When a video is paused and it is cycling through the information near the bottom like the air date, plot synopsis, rating, etc. is there a way to change which items get cycled through? Not a big deal but some of the information like the date I lasted played it isn't important to me.

2. When looking at the list of episodes for a show in landscape view it used to say the season number and the episode number. Is there a way to get the season number back some place on the screen? I have my settings set so the seasons are all flatted together and you can see that is episode "5" but not which season it belongs to.

Thanks again for you great work, I like the new version.
(2012-07-24, 03:50)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 03:11)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]someone else mentioned here that hiding that dialog would be better.

Hey Phil65,

Thanks! Worked for me too
Been playing around with the tagline/gradients etc. (mockups as before) and top align is working out best so far. Have tried it with some light and dark backgrounds, different length taglines, upper and lower case and it seems to work. Haven't changed logo size yet, I'll leave that till last. Please bear in mind, I haven't aligned anything properly, did it all by eye just to get a rough idea what it would look like. Wanted some feedback on my progress so far, does it look too cluttered or too dark? Does anything look oversized?

Again any feedback is appreciated. Phil and Noid if you'd rather I didn't post in the main forum please say, no offense taken.
oh man.. that is exactly what im looking for.. how can i get my hands on that? Wink
I love it but what happens for movies without logo ?
Having the logo streched like that, I'm afraid the default logo will be quickly too present in my collection Sad
how can i see the recent/random items BUT only of a single playlist.
In the main menu when i set one playlist (like HDmovies) and activate the widget of recent. It shows me the recent of ALL movies, not just from the playlist (HD movies).
Am i missing something or is it the aeon nox skin?
(2012-07-24, 22:33)LARQ Wrote: [ -> ]how can i see the recent/random items BUT only of a single playlist.
In the main menu when i set one playlist (like HDmovies) and activate the widget of recent. It shows me the recent of ALL movies, not just from the playlist (HD movies).
Am i missing something or is it the aeon nox skin?

of course you can Wink
you have to choose "Latest/Random Movies (VPL)". can last some seconds till that widget option appears since the script itself needs some time.
(2012-07-24, 22:24)Miyas Wrote: [ -> ]I love it but what happens for movies without logo ?
Having the logo streched like that, I'm afraid the default logo will be quickly too present in my collection Sad

I'm thinking maybe lose the default image in landscape logo. I don't really see the need for a placeholder in this view. That way, when there is no logo you'll just see more of the fanart. Smile