Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-28, 11:06)solidsatras Wrote: [ -> ]Since it can be quite time consuming to install all these, I put them together in a single zip-file(~48MB) to be extracted to:
Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addons\
If there are errors or improvements please pm them to me and don´t let the thread go off topic.

Don't do this!
You will forget all dependent add-ons and modules all the script use. I give you a 200% guarantee it will fail
Does the moviesets one still endlessly crash Aeon?
can aeon nox 3.0 accept png files with transparency?,
i want to put some images of my own on the movie genre, i already know that to visualize them you must place those images in \addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre
-Video
--Fanart
--Icons

-Music
--Fanart
--Icons
the video genre fanart is showing but the icons are not:
I placed in video/icons some images but they don't work even if they are jpg, am i doing something wrong here?
btw i have the correct name in both folders action.jpg or action.png, etc.
is it possible to make some additions to the tri-panel view for tv shows? like adding the series logo, series rating, and option to use landscapes for the the thumb and the series premiere date instead of runtime? thx

(2012-07-28, 21:33)DigiTech Wrote: [ -> ]can aeon nox 3.0 accept png files with transparency?,
i want to put some images of my own on the movie genre, i already know that to visualize them you must place those images in \addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre
-Video
--Fanart
--Icons

-Music
--Fanart
--Icons
the video genre fanart is showing but the icons are not:
I placed in video/icons some images but they don't work even if they are jpg, am i doing something wrong here?
btw i have the correct name in both folders action.jpg or action.png, etc.

Just rename those png's to jpg and will work.. Smile
(2012-07-28, 20:39)anahka2309 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the moviesets one still endlessly crash Aeon?

Most probably yes.
Viewtype_wall.xml

Line 316 I believe.

This adjusts how zoomed in the highlighted movie gets.
Code:
<effect type="zoom"

These 4 slide lines affects how much the poster moves up/down/left/right depending on your wall orientation.
Code:
<animation effect="slide"

I set the slides so they looked like: start="0,0" end="0,0"
I set the zoom like: <effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="110"
The higher the end value for zoom, the bigger the poster gets. I find 110 clearly shows you what movie you have selected while not blocking everything else on the screen.

(2012-07-26, 19:56)cundogg Wrote: [ -> ]Image

does anyone know what code to edit in wall view mode to get the highlighted movie thumb not to cover the surrounding thumbs. This would be my favourite view if this was fixed
Hello everyone,
I have downloaded the latest version of Aeon Nox, but for some reason I dont see the movies button, I can se videos but when I select vidoes the show case view option is not there.

I check the cutomize are and dont see it. FIrst I thought it was disabled but I went to the option where you can enable disable button. but no luck.

Please help

Thanks. Cool
(2012-07-29, 14:25)dbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
I have downloaded the latest version of Aeon Nox, but for some reason I dont see the movies button, I can se videos but when I select vidoes the show case view option is not there.

I check the cutomize are and dont see it. FIrst I thought it was disabled but I went to the option where you can enable disable button. but no luck.

Please help

Thanks. Cool

have you scraped your movies into database?
I went to videos -->files and added the folder with all my videos. I can go them through videos. but dont have the option to see them in a nice menu like all the demos I keep seeing in google lol. I had Aeon a long time a go and there used to be a movie button. Even on the new demos I see people have that button.

I will check what you mean by scraped.
(2012-07-29, 18:25)dbomb Wrote: [ -> ]I went to videos -->files and added the folder with all my videos. I can go them through videos. but dont have the option to see them in a nice menu like all the demos I keep seeing in google lol. I had Aeon a long time a go and there used to be a movie button. Even on the new demos I see people have that button.

I will check what you mean by scraped.

go to the files section.. and then find the folder where all of your movies are.. press 'c'.. and then hit set content. set it as movies, set scraper, let it scrape.

movies submenu should appear
Hi there Smile is there a way to get the latest episodes widget to only show unwatched episodes?

Thanks
(2012-07-29, 19:50)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Smile is there a way to get the latest episodes widget to only show unwatched episodes?

Thanks

no.
Consider that a request then Smile I really don't need to see latest episodes if I've already watched them Smile

Thanks!
(2012-07-27, 13:24)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Big Noid / Phil65 / Any User : a few niggles
1- How many times can one use the "icon panel 1 & 2 " widgets . I have used them once each on 2 VPL's. Now If am creating another custom home menu ( for e.g RSS ) then the icon panel widget shows the settings I had created for the other menu, if I alter then then the original gets changed as well ?
2- Custom RSS--- eventually got it working ( have all the corresponding scripts )( apparently the custom feeds structure was not right.I then used another users modified feeds which have a few " amp .. & amps etc "in it . Now that is being correctly picked up and I can open via the RSS Client addon. BUT there is no way to exit or ESC out of it. I have to Close xbmc altogether. Surely all the people using the custom RSS would have figured this out but silly Ol' me.. I just cannot for the love of God figure this out .
3- Where is the RSS news Widget ? when I go into cutomisation and add RSS Client as a program addon and then try & customise with widgets .. it just opens the usual GUI which has no option for feeds? if i try using the icon panel widget then I run into issue #1
If I get sorted with this I will definitely write it all down as a tutorial so that hopefully others could figure this out easily.

1) yes.
2) i can close the dialog.
3) look here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1157280
-->script.rssclient
(2012-07-29, 19:55)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]Consider that a request then Smile I really don't need to see latest episodes if I've already watched them Smile

Thanks!

no, i won´t Wink it´s not something which can be done by a skin. xbmc-related.
(2012-07-27, 20:16)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]When is 3.5 going to be officially released?

in the very near future.