Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@phil: with that focused texture rounded covers are indeed possible. No fan of discart here, but looks nice. Faded logo is the real good idea here Smile
Could you push these changes.
pushed. already integrated some neat options.
(2012-06-29, 08:11)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice view maybe with 1 column instead of 2 for movies (to see more of fanart) and resolution case (bluray, DVD) will be great !!

+1
Hi,

a resolution case, yes
1 column, no

Greets
Eisi
Nice work phil, great use of discart for those that are fans. Does give me an idea for a variation a little more focused. May make a mockup if I have some spare time later. You guys never cease to amaze me though, you never seem to run out of ideas Wink
+1 to see some disc art on nox, been waiting a while for implementation into the skin.
Also thank you Comics/magazines are working perfectly now.
(2012-06-29, 02:35)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 22:24)philipacentaur Wrote: [ -> ]Just double-checked, and it still works for me. You should verify that you've got the latest git installed.

didn´t work correctly when no second widget was chosen. should be fixed now.

Thank, work fine now Big Grin
I like the new IconPanel. But i was thinking, won't it look a bit nicer to have a partially faded selector and maybe even star ratings for a change? and a slide out disc animation for the currently selected movie would look cool too. sorry, when i saw the viewtype i was hit with a few ideas. hope u don't mind me sharing....

(2012-06-29, 21:01)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]I like the new IconPanel. But i was thinking, won't it look a bit nicer to have a partially faded selector and maybe even star ratings for a change? and a slide out disc animation for the currently selected movie would look cool too. sorry, when i saw the viewtype i was hit with a few ideas. hope u don't mind me sharing....

looks nice. we´ll probably take some ideas from that. thx.
...introducing the most stunning feature ever: half-naked women

thx to don from xbmcnerds.com for the code snippet Wink
is this allowed for an offical repo skin? Big Grin
cool. glad u like it. Smile i was looking at the animated cases that Glass uses. something similar might look good here too. just something to keep in mind.

oh, and thumbs up for Half-Naked Ladies!!! Big Grin
(2012-06-29, 21:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 21:01)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]I like the new IconPanel. But i was thinking, won't it look a bit nicer to have a partially faded selector and maybe even star ratings for a change? and a slide out disc animation for the currently selected movie would look cool too. sorry, when i saw the viewtype i was hit with a few ideas. hope u don't mind me sharing....

looks nice. we´ll probably take some ideas from that. thx.
...introducing the most stunning feature ever: half-naked women

thx to don from xbmcnerds.com for the code snippet Wink
is this allowed for an offical repo skin? Big Grin

The Infopanel would be a great viewtype for a touch screen. As for the "Daily Babe" background, I have to say, I am outraged! Angry
Why isn't there an "Hourly" or "Minute Babe" option? I have a very short babe attention span!
then this is for you, CutSickAss:
(2012-06-29, 22:30)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]then this is for you, CutSickAss:

It does look great. And in order to retain a good WAF, you could make it that especially for this background, pressing backspace not only hides the widget, but brings up the default background as well... "no honey, that was just the weather girl that came up on my screen for a split second before I accidentally pressed backspace..."
Can you tell me if you are having any issues with the Metadata.actors add on . I am getting an error on service.py on start up and obviously the script itself is not working (when clicking on an actor in the movie info screen I just get the busy rotating red circle), have checked my log and it is this script which is causing issues. I just wanted to know whether this was a problem for anybody else.

Also on a different note I wanted you to have a look at these, (finally got round to finishing them) and tell me what you think (and also to share if you want to) as havent had much feedback from other users.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1136718
(2012-06-29, 07:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 06:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have xbmc crash more with movie sets on?

I seem to have it crash now with it on...

also happens here on occasion. nothing we can do about that on our end.
another approach. what about this?

Downloaded latest GIT last night and was pleasantly surprised to discover this new panelwall view, funny thing I was thinking about my comment re: your earlier attempt at a different viewtype and thought that either removing the fanart or diffusing it so it's not so prominent would make it look a lot better and voila you do this.

Thumbs up from me.
(2012-06-29, 14:10)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]+1 to see some disc art on nox, been waiting a while for implementation into the skin.
Also thank you Comics/magazines are working perfectly now.

Hasn't disc art already been implemented in Nox? I notice it in shift view when I scroll through the library.