Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-11, 12:00)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 02:21)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 02:19)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else ever have problems with the Recommended widget not updating properly?

Occasionally it just won't update until I restart.

does the debug log tell you something? most probably a script issue.

Hi Phil,

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4802

I've had a look but I'm not really sure what to look for...

Hi Phil/Big_Noid,

Sorry to keep bothering you with this, but I don't know enough about how things work to decipher what's wrong from this log. Would you be able to take a quick look when you get a chance?

Thanks!!
Hey phill and Noid! is it possible to make this skin compatible with Frodo with recent Music Database changes there is problems loading fanart for certain artists which results in a hang for about 30 secs. if i use Confluence GIT it doesnt have this problem but i love this skin so much i'm holding back, but the Music Database optimizations would be nice
heres some more info on the MusicDatabase update/merge

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/ae9e...nt-1576665
hello everyone, how can I "reset" the custom icon widget, I put some of my addon but want to put other instead I can't find how....
cheers
Hi,

from one of an other day all my box cases show the logo for movies sets. If i scroll through my library and come on a movie the boxcover switch back to the bluray cover. Have anyone a solution ?

Thanks and Greets
Eisi
You can include the classifications in Spanish?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e5j43k

Thanks
(2012-07-13, 10:28)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone, how can I "reset" the custom icon widget, I put some of my addon but want to put other instead I can't find how....
cheers

press up or down when focussing the widget (doesn´t work with option lower main menu on + 2nd widget active)
(2012-07-13, 14:29)PatOso Wrote: [ -> ]You can include the classifications in Spanish?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e5j43k

Thanks

only if you can give me a list of the certification labels that are scraped.
(2012-07-13, 12:33)Eisi2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

from one of an other day all my box cases show the logo for movies sets. If i scroll through my library and come on a movie the boxcover switch back to the bluray cover. Have anyone a solution ?

Thanks and Greets
Eisi
a bit more detailed, please. do not understand what you mean. is possibly connected to the 3d cover addition.

(2012-07-13, 09:40)Hack_kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey phill and Noid! is it possible to make this skin compatible with Frodo with recent Music Database changes there is problems loading fanart for certain artists which results in a hang for about 30 secs. if i use Confluence GIT it doesnt have this problem but i love this skin so much i'm holding back, but the Music Database optimizations would be nice
heres some more info on the MusicDatabase update/merge

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/ae9e...nt-1576665

not a skin issue. in addition i already stated a lot of times that we DO NOT support frodo at this moment. (first post, third line)
(2012-07-13, 07:04)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-11, 12:00)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 02:21)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]does the debug log tell you something? most probably a script issue.

Hi Phil,

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4802

I've had a look but I'm not really sure what to look for...

Hi Phil/Big_Noid,

Sorry to keep bothering you with this, but I don't know enough about how things work to decipher what's wrong from this log. Would you be able to take a quick look when you get a chance?

Thanks!!

not skin-related and log also doesn´t tell anything useful.
@Phil

i have selected case view and have enabled the viewtype setting BD7DVD Case. Since 2 or 3 days all my cases are not bluray or dvd case but movie set cases. Only the cover i where the highlight stand show the right cover like on the screenshot.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-07-13, 18:28)Eisi2005 Wrote: [ -> ]@Phil

i have selected case view and have enabled the viewtype setting BD7DVD Case. Since 2 or 3 days all my cases are not bluray or dvd case but movie set cases. Only the cover i where the highlight stand show the right cover like on the screenshot.

Greets
Eisi

ok, found it. will be fixed.
fixed now.
@Phil

Thanks for the fast help. All is ok now !

Greets
Eisi
anyone else have a lot of scripts like rssclient come up as broken?

might be because i updated to the june cycle of xbmc.
Hi just updated Aeon Nox(T) via XBMC to 3.5.0.1342210567 and noticed in the "up click" options where can change viewtype etc that there is a new option labelled "Stack". However, it doesn't seem to do anything!!!
Please can anyone elaborate on what this "Stack" option does?

Excellent skin-loving it!
thanks for the answer!
cheers
OK, I've run into a strange bug.

I have this anime series name "B Gata H Kei - Yamada’s First Time" which I scanned to my library. It was added without issue, but everytime I even simply select the series, XBMC crashes. I tried selecting it using a different skin (Metropolis) and it didn't crash once. So it seems to be a bug in the skin. Re-naming the the series to just "B Gata H Kei" resolved to problem, so it has to be something with that specific combination of word and letters. I'm at a loss as to what caused the crashes. Does anyone have a clue as to why it happened?
(2012-07-14, 19:12)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I've run into a strange bug.

I have this anime series name "B Gata H Kei - Yamada’s First Time" which I scanned to my library. It was added without issue, but everytime I even simply select the series, XBMC crashes. I tried selecting it using a different skin (Metropolis) and it didn't crash once. So it seems to be a bug in the skin. Re-naming the the series to just "B Gata H Kei" resolved to problem, so it has to be something with that specific combination of word and letters. I'm at a loss as to what caused the crashes. Does anyone have a clue as to why it happened?

debug log, please. probably not something we can fix on our end, must be xbmc-related.
Hi,

is there any way to become random Movie playlist for live dvd cases ? The function will only show the latest movie cover from the playlist. a Random function were great ?

Greets
Eisi