Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-10, 18:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-10, 17:09)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait until tomorrow so copy XML form GITHUB and tada :

SO BEAUTIFUL !!!

when using 1280x1024 it´s not thaat beautiful Wink
I know but I was at the office so my computer got a 4/3 screen Sad

But before the end of the month, it will be changed to a 22" 1920x1080 Big Grin

By the way, it looks like DVD case background does not work when no widgets are display Sad

Could you do something ?
(2012-07-10, 20:23)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 12:25)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi phil/big noid any update on the full screen music visualization. Still having trouble getting cached images to show up. However local fanarts and extra fanarts all work perfectly. (or is it just me, again ?), if you are working on this i'm sorry to bother you as I know you are very busy coders.

What's exactly not working? I don't get what the cached images are.

bad wording I mean any artist fanart not in root music folder (also various artists Extrafanart works for 'various artists but this used to also work as a fallback for artists in various artists folder with no fanart in XBMC database)
EDIT : Fanarts from artists not stored locally on my root music folder show up on home screen when in party mode

Have set options on full screen music to artsts fanart(extrafanart) and have set background on homescreen music visualization to extrafanart

EDIT ; please ignore all seems ok now
(2012-07-10, 17:09)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait until tomorrow so copy XML form GITHUB and tada :

SO BEAUTIFUL !!!

Can I mod the xml to get more than 10 cases and to get rid of the clear cases?
(2012-07-11, 03:36)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]

SO BEAUTIFUL !!!

Can I mod the xml to get more than 10 cases and to get rid of the clear cases?

yes
Ok.... How? I would like 15 posters scattered and without clear covers.

Also when I do the live BG for my movies playlist all the posters are blank but when I do it for my "kids" playlist it works....
(2012-05-24, 07:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]- Random movie script support.

Randommovie Script
https://github.com/elParaguayo/xbmc-rand...ll/preEden

I have tried to install this addon from zip multiple times and it says incorrect file structure...
Phil can you help?
(2012-07-11, 05:09)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.... How? I would like 15 posters scattered and without clear covers.

Also when I do the live BG for my movies playlist all the posters are blank but when I do it for my "kids" playlist it works....

i won´t explain that, that´s not a 5-liner.
what do you mean with movies playlist?
Is there something that I'm missing or the skin doesn't allow you to set color-glow for File mode?

Works fine in Settings and Main Menu, but I can't seem to find any way to set it up in the file browser Undecided
(2012-07-11, 05:27)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-24, 07:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]- Random movie script support.

Randommovie Script
https://github.com/elParaguayo/xbmc-rand...ll/preEden

I have tried to install this addon from zip multiple times and it says incorrect file structure...
Phil can you help?

perhaps it works when you install it manually (extract to /addons/ folder)
(2012-07-11, 06:10)Znuff Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something that I'm missing or the skin doesn't allow you to set color-glow for File mode?

Works fine in Settings and Main Menu, but I can't seem to find any way to set it up in the file browser Undecided

what do you mean with file browser?
I know that you (Phil65) are not a big fan of getting resolution case instead of clearcase in live BG but I love it so I make it Wink

Are you interested by having my XML and PNG files ? If not, it's not a problem as I will give my mod to Fmronan for GlassNox.
(2012-07-09, 02:21)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 02:19)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else ever have problems with the Recommended widget not updating properly?

Occasionally it just won't update until I restart.

does the debug log tell you something? most probably a script issue.

Hi Phil,

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4802

I've had a look but I'm not really sure what to look for...
(2012-07-11, 11:12)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]I know that you (Phil65) are not a big fan of getting resolution case instead of clearcase in live BG but I love it so I make it Wink

Are you interested by having my XML and PNG files ? If not, it's not a problem as I will give my mod to Fmronan for GlassNox.

you´re right. looks much worse than clearcases IMO.
It would be better if the dimensions of the cases weren't all screwed up, but I'm with Phil on this one.
widget time again....
get your favourite RSS feed on home screen:
It's because I'm at the office on I only have a 1280x1024 display Sad

I think that it will be nice on my 1920x1080 TV Wink

But, doesn't matter if Phil or you doesn't like this background, I love it and there is no arguing about matters of taste Tongue