Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-17, 03:05)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 03:02)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I'm using this excellent mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1118635) which you guys should think about making standard in the next update I reckon, but anyway, my only issue is that as I have logo view enabled, it doesn't show logo's for sets. Is there anyway I can assign a logo to a set?

Thanks!

only with a dirty workaround which we won´t include in official version.
the "single-logo" viewtype will probably be included, but only as an option, not as default.

Fair enough Phil. I added some more thoughts to the post above Wink

Also another thing I've just noticed, when using Landscape view, there's no option to press I (Info) to bring up the screen that normally shows the poster etc, but also lets you change the artwork/refresh the info etc etc. Is this an intentional omission?

EDIT: Scratch that, it works as long as you don't have the other Infopanel down Wink
(2012-06-17, 03:02)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I'm using this excellent mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1118635) which you guys should think about making standard in the next update I reckon, but anyway, my only issue is that as I have logo view enabled, it doesn't show logo's for sets. Is there anyway I can assign a logo to a set?

Thanks!

EDIT: Thinking about it some more, as you mentioned that SETS is now an option that sits in the Movies submenu in the new versions, how about an option to not show sets in the main movie library? That way it doesn't look ugly when browsing around and you come across a set (no logo, no plot summary, no director/cast/rating info etc etc) and to view sets you simply choose the sub menu option.

we have no control over list content.. if it can´t be done with a smart playlist (didn´t check that), then it´s impossible for us to do that.
(2012-06-17, 03:16)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

EDIT: Thinking about it some more, as you mentioned that SETS is now an option that sits in the Movies submenu in the new versions, how about an option to not show sets in the main movie library? That way it doesn't look ugly when browsing around and you come across a set (no logo, no plot summary, no director/cast/rating info etc etc) and to view sets you simply choose the sub menu option.

we have no control over list content.. if it can´t be done with a smart playlist (didn´t check that), then it´s impossible for us to do that.

Righto. Shame, as it ugly's things up a bit, but never mind, can't have everything Smile

Ok, while I'm at it Wink

How about an option to display the title of the film if there's no logo present (in landscape view). That way you still know what film it is (or set) instead of just seeing the stock XBMC TV logo...
(2012-06-17, 03:25)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 03:16)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

Righto. Shame, as it ugly's things up a bit, but never mind, can't have everything Smile

Ok, while I'm at it Wink

How about an option to display the title of the film if there's no logo present (in landscape view). That way you still know what film it is (or set) instead of just seeing the stock XBMC TV logo...

would only be possible for sets. we cannot check inside lists if the logo file exists.
(2012-06-17, 03:47)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 03:25)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 03:16)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]we have no control over list content.. if it can´t be done with a smart playlist (didn´t check that), then it´s impossible for us to do that.

Ok, while I'm at it Wink

would only be possible for sets. we cannot check inside lists if the logo file exists.

Yep, fair enough. I'll shut up now Wink
(2012-06-06, 20:50)fional Wrote: [ -> ]When I'm playing music and I tabbed to full screen and paused, it previously would look like the below, somewhat, except it would bring up the player control OSD and also state "paused":

Hey guess what, I have a stupid question! I know right, hard to believe isn't it Smile

How on earth do I get to that screen when I'm playing music?!?!?
(2012-06-17, 09:23)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-06, 20:50)fional Wrote: [ -> ]When I'm playing music and I tabbed to full screen and paused, it previously would look like the below, somewhat, except it would bring up the player control OSD and also state "paused":

Hey guess what, I have a stupid question! I know right, hard to believe isn't it Smile

When you are playing music, hit tab. Then hit 'i'.

I've been trying to mod it so it comes up when you hit space to pause, but my time has been limited this week!

(2012-06-17, 13:56)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 09:23)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guess what, I have a stupid question! I know right, hard to believe isn't it Smile

I've been trying to mod it so it comes up when you hit space to pause, but my time has been limited this week!

The problem there is I don't use a keyboard, I use the official android remote app. I'm not sure if there's a button that corresponds to tab (and I've tried all the buttons anyway, nothing seems to get me to that screen.

I'll hook up a keyboard tomorrow to test it.

Ta Wink
(2012-06-17, 14:07)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 09:23)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guess what, I have a stupid question! I know right, hard to believe isn't it Smile

The problem there is I don't use a keyboard, I use the official android remote app. I'm not sure if there's a button that corresponds to tab (and I've tried all the buttons anyway, nothing seems to get me to that screen.

Ta Wink
Then you haven't tried the big oval button on top Wink
(2012-06-17, 14:09)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 13:56)fional Wrote: [ -> ]When you are playing music, hit tab. Then hit 'i'.

Ta Wink
Then you haven't tried the big oval button on top Wink

I totally haven't, it's like I don't even see that button Big Grin. I'll definitely check that out in the morning, thanks Smile
thanks for info with MovieSetNod very nice

Ta Wink

Ah, I wouldn't know much about how to do that then, though I'm sure there must be something on there. I use the Rii which I got mad cheap off of eBay.

(2012-06-17, 19:40)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 13:56)fional Wrote: [ -> ]When you are playing music, hit tab. Then hit 'i'.

Ta Wink

Ah, I wouldn't know much about how to do that then, though I'm sure there must be something on there. I use the Rii which I got mad cheap off of eBay.

Never hear of the Rii Keyboard until now, how practical are they?
(2012-06-17, 19:46)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 19:40)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 14:07)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem there is I don't use a keyboard, I use the official android remote app. I'm not sure if there's a button that corresponds to tab (and I've tried all the buttons anyway, nothing seems to get me to that screen.

Ta Wink

Never hear of the Rii Keyboard until now, how practical are they?

I like mine. They have a rechargeable battery and I charge mine once every two months.

The one I use is RF and has a touchpad on the right. They have others with the touchpad in the centre. Some are bluetooth. They've come out with several other designs since I got mine as well. Most of them are under 30 Euro on ebay, which is great because then I can avoid stamp duty.

The buttons, on mine, nice and you can enable a nice blue backlight. I believe the quality can vary depending on what model you get. Still, it's smaller than most of my remotes and it is a nice companion to the logitech harmony one (though technically I can do everything with the harmony one, I still like using the rii).
Another thing to bear in mind with Rii Keyboard is that alot of the |keyboards are knock off of the Rii so the genuinine Rii keyboards get bad reviews so to combat this the Rii rkeyboards have a serial you check up on a website to see if it's genuine. But the genuine ones are good.