Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-19, 04:27)perkins.jt Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I missed it somewhere, or it's just not fully implemented yet, but I'd like to sort the games in my Rom Collection Browser by system. So instead of the thousands of games all showing up in 1 huge collection, I can choose a platform, then the game. Does Aeon Nox do this (yet)?

I have RCB and can sort it by platform, I believe that's a function of the addon. What view are you in?
(2012-07-19, 23:26)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 04:27)perkins.jt Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I missed it somewhere, or it's just not fully implemented yet, but I'd like to sort the games in my Rom Collection Browser by system. So instead of the thousands of games all showing up in 1 huge collection, I can choose a platform, then the game. Does Aeon Nox do this (yet)?

I have RCB and can sort it by platform, I believe that's a function of the addon. What view are you in?
I thought so, too, but when I switch to Confluence, it works fine. I get all the sorting options at the top. When using Aeon Nox, I get all the games together with only a side menu to change Viewtype, toggle Favorites, and a few non-working items labeled All. However, there is no way (via this menu, at least) to sort. Screenshot to follow after this massive import is complete.
A suggestion: When playing CD's the title is displayed in full followed by the year. For CD's with long titles, this means that the title is being cut off by the screen borders. It might be a bit more elegant to shorten the title (say with ...) so that the year is fully displayed with some space before the borders?

This is an example of how a CD with a long title is currently displayed. As you can see there isn't room to fully display the year.

FFY
(2012-07-20, 01:22)perkins.jt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 23:26)fional Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought so, too, but when I switch to Confluence, it works fine. I get all the sorting options at the top. When using Aeon Nox, I get all the games together with only a side menu to change Viewtype, toggle Favorites, and a few non-working items labeled All. However, there is no way (via this menu, at least) to sort. Screenshot to follow after this massive import is complete.

That's strange. I definitely can sort mine. Two days ago I was showing it to someone and was switching between categories. If you're still stuck tomorrow, I'll screenshot my view. I think I had hit up and then left or right, but I can't offhand recall.

(2012-07-20, 03:27)fungify Wrote: [ -> ]A suggestion: When playing CD's the title is displayed in full followed by the year. For CD's with long titles, this means that the title is being cut off by the screen borders. It might be a bit more elegant to shorten the title (say with ...) so that the year is fully displayed with some space before the borders?

This is an example of how a CD with a long title is currently displayed. As you can see there isn't room to fully display the year.

FFY

Or maybe, rather than shorten them with ... They could scroll like plot does etc.
Figured out those All menu items are the filters. It would have been much sooner, except they're broken for me. When I select any of them, the highlighted area moves up or down one space, or does nothing. I can select it and change the filter criteria, but nothing on the screen matches or indicates what I'm doing. It's hard to describe and I doubt that picture helps at all, so if there's anything else I can provide, I'd be happy to.
edit: I should mention I'm using XBMCbuntu, Eden 11.0, Aeon Nox 3.5 GIT

Not an Aeon Nox issue, but is it normal for RCB to load every single game in a category before I can resume browsing? With 3000+ games, it makes maneuvering pretty cumbersome.
Really liking the episode view for Music views! I like the band logo shown in the upper left when browsing the artists. Would it possible to show the artist logo on the album and track views as well (from selecting a specific artist)?
script.weather.fanart.pda.style
doesn´t seem to be the right one, could someone be so kind and point me in the right direction.
thx Smile
(2012-07-20, 11:43)solidsatras Wrote: [ -> ]script.weather.fanart.pda.style
doesn´t seem to be the right one, could someone be so kind and point me in the right direction.
thx Smile

it´s the right one, was a mistake in code. fixed now.
Also available on Passion-XBMC repository Big Grin
http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie....pda.style
(2012-07-20, 07:50)deh2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Really liking the episode view for Music views! I like the band logo shown in the upper left when browsing the artists. Would it possible to show the artist logo on the album and track views as well (from selecting a specific artist)?

done. also moved the logo to the bottom (since it´s bottom-aligned) and enlarged it.
(2012-07-20, 11:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-20, 11:43)solidsatras Wrote: [ -> ]script.weather.fanart.pda.style
thx Smile

it´s the right one, was a mistake in code. fixed now.

Do you know where is the script Song to MusicVideo ? I haven't got, maybe it works only for Windows (I'm using linux)
How does it works? It allows to watch your music in videoclips?
http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads/
it shows a button in media menu if you have the corresponding music video in your music video database.
we´re near releasing this beauty... so if there are any bugs left, tell us now.
(2012-07-19, 20:31)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
With last git version, music visualisation (OpenGL spectrum) is under cd-wall, it's normal ?

@+

UP

And still while playing music visualization the bar display the configuration cdart also appears, is this normal?

@+
(2012-07-20, 15:02)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 20:31)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
With last git version, music visualisation (OpenGL spectrum) is under cd-wall, it's normal ?

@+

UP

And still while playing music visualization the bar display the configuration cdart also appears, is this normal?

@+

don´t understand what you mean.