Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I fixed this fucking bug xD

mypvr.xml line 168:

Quote:<control type="group">
<posx>40</posx>
<posy>450</posy>
<include>Animation_OpenCloseZoom_New</include>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(11) | Control.IsVisible(12)</visible>
<include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
<control type="label">
<posx>87</posx>
<posy>225</posy>
<width>800</width>
<height>30</height>
<font>Font_Reg22</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[Container.ListItem.Title][/UPPERCASE]</label>
<scroll>yes</scroll>
</control>
<control type="label">
<posx>87</posx>
<posy>180</posy>
<width>800</width>
<height>30</height>
<font>Font_Reg16</font>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<visible>Container.ListItem.HasEpg</visible>
<label>$INFO[Container.ListItem.StartTime,, / ]$INFO[Container.ListItem.EndTime]</label>
</control>
<control type="progress">
<description>Progressbar</description>
<posx>74</posx>
<posy>148</posy>
<width>818</width>
<height>21</height>
<colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
<texturebg border="12,0,12,0">dialogs/progress/progress_back.png</texturebg>
<lefttexture border="12,0,0,0">dialogs/progress/progress_left.png</lefttexture>
<midtexture border="12,0,12,0">dialogs/progress/progress_mid.png</midtexture>
<righttexture border="0,0,12,0">dialogs/progress/progress_right.png</righttexture>
<info>Container.ListItem.Progress</info>
</control>
<control type="textbox">
<description>Plot Value for TVShow</description>
<posx>80</posx>
<posy>278</posy>
<width>810</width>
<height>192</height>
<font>Font_Reg18</font>
<align>justify</align>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<pagecontrol>-</pagecontrol>
<label>$INFO[Container.ListItem.Plot]</label>
<autoscroll time="2000" delay="3000" repeat="5000">true</autoscroll>
</control>
</control>

I added after this line:

this:

<visible>!Control.IsVisible(10)</visible>

Now it's seems that EPG Timeline not crash anymore. If somebody test this fix for ensure...

EDIT: I detected another bug in PVR section.

First, I go to TV/Radio channels and everything is correct:

I move to EPG/Recording/Timer/Search:

And when I come back to TV/Radio channels the channel icons and the background image are incorrect:

(2012-05-30, 13:59)tocinillo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I fixed this fucking bug xD

mypvr.xml line 168:

Quote:<control type="group">
<posx>40</posx>
<posy>450</posy>
<include>Animation_OpenCloseZoom_New</include>
<include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
<control type="label">
<posx>87</posx>
<posy>225</posy>
<width>800</width>
<height>30</height>
<font>Font_Reg22</font>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[Container.ListItem.Title][/UPPERCASE]</label>
<scroll>yes</scroll>
</control>
<control type="label">
<posx>87</posx>
<posy>180</posy>
<width>800</width>
<height>30</height>
<font>Font_Reg16</font>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<label>$INFO[Container.ListItem.StartTime,, / ]$INFO[Container.ListItem.EndTime]</label>
</control>
<control type="progress">
<description>Progressbar</description>
<posx>74</posx>
<posy>148</posy>
<width>818</width>
<height>21</height>
<colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
<texturebg border="12,0,12,0">dialogs/progress/progress_back.png</texturebg>
<lefttexture border="12,0,0,0">dialogs/progress/progress_left.png</lefttexture>
<midtexture border="12,0,12,0">dialogs/progress/progress_mid.png</midtexture>
<righttexture border="0,0,12,0">dialogs/progress/progress_right.png</righttexture>
<info>Container.ListItem.Progress</info>
</control>
<control type="textbox">
<description>Plot Value for TVShow</description>
<posx>80</posx>
<posy>278</posy>
<width>810</width>
<height>192</height>
<font>Font_Reg18</font>
<align>justify</align>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<pagecontrol>-</pagecontrol>
<label>$INFO[Container.ListItem.Plot]</label>
<autoscroll time="2000" delay="3000" repeat="5000">true</autoscroll>
</control>
</control>

I added after this line:

this:

<visible>!Control.IsVisible(10)</visible>

Now it's seems that EPG Timeline not crash anymore. If somebody test this fix for ensure...

EDIT: I detected another bug in PVR section.

First, I go to TV/Radio channels and everything is correct:

I move to EPG/Recording/Timer/Search:

And when I come back to TV/Radio channels the channel icons and the background image are incorrect:

the second one is known, i already asked dushmaniac about that.
will wait for verification of your fix. code-wise it doesn´t really make too much sense...
thx.
(2012-05-30, 05:30)crisdecuba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 04:28)crisdecuba Wrote: [ -> ]Not certain if this is the correct place to post this, but...

I'm experiencing the following issue:

Goal: To have an entry on the Home Screen that goes directly to a specific folder of videos.

How I have tried to do this:
1. I add the folder as a source for Videos (the folder is: J:\Videos\Personal\Main Collection\)
2. I add the folder to my favourites
3. I go to skin settings and add the favourite as an entry on the Home Screen.

When I go to my favourites list and choose the entry from there, it works great.
When I go to the entry on the Home Page, it gives me a garbled mess of a screen.

This is what I get in the error log:

Any ideas?

Nevermind - figured it out!

Please tell the rest of us when you figure something out, so we don't have to re ask the same questions.

This is happening to me I have a misc shows folder linked in a custom favorite under the videos sub, but it just goes to a screen with every view loaded on top of one another with no content.
(2012-05-30, 15:13)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 05:30)crisdecuba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 04:28)crisdecuba Wrote: [ -> ]Not certain if this is the correct place to post this, but...

I'm experiencing the following issue:

Goal: To have an entry on the Home Screen that goes directly to a specific folder of videos.

How I have tried to do this:
1. I add the folder as a source for Videos (the folder is: J:\Videos\Personal\Main Collection\)
2. I add the folder to my favourites
3. I go to skin settings and add the favourite as an entry on the Home Screen.

When I go to my favourites list and choose the entry from there, it works great.
When I go to the entry on the Home Page, it gives me a garbled mess of a screen.

This is what I get in the error log:

Any ideas?

Nevermind - figured it out!

Please tell the rest of us when you figure something out, so we don't have to re ask the same questions.

This is happening to me I have a misc shows folder linked in a custom favorite under the videos sub, but it just goes to a screen with every view loaded on top of one another with no content.

you wouldn´t have to ask the same questions if you would read up here (that´s probably what crisdecuba did). it was explained several times already.
(2012-05-30, 15:17)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 15:13)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 05:30)crisdecuba Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind - figured it out!

you wouldn´t have to ask the same questions if you would read up here (that´s probably what crisdecuba did). it was explained several times already.

In this thread?
(2012-05-30, 17:32)chrisvilla Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 15:17)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 15:13)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell the rest of us when you figure something out, so we don't have to re ask the same questions.

In this thread?

In FAQ, in this thread, probably, too, here, and here Confused
(2012-05-30, 09:05)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 20:23)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 19:58)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah sorry, missed your second debug log. Thats what I'm trying to figure out also to see what we do different. Only thing I can think of is scripts, and maybe the watchlist or next aired script doesnt play nice with trakt utilities. Next aired and watchlist get installed with the skin so they are also on a fresh install.
Could you provide a debug log with next aired disabled and where this happens?

I just tried to start and stop about 30 episodes while 'next-aird' was turned off and 'trak utilities' was turned on and nothing happened. All the time it started without any problems, while normally i experienced the problem very fast. Then I turned back on trakt utilities and immediately at the first episode i tried it locks up (black screen but can hear sound).

That's strange however because I tested this after you mentioned it and then it locked up. However I'm not sure if I restarted XBMC, which I did now after every test.

I see several other people using trakt utilities and don't understand why no one else is experiencing this problem. So I just did a 2nd test to rule out my configuration / computer. I installed XBMC on my main PC and installed trakt utilities and I experienced the same problem but this time I didn't got a black screen but just the xbmc library view what freezes and I can hear the soundtrack playing of the serie.

New debug log from another computer: http://pastebin.com/NjgUJXkL (happens when i start episode 3 of Fringe).

Again i tried to reproduce the problem when next aired is turned off, but again i'm not able to reproduce the problem to get you a debug log.

If you need anything else tested just ask, happy to do it if needed Smile
Hmm, the only thing is see in every debug log that you sent are render warning about FlipPage. I have no idea how to solve that or to see where thats coming from. My only guess is that having both next aired and trakt utilities on at the same time is somehow causing this. that would explain why you dont see this in other skins and why you cant reproduce it with next aired turned off. This goes beyond my knowledge as skin developer, the only advise I can give is to turn off the next aired info in the library.
(2012-05-29, 13:12)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 08:03)Zellig Wrote: [ -> ]Love v3, but suddenly started getting a "ScriptFailed! RandomItems.py" and then when I select my local video library, which is a custom submenu, it breaks up (all the visual elements strewn across the screen).
You are probably using nightlies: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1109773

Thanks, Big Noid. I had completely reinstalled XBMC Eden and was using the 3.0 release. I tried uninstalling Nox, also tried loading up the latest svn version (just in case), then went back to the release, but the problem is still there Sad
(2012-05-30, 19:27)Zellig Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 13:12)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 08:03)Zellig Wrote: [ -> ]Love v3, but suddenly started getting a "ScriptFailed! RandomItems.py" and then when I select my local video library, which is a custom submenu, it breaks up (all the visual elements strewn across the screen).
You are probably using nightlies: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1109773

Thanks, Big Noid. I had completely reinstalled XBMC Eden and was using the 3.0 release. I tried uninstalling Nox, also tried loading up the latest svn version (just in case), then went back to the release, but the problem is still there Sad

Dont know about the failed randomitems script then. Best talk to the authors of that script. For your custom submenu problem see this post.
(2012-05-30, 18:22)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 09:05)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 20:23)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried to start and stop about 30 episodes while 'next-aird' was turned off and 'trak utilities' was turned on and nothing happened. All the time it started without any problems, while normally i experienced the problem very fast. Then I turned back on trakt utilities and immediately at the first episode i tried it locks up (black screen but can hear sound).

That's strange however because I tested this after you mentioned it and then it locked up. However I'm not sure if I restarted XBMC, which I did now after every test.

I see several other people using trakt utilities and don't understand why no one else is experiencing this problem. So I just did a 2nd test to rule out my configuration / computer. I installed XBMC on my main PC and installed trakt utilities and I experienced the same problem but this time I didn't got a black screen but just the xbmc library view what freezes and I can hear the soundtrack playing of the serie.

New debug log from another computer: http://pastebin.com/NjgUJXkL (happens when i start episode 3 of Fringe).

Again i tried to reproduce the problem when next aired is turned off, but again i'm not able to reproduce the problem to get you a debug log.

If you need anything else tested just ask, happy to do it if needed Smile
Hmm, the only thing is see in every debug log that you sent are render warning about FlipPage. I have no idea how to solve that or to see where thats coming from. My only guess is that having both next aired and trakt utilities on at the same time is somehow causing this. that would explain why you dont see this in other skins and why you cant reproduce it with next aired turned off. This goes beyond my knowledge as skin developer, the only advise I can give is to turn off the next aired info in the library.

Ok, it's a pitty...kinda liked that feature there. I checked out the trakt.tv forum and noticed that other people also experienced the same problem as I had but unfortunately i do not know which skin they are using. I will address it there as well what our findings are regarding the next aired addon, might put the dev in the right direction. Thanks for your support anyway, really like the skin and how clean it is compared to 2.0 or MQ3 Big Grin

There doesn't seem to be a way to turn off the cd cases that go over the thumbnails in Wall and Info Wall view. They're not there in the Addons sections though. I'd really like there to be a switch somewhere to turn them on and off.

I don't want to get emails about every post in this thread, so it would be really helpful to pm me in addition to making a post in the thread if you have a reply for me.
(2012-05-30, 19:49)Rayor Wrote: [ -> ]There doesn't seem to be a way to turn off the cd cases that go over the thumbnails in Wall and Info Wall view. They're not there in the Addons sections though. I'd really like there to be a switch somewhere to turn them on and off.

In Wall view, no its not possible. In InfoWall it should be possible, set Cases to No.
(2012-05-30, 09:44)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Do you try to add password protected network shares as backgrounds?

Nope, the backgrounds I download with artwork downloader and organise with artwork organiser both sit in the media folder in xbmc's home directory.

Just curious - the Featured Episodes/Movies background options in nox 3.0... how does that work? Cause before 3.0 hit I would use artwork organiser to create separate folders for tv shows and movies - do these featured options do the same thing? That may explain why the backgrounds are blank when I do it either way.

Here's my debug log.

http://pastebin.com/VSJvBfRk

Cheers!

Just installed 3.0 today, and had to let you guys know what a superb update this is. Absolutely blown away with the improvements to this skin. Have to say I've never been so eager to get updates as I am with Aeon Nox!

Its a work of art, you should be very proud. Please continue the great work.
only been with XBMC for a few weeks - went through all the skins and fell in love with Aeon Nox 3 (git) and has been my favourite - brill work - thanks - I'm staying on git - as the updates roll in its nice to see the changes even if they will be less frequent- good luck with your thesis

anyway of disabling the mouse notice - i need to have my mouse plugged in and hate the red box?