Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-02, 17:42)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bug when I'm on the bottom widget I try pressing up to get to menu but it don't work especially when the menu has a sub menu.

screenshot, please (or a more detailed description)
I can't press up from here.
(2012-07-02, 17:56)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Image
I can't press up from here.

fixed now. thx.
I had a similar issue with the daily babe widget. I had it placed so it is located above the main menu. When I click up once, I get to the widget (and can select babes...lol), but if I press up again at that point the widget appears to flip around and then nothing happens (so I'm stuck because I can't get back to the main menu either).
(2012-07-02, 20:05)Peligrozo Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar issue with the daily babe widget. I had it placed so it is located above the main menu. When I click up once, I get to the widget (and can select babes...lol), but if I press up again at that point the widget appears to flip around and then nothing happens (so I'm stuck because I can't get back to the main menu either).

known. will be fixed.
another new option: clearart for movies/tvshows in lowlist:
i can't see clearart in lowlist, yet... also, can't find TVShowClearArtVar defined/explained anywhere else but in lowlist. can anyone else replicate this?
(2012-07-02, 21:06)sergiocos Wrote: [ -> ]i can't see clearart in lowlist, yet... also, can't find TVShowClearArtVar defined/explained anywhere else but in lowlist. can anyone else replicate this?

sorry, forgot to push that file. fixed.
one request here to all users here who feel it´s worth contributing something:
my idea is to have access to a demo video (or several) which show how to set up the skin.
would someone here be that nice and create some nice video stuff?
it would become a seperate settings menu item including credits to video author with links to the videos which i would put on my webspace,
thx Smile
to give you some motivation, bignoid extended the bg system to also be used in music vis + a new option to show faded fanart above vis for milkdrop and projectm vis:
(2012-07-02, 22:34)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]to give you some motivation, bignoid extended the bg system to also be used in music vis + a new option to show faded fanart above vis for milkdrop and projectm vis:

You guys are Incredible Nod
Very, very nice and thank you!

(2012-07-02, 03:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-02, 02:48)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]Tweaked landscape logo a bit more, got the new rating flag changed and aligned. The source logo may need to be moved slightly, but I'm reasonably happy with the results:

Works with all movie views, the only problem I've run into so far is it doesn't work for landscape logo in TV shows:

This problem only crops up at show level, season and episode are as they were. Can this be tweaked, to show different ratings flag for landscape tv and landscape movies?

add <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible> to that image control and create another one with <visible>!Container.Content(movies)</visible>

At first I just stared at the code, I was too tired and gave up. Went back to it a little while ago and strangely it started to make sense Big Grin Thanks for your help Phil. Not only did it work a treat, I actually learnt something! Smile
(2012-07-02, 20:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-02, 20:05)Peligrozo Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar issue with the daily babe widget. I had it placed so it is located above the main menu. When I click up once, I get to the widget (and can select babes...lol), but if I press up again at that point the widget appears to flip around and then nothing happens (so I'm stuck because I can't get back to the main menu either).

known. will be fixed.
another new option: clearart for movies/tvshows in lowlist:

Is it possible to have it display the logo when the clearart isn't available? Even if itsn't not a Nox feature, just curious if that be possible!

Also, is it possible to have it display that in season/episode view? Though maybe that was removed.
(2012-07-03, 01:18)fional Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have it display the logo when the clearart isn't available? Even if itsn't not a Nox feature, just curious if that be possible!

Also, is it possible to have it display that in season/episode view? Though maybe that was removed.

It already displayed the logo in lowlist previously. It would be cool to have the clearart in season/episode view too!
Getting used to the new main menu icon bar now. Although (surprise) I'd like to change it up a little. Only two minor changes though, namely the icon size and gap between them. Maybe even single icon to unify the views?
new feature: QuickList

also extended the icon database, we´re now at approx 300 icons.

plus....

live cover system extended to artists, latest/random pictures and babes Wink