Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here´s a short list what those add-ons will allow you:

script.extramusicinfo --> extra widget and extra item in "area selection" for custom items
script.metadata.actors --> backend support for tripanel, new buttons in movie info dialog, extra widget
script randommovie --> new pre-defined function, submenu entry for movies
cinema.experience --> new pre-defined function, submenu entry for movies, new button in movie info dialog
plugin.image.mypicsdb --> new background option, new widgets
script.tvtunes --> will automatically play tv tunes when entering the show in library mode
script.artistslideshow --> addon option "download additional info" to get rotating nowplaying widgets
script.weather.fanart.pda.style --> extra widget
script.widget.weatherworld --> new bg option, new button in weather area
weather.google --> new widget
script.song-to-musicvideo ---> button in mediamenu when there´s a music video of focussed song available
(2012-07-09, 16:30)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-08, 12:58)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]@fional: +1 rep and specially for you :

Big Grin

Hi Big Noid Smile When I try doing the full screen, this is what I get:

and my log http://pastebin.com/ryTJbFcQ

I tried it with a few different trailers, they all seem to go in the same "area" - do I have something set up wrong maybe?

(2012-07-09, 02:05)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]new stuff:
added a script checklist in settings area so you know if you´re missing out on features Wink

you also have access to fional´s how-to there. thx again for that.

i also prepared support for 3d covers in showcase cover viewtype, only the texture is missing atm.

That is really neat, I had no idea I wasn't running a few scripts. Like the actor one or extramusicinfo (not even sure what that one does yet, but I grabbed it off passion!)

On Friday I might take a hand in making some better ones, with maybe some better capturing software (rather than the combo of frapps and an iphone recorder!), since new features seem to be daily!

Is there an associated slowdown when the actor script is running or am I noticing something else? That's a pretty class add-on though, what I did is essentially put the actors add-on in the submenu of Movies and ran it from there.

the videowindow bug should be fixed now.
if you decide to record some stuff again, it would be nice if you could divide it a bit
(--> one video for creating and adding a smart playlist to main menu, one to show some widgets, one in visualisation showing the options there, one which explains the furniture customizer etc...)
actor script shouldn´t cause any real slowdown. where do you notice that?
better like that, but I don't use gitubTongue

(2012-07-09, 17:10)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]better like that, but I don't use gitubTongue

yes, i already know that you do not care about making things easier for everyone.
i´m not too sure if we are allowed to download add-ons from external sites (it´s not covered in the wiki, perhaps martijn can shed some light on it)
and I use a script not a addon: Huh:
(2012-07-09, 17:35)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]and I use a script not a addon: Huh:

a script is an add-on essentially.
yes but for me is on a script folder
I do nothing to help but without me there would not widgets pictures, no artist script, the ideas are mine and developers as Frost and Mike (thank you to them)
you could have developed 1000 scripts yourself and i still wouldn´t understand why you do not use GIT. (in fact i cannot understand anyone who does not use GIT Cool )
you rely on us using it, why not just using it yourself?
I use Git for GlassNoxWink
(2012-07-09, 18:08)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]I use Git for GlassNoxWink

... if you do, then you´re doing it in a wrong way because you didn´t fork our repo.
i assume that you won´t post the github link, right?
if you don´t, i would prefer you to to post your screenshots elsewhere. not here.
Hello. I first installed the skin by downloading a zip file from github. Later, I found that the skin is just as regularly updated in xbmc passion repo. Can someone please explain how I transfer my settings (home screen customization etc) from my previously installed Nox to the passion repository Nox?
Thank you.
(2012-07-09, 17:57)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]you could have developed 1000 scripts yourself and i still wouldn´t understand why you do not use GIT. (in fact i cannot understand anyone who does not use GIT Cool )

Definitely! If I myself, with the help of google, can manage to fork and make it work, then surely anyone should be able to! Cool

(2012-07-09, 17:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]the videowindow bug should be fixed now.
if you decide to record some stuff again, it would be nice if you could divide it a bit
(--> one video for creating and adding a smart playlist to main menu, one to show some widgets, one in visualisation showing the options there, one which explains the furniture customizer etc...)

Thanks for the list explaining them, I've been using a couple of the scripts in a round-about way. Definitely a iuseufl window!

I didn't notice the slowdown in a specific place, it's simply that my menu items were stuttering and everything was a bit lagged after I installed the script. I've since rebooted and haven't exactly seen it, though I will keep an eye, as it might be something else.

Dividing it up is a good idea, because it'll be more useful for individual users and also it'll have better result because I think I'll have an easier time keeping things in sync! Big Grin
(2012-07-09, 18:55)fional Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 17:57)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]you could have developed 1000 scripts yourself and i still wouldn´t understand why you do not use GIT. (in fact i cannot understand anyone who does not use GIT Cool )

Definitely! If I myself, with the help of google, can manage to fork and make it work, then surely anyone should be able to! Cool

(2012-07-09, 17:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]the videowindow bug should be fixed now.

Thanks for the list explaining them, I've been using a couple of the scripts in a round-about way. Definitely a iuseufl window!

I didn't notice the slowdown in a specific place, it's simply that my menu items were stuttering and everything was a bit lagged after I installed the script. I've since rebooted and haven't exactly seen it, though I will keep an eye, as it might be something else.

Dividing it up is a good idea, because it'll be more useful for individual users and also it'll have better result because I think I'll have an easier time keeping things in sync! Big Grin

exactly. the help window should become a list of some common tasks which are not 100% self-explainable. it would be nice too to have a video of your files in windows which shows how movies / tvshows / music should be structured to be able to use all features (artist/albumyear - albumtitle/...mp3 for music, tvshow/season x/SxxExx.mkv for tvshows etc)
btw i used cyberlink powerdirector 10 to create the trailer video. it´s very easy to do some basic stuff (syncing, cutting) with it.

(2012-07-09, 05:10)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-30, 23:42)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]How can I customize the mixed Widget? I would like it to have In progress and Featured Movies...

I would like to customize the mixed Widget?

Phil? Noid? Is this possible?
(2012-07-07, 20:39)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-07, 20:34)Vinther Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disable randomitem/recently added cause I'm getting these Script errors from randomitems.py all the time? Have search the forum w/o finding a solution though

Give us a full debug log (see link on how-to)

Hi.

Thank you for your quick reply. Below is my full log file the error is located around line 674

http://pastebin.com/iG71VeUR