Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-12, 14:29)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a way to turn infopanel off in Landscape view w/logo. It complicates a purposefully minimalist view IMO. I appreciate that it should probably be a mod rather than a change request. Can someone point me to the code I need to alter? I should add, the extra widgets are looking good. Yet another string to Nox's bow Big Grin

line 71 in myvideonav.xml and line 80 in viewtype_landscape.xml
(2012-06-12, 14:41)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-12, 14:29)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a way to turn infopanel off in Landscape view w/logo. It complicates a purposefully minimalist view IMO. I appreciate that it should probably be a mod rather than a change request. Can someone point me to the code I need to alter? I should add, the extra widgets are looking good. Yet another string to Nox's bow Big Grin

In my version at least, removing the above disabled quick nav as well. Removing line 71 from myvideonav.xml on its own done the trick. Now when in kiosk mode it's two clicks up to play a trailer, can this be changed to one?
(2012-06-12, 15:59)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-12, 14:41)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

In my version at least, removing the above disabled quick nav as well. Removing line 71 from myvideonav.xml on its own done the trick. Now when in kiosk mode it's two clicks up to play a trailer, can this be changed to one?

i didn´t say "remove", i just pointed you to the lines which needs to be changed (I´m using newest git of course)
change the onup value from 7000 to 9000.
(2012-06-12, 16:16)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-12, 15:59)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-12, 14:41)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]line 71 in myvideonav.xml and line 80 in viewtype_landscape.xml

i didn´t say "remove", i just pointed you to the lines which needs to be changed (I´m using newest git of course)
change the onup value from 7000 to 9000.

I figured the line number was due to GIT Confused Thanks for your help phil, I'm learning slowly but surely Wink
hi guys, i updated my aeon nox to 3.0.1. (from git) it's simply amazing.........
a couple of things:
1st - it is possible to move the nowplayng music widjet from the top of the screen to the bottom how it was before?
2nd - if i put a favourite in the media bar pointing to a folder everithing works fine if the same favourite is in the submenu i have this issue
need a debug log?
thank you
peppe
(2012-06-12, 17:16)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, i updated my aeon nox to 3.0.1. (from git) it's simply amazing.........
a couple of things:
1st - it is possible to move the nowplayng music widjet from the top of the screen to the bottom how it was before?
2nd - if i put a favourite in the media bar pointing to a folder everithing works fine if the same favourite is in the submenu i have this issue
need a debug log?
thank you
peppe

1) no
2) look in FAQ
Changing the onup value to 9000 didn't seem to work. The line I removed from myvideonav.xml was the around line 71/72 (depending on version): <include>ShowcaseInfoPanelMovies<include>

Is this why it's not working? If its a major problem don't worry, could stick with the double click.
just remove "| Control.IsVisible(503)" from the line above the one you mentioned and change the onup from the list container in viewtype_landscape.xml to 9000. should work.

EDIT: you could also just remove the "| Control.IsVisible(503)" and set infopanel to on. should go straight to media menu/ trailer then.
(2012-06-12, 17:20)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]1) no
2) look in FAQ

ok, i had already read the faq, but i had not understand that it was the same problem.
thank you
another thing now aeon nox reads fanart.jpg and folder.jpg in my videos folders . Nod
peppe

(2012-06-12, 17:37)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]just remove "| Control.IsVisible(503)" from the line above the one you mentioned and change the onup from the list container in viewtype_landscape.xml to 9000. should work.

EDIT: you could also just remove the "| Control.IsVisible(503)" and set infopanel to on. should go straight to media menu/ trailer then.

Changed the above, but it seems the 'one-click trailer' works if you leave the value at 7000. Go figure Tongue Great work phil, will post the complete mod in shinu's thread for those that want it Big Grin
(2012-06-12, 18:18)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-12, 17:37)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]just remove "| Control.IsVisible(503)" from the line above the one you mentioned and change the onup from the list container in viewtype_landscape.xml to 9000. should work.

Changed the above, but it seems the 'one-click trailer' works if you leave the value at 7000. Go figure Tongue Great work phil, will post the complete mod in shinu's thread for those that want it Big Grin

no problem. be aware that the behaviour of onup is dependent of your infopanel setting.
not a big issue but......
with the feed in the bottom of the screen the text of the rss ad the name of the widget are overlapped.
Peppe
(2012-06-12, 18:35)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]not a big issue but......
with the feed in the bottom of the screen the text of the rss ad the name of the widget are overlapped.
Peppe

fixed on git.
Hi

I really really really want to configure nox 3.0 to have a cd wall, while playing music.

I am having trouble figuring out how though...

Could someone point me in the right direction.

The skin talks of wall viz Huh When trying to enable it.

Searching doesn´t turn up much info

Thanks

\Me
Sorry if this was asked before but do I have the option to add "Unwatched" Widget for movies with full posters to homescreen instead of "New"?