Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-14, 06:24)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-13, 17:03)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]some new features...added support for picture database plugin (backgrounds, library stats, widgets) and a second style for panel widget (only for movies yet)

Do you have an ETA on the full release of 3.1 or are all updates only going to be in GIT until 4.0?

no ETA.
... and another new widget: "Concerts" (needs ExtraMusicInfo Script installed, available on passion repo i think)
For some reason I cannot get Artist Slideshow, Music Fanart, or Artist Fanart to show during music playback. All I see is whatever is selected in System -> Music -> Playback -> Visualization (None, DirectX Spectrum, Milkdrop, or Waveform).

I tried all of those settings along with everything from System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Music Visualization Settings -> Background.

Sorry if this is a question for Artist Slideshow, but I have everything left at default in it except for adding my Local artist folder location.

Will anyone point me in the right direction to get this working or let me know which settings I am overlooking?
(2012-06-14, 16:53)shanndogg Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I cannot get Artist Slideshow, Music Fanart, or Artist Fanart to show during music playback. All I see is whatever is selected in System -> Music -> Playback -> Visualization (None, DirectX Spectrum, Milkdrop, or Waveform).

I tried all of those settings along with everything from System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Music Visualization Settings -> Background.

Sorry if this is a question for Artist Slideshow, but I have everything left at default in it except for adding my Local artist folder location.

Will anyone point me in the right direction to get this working or let me know which settings I am overlooking?

some visualisations like milkdrop use a black bg and hide the fanart.
you can reach all settings from within the vis itself, press "m" and find the buttons, should make it easier for you to find out what you´re doing wrong.
Do you add research with concert in youtube like in Glass skin?
When do you add info for movie set?
Any info on Extra music script? A how-to anywhere? It's a shame to code a plugin and not to provide a quick readme.... I searched on passion-xbmc, wiki, forum... no idea how to use this plugin and what it does !!
(2012-06-14, 17:34)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]Do you add research with concert in youtube like in Glass skin?
When do you add info for movie set?

yes, will implement youtube search.
we´ll make the move set info when we´re in the mood, no ETA. I want to play with some other things first.
feel free to code it and send a pull request, i´ll review it then.
i think it isn´t really worth it until someone figures out why nox crashes that often when using moviesets addon.
(2012-06-14, 17:49)sergiocos Wrote: [ -> ]Any info on Extra music script? A how-to anywhere? It's a shame to code a plugin and not to provide a quick readme.... I searched on passion-xbmc, wiki, forum... no idea how to use this plugin and what it does !!

it doesn´t do anything when not used by the skinners (like watchlist script). just move it to your addons folder and the new widget will appear.
I have extramusicinfoNod and no selection for concert in customchooser?
(2012-06-14, 18:09)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]I have extramusicinfoNod and no selection for concert in customchooser?

you have implemented lot of stuff in your mod, question is how Wink
what do you mean with "selection for concert in customchooser"? it´s out of place for widget selection atm, needs to be adjusted.
can't find the concert widget
Image[/img]
(2012-06-14, 18:42)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]can't find the concert widget
Image[/img]

look closely Wink
next to PDA meteo.
didn´t adjust the panel size yet.
also added youtube search to the widget and to the context menu (searches for the actual focused item label)
It's good I have concerts, I am eager to see the research on youtube, and after that, you will do the most difficult I also hoped to see the widget Rss of Glass
(2012-06-14, 19:29)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]It's good I have concerts, I am eager to see the research on youtube, and after that, you will do the most difficult I also hoped to see the widget Rss of Glass

which script and what can it do?
take a look in glass
system>skin>menu >widget music for example and you understand
(2012-06-14, 19:54)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]take a look in glass
system>skin>menu >widget music for example and you understand

I don´t understand anything when browsing through the settings...