Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-18, 08:53)Greg. Wrote: [ -> ]hi all, wish to replace all my custom menus that use a favorite, by using an editor like uestudio to do a search and replace in guisettings.xml. i know what to look for, but not what to replace.

why do you want to do that by editing guisettings? just change them from inside the skin.
@Phil
i have change the first movie widget to random(VPL). No the livecases show me random cover but every time the same random. It only change if i reboot the htpc. I only work with suspend to wake my htpc with my remote control. Is there any chance to switch the livecases every time i enter the menupoint or all 5 minutes ?

Greets
Eisi
(2012-07-17, 09:19)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys and girls Wink

I wonder how I can display comments when browsing my pictures directories :

I have found how to change default directory icon with a picture named folder.jpg but where comment came from ? nfo ?

Thanks.
No one for answering my question Sad

In this view, there is some place to display comments but I didn't find where I have to put it to be displayed.

My pictures have EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags. Need to add a nfo file ?

@ Mikebzh-- I dont think you need any nfo, if its just a matter of labelling your folder / file acording to whatever is your preference / needs. I labelled my Holiday snaps according to the region of the world wherever e.g paris 2012 and that was picked up as it is and I could see that as a picture tag by the mypicdb script. hope this Helps
Version 3.5 is damn beautiful. Thanks for your hard work guys! loving the iconed look.
I know and use MyPicsDB but as this particular view have a specific area to display comments, I'm wondering where they came from Wink
When playing music I prefer to have the home screen backgrounds remain as they were unless I go to full screen/vis mode, but as of today all my home screen backgrounds go to black until I stop the music. Any ideas?

edit: tied to "fade background in video" setting, enabling this give me back my backgrounds but of course faded toward black. Disabling the setting = full black.

edit2: ack, reading the thread more closely I see there's been some discussion of backgrounds. We'll see how it shakes out.

Request please don't forget the option of just leaving home screen backgrounds as they were, if explicit settings are needed for all the new possibilities w/fanart and faded vis!
(2012-07-18, 12:45)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-17, 09:19)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys and girls Wink

I wonder how I can display comments when browsing my pictures directories :

I have found how to change default directory icon with a picture named folder.jpg but where comment came from ? nfo ?

Thanks.
No one for answering my question Sad

In this view, there is some place to display comments but I didn't find where I have to put it to be displayed.

My pictures have EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags. Need to add a nfo file ?

I've never been able to get MyPicsDB to work. I tinkered with it a bit last week, but it gave me funny errors, so I disabled it for the moment. Perhaps it gets the coments from the picture itself?
Why isn't darken fanart work any longer?
(2012-07-19, 01:55)Elixxen Wrote: [ -> ]Why isn't darken fanart work any longer?

bit more specific, please. where exactly?
(2012-07-18, 09:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 08:53)Greg. Wrote: [ -> ]hi all, wish to replace all my custom menus that use a favorite, by using an editor like uestudio to do a search and replace in guisettings.xml. i know what to look for, but not what to replace.

why do you want to do that by editing guisettings? just change them from inside the skin.
might need some help Phil, i have quite a few that go 2 a specific directory that are not in library
and several more that just call favorites which are originally playlists
(2012-07-19, 02:03)Greg. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 09:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

might need some help Phil, i have quite a few that go 2 a specific directory that are not in library
and several more that just call favorites which are originally playlists

still don´t get what the problem is.
(2012-07-18, 05:37)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 03:18)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin, can I suggest adding ' + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml)' to the visible condition in DialogSeekBar.xml to better support Pseudotv...

added. thx.

What does this accomplish? Just curious as a regular pseudotv user....
(2012-07-19, 02:01)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 01:55)Elixxen Wrote: [ -> ]Why isn't darken fanart work any longer?

In both info wall and regular wall view. Maybe it shouldn't work in those views but wouldn't that option be removed/greyed out if that was the case? I seem to remember being able to darken the fanart even further in those views, I might be wrong though.
(2012-07-19, 02:41)Elixxen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 02:01)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

In both info wall and regular wall view. Maybe it shouldn't work in those views but wouldn't that option be removed/greyed out if that was the case? I seem to remember being able to darken the fanart even further in those views, I might be wrong though.

just looked at at it, the option is hidden here for wall and infowall and automatically on. that´s how it´s intended. you´re in movies or where?