Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-30, 02:19)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 07:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 06:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have xbmc crash more with movie sets on?

I seem to have it crash now with it on...

also happens here on occasion. nothing we can do about that on our end.
another approach. what about this?

Downloaded latest GIT last night and was pleasantly surprised to discover this new panelwall view, funny thing I was thinking about my comment re: your earlier attempt at a different viewtype and thought that either removing the fanart or diffusing it so it's not so prominent would make it look a lot better and voila you do this.

Thumbs up from me.
(2012-06-29, 14:10)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]+1 to see some disc art on nox, been waiting a while for implementation into the skin.
Also thank you Comics/magazines are working perfectly now.

Hasn't disc art already been implemented in Nox? I notice it in shift view when I scroll through the library.

1) there´s still an option to hide the panel (showing up with a nice zoom animation)
2) yes, but only for the focussed item. we do not have any other view where they would fit in nicely.
you Know never noticed it, I dont use shift (only for tv seasons) LOL
(2012-06-30, 01:13)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me if you are having any issues with the Metadata.actors add on . I am getting an error on service.py on start up and obviously the script itself is not working (when clicking on an actor in the movie info screen I just get the busy rotating red circle), have checked my log and it is this script which is causing issues. I just wanted to know whether this was a problem for anybody else.

Also on a different note I wanted you to have a look at these, (finally got round to finishing them) and tell me what you think (and also to share if you want to) as havent had much feedback from other users.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1136718

i already pressed on your rep button yesterday for sharing Wink
we won´t include it though because we have to keep skin size small.
It was really more for the other aeon nox users to look at and use at their leisure but thanks for the +1
(Just trying to grab a wider group of people)
this is just ridiculous Big Grin
Ok... I know this has probably been discussed till your blue in the face...

I finally took the leap into the GIT from Passion because I see its updated almost every day and that would be easy to stay up to date...

But I updated to GIT and settings were gone, so I did the fix that worked before with the candidate jumping to the release, but it didn't here. I even changed skin.aeon.nox with skin.aeon.nox.svn to try and get all my custom menus and such back.... But it resets the guisettings every time I open xbmc and it looks brand new no customization at all.

Please help. I would love to just get the GIT working and just keep updating from Passion Repo in xbmc and it not reset all of my settings every time.
(2012-06-30, 05:10)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

LOL you guys are making it really difficult to read this thread at work with all these babe screenshots popping up.

(2012-06-30, 09:43)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-30, 05:10)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

LOL you guys are making it really difficult to read this thread at work with all these babe screenshots popping up.

yeah this is good but on a serious note couldnt this be used as a custom home screen slideshow ?
Inspiration taken from leepenny's genre backdrops, interactive cases background for home. What you see are the 10 most recently added movies:

(2012-06-30, 11:51)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Inspiration taken from leepenny's genre backdrops, interactive cases background for home. What you see are the 10 most recently added movies:

Now that's something I like Nod
(2012-06-30, 12:16)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-30, 11:51)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Inspiration taken from leepenny's genre backdrops, interactive cases background for home. What you see are the 10 most recently added movies:
Now that's something I like Nod

+1

You guys are just too much, really spoiling us with all these lovely additions (and I'm not talking about the babes either)

OMG you guys are too much ... wow this is outsatnding work

I suppose the whole hog would also be recently added albums, randomized pictures and maybe randomized tv shows

Great work again Smile Are the interactive cases simply select and view, or do they flip for synopsis and trailer? Also wondered about an option to increase the size of the icons?
Maybe I should change the name. Interactive implies you can select them indeed. It's just background for now. Whats the proper english word for changing content on backgrounds?
'Live Cases' perhaps?