Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-06, 23:52)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-06, 23:50)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]Setting the 'Plot' to 'Full' or 'Outline' doesn't work for the InfoPanel nor Panel views. Also, do u think u can add watched flags to the IconPanel view?

plotoutline is intended. what do you mean with IconPanel?

the blue "watched icon" i was referring to. so the viewtype option to switch between full and plot outline isn't meant to work? (above post updated btw).
How do I enter cdART plugin from Aeon Nox 3.0?
(2012-07-07, 00:02)mindweaver Wrote: [ -> ]How do I enter cdART plugin from Aeon Nox 3.0?

from "APPS" in main menu. or add it to a custom item for quick access
(2012-07-07, 00:01)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-06, 23:52)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-06, 23:50)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]Setting the 'Plot' to 'Full' or 'Outline' doesn't work for the InfoPanel nor Panel views. Also, do u think u can add watched flags to the IconPanel view?

plotoutline is intended. what do you mean with IconPanel?

the blue "watched icon" i was referring to. so the viewtype option to switch between full and plot outline isn't meant to work? (above post updated btw).

i asked which viewtype you mean with Iconpanel.. we do not have something called like that.
and yes, it isn´t meant to work. we´ll hide that button probably.
mockup looks nice, but don´t know if something like that will make it in for 3.5.
oh, i meant InfoPanel. my bad. that screenshot isn't a mockup actually. it's a screenshot from Nox 2.0. that's why i found it strange that so many things were pulled from the view.
i know 3D not everyones cup of tea, but aeon mq and v2 of cirrus extended both offer gold 3D cases when 3DBD is appended to the filename, any mods floating around?
Hello all, is there any update for the full screen music visualization, still having problems with cached fanarts , (local artwork and extrafanart is all good) but for compilation artists (Various Artists folder) the artwork is only shown if there is a local fanart available.
Also I have set up an extrafanart folder in my various artists folder which used to be a fallback for artists without a fanart.
(I dont use a fanart.jpg in my various artists folder) This way there is always a picture of some sort always showing on music visualization.(This always used to work but am worried that I may have to change it if your coding is different from previous versions of Nox)

I dont know if you are working on this and am sorry to bother you ,if you are I will be patient and await an update.

Also just one last question ,on the next aired widget is it a possibility for the widget screen to be minimized somehow (or just a smaller window that states something like 'no shows today') when there are no shows to be shown that day as it can be quite obtrusive with just a big blank box on the screen. (This is just an observation is it takes up a lot of the screen)

And once again well done on making this a ground breaking skin that i'm sure can only get better.

Is there a way to disable randomitem/recently added cause I'm getting these Script errors from randomitems.py all the time? Have search the forum w/o finding a solution though
(2012-07-07, 20:34)Vinther Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disable randomitem/recently added cause I'm getting these Script errors from randomitems.py all the time? Have search the forum w/o finding a solution though

Give us a full Debug Log (see link on how-to)
Hello. Many thanks for this amazing, highly customizable and visually very impressive skin. A question, apologies if it has been asked before: how to remove the "Search on Youtube" item on the context menu? It's quite useless to me, I don't quite understand why it is present on almost every context menu available. Thank you.
(2012-07-08, 00:03)pingomister Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Many thanks for this amazing, highly customizable and visually very impressive skin. A question, apologies if it has been asked before: how to remove the "Search on Youtube" item on the context menu? It's quite useless to me, I don't quite understand why it is present on almost every context menu available. Thank you.

changed that today. only shows up for media items now (i find it quite useful for songs especially)
if it still shows up at places where it shouldn´t, please report.
i pushed a bigger change to allow a fallback slideshow instead of a single image so you have a bit more variety.
i thaught that made sense because you see them relatively often when browsing through the media.
place your images in skin folder/backgrounds/.../ and please report bugs concerning the fallback background (there are some, I´m sure)

i also replaced the old fallback images with some new stuff so you don´t get bored Wink

btw, that path can´t be changed, we have to use a fixed path there.

you can find some nice ones at

www.htbackdrops.com
http://customht.org/

or, if you want art from specific movies / artists, check out

www.fanart.tv

(and also consider donating to fanart.tv because they deliver a lot of the artwork we´re using and also have to pay their servers somehow)

cheers
(2012-07-03, 15:15)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-02, 22:23)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]one request here to all users here who feel it´s worth contributing something:
my idea is to have access to a demo video (or several) which show how to set up the skin.
would someone here be that nice and create some nice video stuff?
it would become a seperate settings menu item including credits to video author with links to the videos which i would put on my webspace,
thx Smile

come on guys Confused

I spent all Saturday trying to make one. Took me about 10 hours to figure it out, which is silly since the end product is rather novice - but perhaps it will be helpful? I hope! Big Grin

http://youtu.be/SLzd3ou3SaI

http://youtu.be/M-d8rzV_Mio

(2012-07-03, 01:18)fional Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have it display the logo when the clearart isn't available? Even if itsn't not a Nox feature, just curious if that be possible!

Also, is it possible to have it display that in season/episode view? Though maybe that was removed.

Is it actually possible to have it look for a logo.png and if it is not available, then display clearart.png? Is that something that be modable or would that be outside the limitations of XBMC itself?

Also, I know I mentioned it before, but it may of melted into obscurity as it was in the midst of some rather neat new widgets - but have the elements of displaying the trailer (in low list mode) above the list completely stripped out since 2.0? Only am asking because while full screen trailers seems to flow nice in the other views, I think the "box" way was quite clever. Even if it's not something that can make a return in this version of Nox, have the internal bits that made it that way vastly different or is it beyond my hacky way of modding?

First of all I have to say you have a perfect narrator voice, kind of the
female equivalent to Samuel L. Jackson.
I kind of like the video for a first draft, but as you stated yourself there
is room for improvement Wink
I can recommend Camtasia for beginners, it is pretty easy to use.

@Phil
I think she deserves a DailyHotGuy Widget for her work Wink
http://dailyhotguy.com/
http://shirtlessdaily.com/

I would do a video myself, but i´m in the middle of end of semester exam preparation.
So that can´t happen till August. But I´m thinking shooting the video and
Fiona could narrate it Cool
hi phil could you take a look at this:

i have some issues with live pics background

(2012-07-05, 12:06)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]in setting bg it is inverted (choosing random i have last and vice versa)
but the biggest issue is that it is not populated on startup of xbmc.
to populate the live bg (i talk always and only for pics) i have to go in skin settings and "clik" on "choose background" in this way images appear, but i see always same images they don't change anymore, other live bg (music, movie) and widget are dynamics

if you want i can take a video.
thanks a lot.
peppe

@fional. great work!! Nod
@fional: +1 rep and specially for you :

Big Grin