Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-19, 20:14)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]thank you, but I already know this, but I do not understand how?

? <onleft>ActivateWindow(1121)</onleft>
or what do you mean?
think i understood now what you mean... the onleft is in an include, so perhaps that´s why you are irritated.
see this fix to understand what i mean: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...85577e484f
I add a panel in my window 1154
Code:
<control type="group" id="9000">
            <enable>!Skin.HasSetting(kioskmode)</enable>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(kioskmode)</visible>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <control type="group">
                <description>First Panel</description>
                <include>Media_Menu_Furniture</include>
                <control type="grouplist" id="9003">
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsActive(1121) | Window.IsActive(1119) | Window.IsActive(1126)">
                        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" reversible="true" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsActive(1126)">
                        <effect type="zoom" end="150,100" time="400" easing="in" tween="cubic" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsActive(1121) | Window.IsActive(1119)">
                        <effect type="zoom" end="66,100" time="400" easing="in" tween="cubic" />
                        <effect type="slide" end="-49" time="400" easing="in" tween="cubic" />
                    </animation>
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>1080</height>
                    <itemgap>0</itemgap>
                    <orientation>vertical</orientation>
                    <scroll>true</scroll>
                    <onleft>10</onleft>
                    <onright>10</onright>
                    <onup>9003</onup>
                    <ondown>9003</ondown>
                    <onback>10</onback>
                    <include>Animation_MediaMenuSlide2</include>
                   <control type="label" id="200">
                    <width>250</width>
                    <height>35</height>
                    <font>font12</font>
                    <label>31006</label>
                    <textcolor>blue</textcolor>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                </control>
                <control type="radiobutton" id="20">
                    <description>View As button</description>
                    <include>Objects_MediaMenuButtonAlt</include>
                    <label>Show Cities</label>
                    <selected>StringCompare(Window(1153).Property(showcities),1)</selected>
                    <onclick condition="StringCompare(Window(1153).Property(showcities),1)">ClearProperty(showcities,1153)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!StringCompare(Window(1153).Property(showcities),1)">SetProperty(showcities,1,1153)</onclick>
                </control>
                <control type="radiobutton" id="21">
                    <description>View As button</description>
                    <label>Show Icons</label>
                    <selected>StringCompare(Window(1153).Property(showcitiesicons),1)</selected>
                    <onclick condition="StringCompare(Window(1153).Property(showcitiesicons),1)">ClearProperty(showcitiesicons,1153)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!StringCompare(Window(1153).Property(showcitiesicons),1)">SetProperty(showcitiesicons,1,1153)</onclick>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="22">
                    <description>Refresh button</description>
                    <label>184</label>
                    <onclick>SetProperty(refreshcities,1)</onclick>
                </control>
                </control>
            </control>
        </control>
and I don't want the quick nav , I have <onleft>10</onleft>
but I have the quick nav, why, and how , i don't understand
look into include "Objects_MediaMenuButtonAlt". they are used for all mediamenu buttons.
I'm a big fan of how, when browsing the library, the [i] key toggles back and forth between extended (movie, album) info and the current browsing view. Possible for this to work the same way when browsing the Now Playing list? Currently [i] gets you to the extended info screen but won't take you back to the list - a [backspace] or [esc] is required.

Speaking of Now Playing, I do find myself wishing there were a simpler way of getting there than this (sorry for the pic, I don't know what this dialog is called):

Possible to make it so selecting and "clicking" an option here navigates and dismisses the dialog too in one shot?

Also is there a function that displays the Now Playing screen that I could insert into a custom menu item for another option?

Thanks in advance.
don´t really get what you mean with nowplaying list.
you should already have a main menu item called fullscreen which takes you to the visualisation/movie
dialog closes now when pressing buttons, just changed that. thx.
Thanks for the awesomely fast response there phil65.

I tested a bit more and I guess I misstated the other issue.

What's happening is, when browsing the library OR the now playing list, if I press [i] for more information on a movie, or an album, another [i] takes me back to the previous navigation view. Works great for movies and albums, but for songs [i] gets me to the info screen but another [i] doesn't take me back.

Am I making more sense now?

edit: sorry for the uber-nit-picky nature of all this, I'm just really motivated to nudge XBMC and Nox toward being as consistent as possible for the benefit of spouses etc. Blush
yes, i understand now and can replicate. can perhaps be changed by adjusting the keymaps, we don´t have control over [i] button.
btw you should also have a button to switch to visualisation/video in QuickNav when using 3.0.
its because of the XBMC functionality to rate songs in that window and you have to press either ok or cancel. Indeed nothing we can do about that in the skin.
OK, thanks for taking the time to look at it.

edit @phil: Having no problem with just keeping a key mapped to Full Screen, and honestly as much as I love the work you guys are doing with QuickNav I end up keeping it disabled and using Kiosk mode for the benefit of wife who I'm sensing doesn't ever want to have something unexpected happen from hitting the wrong arrow key at the wrong time Wink
thanks
I finish this window and if you want, i share it
that's good if you want this scriptBig Grin, just a button in myweather
Code:
<control type="button" id="5">
                        <description>Around the world</description>
                        <label>Around the world</label>
                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(1153)</onclick>
                    </control>
two dialogs 1153 and 1154 and includesWeatherWorldCommonValues work in home too
and a little change in include.xml include name="Objects_MediaMenuButtonAround"
Hi again,

Another quick question. Not sure if it's skin related to be honest, but any help appreciated.

So I generally have new shows "arrive" every day via Sickbeard which triggers an XBMC update as soon as it's completed, and I watch them that same night when I get home. I've noticed that with some (not all) shows, a preview thumbnail isn't generated (or scraped, I'm not sure how it works, but I mean the image that's a snapshot of a frame from the episode and is displayed in the recently added list). This just defaults to the generic, "missing" xbmc image, which just annoys me Smile

Often if I open that episode info and hit refresh, it'll populate with an image (I assume it scrapes it from thetvdb or something), but not always, and I was under the impression that XBMC would generate that image on its own if it wasn't present.

Is there any way I can force it to do that, as it's getting on my nerves seeing the ugly missing image placeholder Big Grin

Now there is a setting in the Video settings that sounds like it should be doing that, but I have it checked and it's clearly not doing it.

Thanks Wink
Could anyone advise on the custom path to create a submenu button to "Update" movie library, identical to the submenu item in the default Movies library.

I've disabled the default Movies library and created smart video playlists instead on my home menu.

Thanks in advance.
im confused over a couple of things, whats the criteria or algorithm for deciding which movies are part of a set or not, for eg i have the saw series 1 to 7 and back to the future 1,2 and 3 that are not in a set?
also for the life of me cant get music videos to work, using nox 3.01 and stable eden 11. ive tried smart playlists using path, favorites, area shortcuts both music videos and concerts and many more, it gives me a screen like the
&quot bug. if i access it thru files it works, what the hell am i doing wrong?