Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok ill give it a whirl (newbie to picard - steep learning curve approaching!)

will they 'link up' correctly to fanart.tv - as some artists eg beyonce dont show on cdart manager,sorry its off topic
(2012-07-25, 15:09)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]ok ill give it a whirl (newbie to picard - steep learning curve approaching!)

will they 'link up' correctly to fanart.tv - as some artists eg beyonce dont show on cdart manager,sorry its off topic
Picard is quite easy, just read the tutorial.
Yes, they all use the same MBID for matchmaking, thats the big advantage.
and back to topic...
(2012-07-25, 15:09)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]ok ill give it a whirl (newbie to picard - steep learning curve approaching!)

Yes, it should work fine in this instance.

Another useful plugin is the last.fm plugin for musicbrainz. I've found it to be quite impressive and the cdart downloader etc should work exceptionally well with musicbrainz.

With the last.fm plugin, I adjusted it so the auto genre tagging would accept at 75% or more and that seemed to work nicely.
My internet connection speed is not that great, so while I´m watching trailers I´m
looking at this screen a lot:

I was wondering if it would be possible for (The Trailers addon or the Skin) to show
the release date for that particular movie.
Maybe even instead the start/stop time, which is for trailers not that interesting anyway.

I´m guessing the addon has to provide that info in order for the skin to display it?
(2012-07-23, 05:26)Greg. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-20, 05:37)perkins.jt Wrote: [ -> ]Image
Figured out those All menu items are the filters. It would have been much sooner, except they're broken for me. When I select any of them, the highlighted area moves up or down one space, or does nothing. I can select it and change the filter criteria, but nothing on the screen matches or indicates what I'm doing. It's hard to describe and I doubt that picture helps at all, so if there's anything else I can provide, I'd be happy to.
edit: I should mention I'm using XBMCbuntu, Eden 11.0, Aeon Nox 3.5 GIT

Not an Aeon Nox issue, but is it normal for RCB to load every single game in a category before I can resume browsing? With 3000+ games, it makes maneuvering pretty cumbersome.

do you have the 'always rescan imported games' under 'import games' under rcb configuration, from system addons on?
I'm assuming this is in response to the last part of my post. I do not have this setting enabled. I don't believe anything is being rescraped, but it seems like the entire collection of games has to be loaded into memory before I can continue. For example, if I left the filter on NES, I would have to wait maybe 20 seconds for all 576 games to load before I can navigate between those games. This process has to be repeated any time I change any filters. What I was expecting was for the first ~10 games to load, then when I move up/down/left/right, the addon would then load and show those next few games, and so on. My (maybe incorrect) understanding was that the caching option CACHEITEM would solve this, but it does not. Is this behavior normal?
-- all of this probably belongs in the RCB thread >.>

Regarding the actual skin issue I and e2zippo are having in post 1671, is there supposed to be a submenu to show the filter options after selecting one of them? If so, I don't have it. The cursor just jumps up a spot or two. I can sort of blindly figure out which filter is which through trial and error, but any indicator to show which filter is which and which direction I should be pressing to perform each action would be awesome (if it's not already implemented). Hope this is clear. Thanks and keep up the amazing work!
ok i know eden is only supported at the moment but is there plans to support frodo. i really wanna update for AE etc but using latest master aeon nox locks up loading certain fanart images for artists. specifically ones from HTbackdrops it freezes for 10 secs then displays it. a dev said in the musicdatabase update pull reqest it has to do with multiimage or transisions or something. ive been trying to fix it but i can only get it to work if it just do a single image. anyone care to test and help me out? confluence and git master do not exhibit this issue. Big_Noid you remember me? wanna help?
(2012-07-26, 07:38)Hack_kid Wrote: [ -> ]ok i know eden is only supported at the moment but is there plans to support frodo. i really wanna update for AE etc but using latest master aeon nox locks up loading certain fanart images for artists. specifically ones from HTbackdrops it freezes for 10 secs then displays it. a dev said in the musicdatabase update pull reqest it has to do with multiimage or transisions or something. ive been trying to fix it but i can only get it to work if it just do a single image. anyone care to test and help me out? confluence and git master do not exhibit this issue. Big_Noid you remember me? wanna help?

https://github.com/jmarshallnz/xbmc/comm...a828cd4a91
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...2f09a7eff4

on its way.
bit Off-Topic:
I urge all of you guys/ladies to spend some euros/dollars to fanart.tv.
I´m sure the vast majority here never even spent a single euro for all this xbmc glory. please do it at least this time.
apart from doing all their work for free they also have to pay the sever themselves atm. not nice. please change that.
read up here:
http://fanart.tv/2012/07/ideas-for-suppo...te-needed/

Anyone else have this issue with the clock in the upper right? Everything else seem to be fine, weird..

Running EDEN 11.
(2012-07-26, 09:23)jimmyave Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Anyone else have this issue with the clock in the upper right? Everything else seem to be fine, weird..

Running EDEN 11.

which resolution are you using?
and be aware that probably all of the artwork you´re seeing comes from fanart.tv. (just a reminder, read my previous post Wink )
(2012-07-26, 09:28)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Running EDEN 11.

and be aware that probably all of the artwork you´re seeing comes from fanart.tv. (just a reminder, read my previous post Wink )

Okey, thanks for the reminder Wink currently using 1920x1080, tried others, same problem... It just the clock, strange Huh

Maybe it's due to your language ? Did you have the same problem when XBMC is set up with English ?

The issue is only for this view ?

I will try it with French.
(2012-07-26, 09:51)jimmyave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-26, 09:28)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Running EDEN 11.

Okey, thanks for the reminder Wink currently using 1920x1080, tried others, same problem... It just the clock, strange Huh

using official 3.0.1 or 3.5 git version?
OK for me in French with last 3.5 GIT version.

Don't know if it's helpfull Big Grin
(2012-07-26, 09:55)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-26, 09:51)jimmyave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-26, 09:28)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]which resolution are you using?

using official 3.0.1 or 3.5 git version?

3.0.1! Tried English languague as suggested above, same problem :/