Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks buddy, much appreciated man. The skin looks fucking sick !! Thanks again and good work !

(2012-05-26, 02:20)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-26, 02:16)thcnunz Wrote: [ -> ]I am also having this problem on 1.95.4 with Aeon Nox 3.0. I play anything, and then the keyboard and/or the remote is unresponsive. Cant seen anythingi n the logs. Anyone else having this issue too ?

It seems a small amount of users are experiencing this. Its being investigated. I'd advise a rollback to 2.0 till this has been resolved if this bug affects you.

Is the error peeps are having this: pause video, un pause sound plays, video frozen XBMC wont respond, have to end task? Just had this happen. Bah I only left the room to get a drink.
Ok, now I played the same vid, remote wont respond, keyboard wont respond, might have been a bit early to release nox 3.0 ;-)
(2012-05-26, 04:02)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]Is the error peeps are having this: pause video, un pause sound plays, video frozen XBMC wont respond, have to end task? Just had this happen. Bah I only left the room to get a drink.
Ok, now I played the same vid, remote wont respond, keyboard wont respond, might have been a bit early to release nox 3.0 ;-)

you´re using nightlies so i hope you do not expect support. none of the bugs here has to do with a mistake in nox 3.0 code. the problem lies somewhere else (concerning the "no-navigation" issue)
No mine is - play a vid and it plays fine, just no control from remote or keyboard..

(2012-05-26, 04:02)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]Is the error peeps are having this: pause video, un pause sound plays, video frozen XBMC wont respond, have to end task? Just had this happen. Bah I only left the room to get a drink.

(2012-05-26, 04:10)thcnunz Wrote: [ -> ]No mine is - play a vid and it plays fine, just no control from remote or keyboard..

that one is known and is gettin investigated. i made a suggestion some pages back which people could try out to help us narrow down the problem, but it seems as if people do not want us to get that fixed.
Could be the random script at fault here.
(2012-05-26, 04:56)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]Could be the random script at fault here.

you´re completely on the wrong route. it is something you won´t be able to fix on your side, so better stop wasting that time and use Eden.
Using frodo for AE, as I said earlier.
(2012-05-26, 05:25)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]Using frodo for AE, as I said earlier.

yes. and i also stated several times that we do not support it. if you want to talk with others about frodo specific problems do it in a seperate thread please (although that doesn´t make too much sense IMO, you´ll just have to wait till they fix those bugs)
those posts only clutter release thread and could confuse others etc.
Thank you very much for this update! Some great new options!

But two questions:

1. How I can stop the visualization in the homescreen when I'm playing music?

2. Whats the name of the xml, where I can change the position of the layer in the screenshot? Image
(2012-05-26, 06:14)iddqd Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for this update! Some great new options!

But two questions:

1. How I can stop the visualization in the homescreen when I'm playing music?

2. Whats the name of the xml, where I can change the position of the layer in the screenshot? Image

1) main menu customizer --> click on any item --> choose bg
2) seems as if you´re using frodo. not supported.
Thank you! Don't know why I couldn't find the option for no 2 by myself.

Relating to no 1 I'm using xbmc 11.0. Not supported?
(2012-05-26, 04:12)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-26, 04:10)thcnunz Wrote: [ -> ]No mine is - play a vid and it plays fine, just no control from remote or keyboard..

that one is known and is gettin investigated. i made a suggestion some pages back which people could try out to help us narrow down the problem, but it seems as if people do not want us to get that fixed.
I have just created one issue on github about this : https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/issues/255
If anyone else wants to add his log.

Please ask if you need more informations, I'll be glad to help.

Cheers, and nice job for 3.0 by the way ! Wink
(2012-05-24, 21:48)Rygrath Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Addons -> Enabled Addons
Find TV Tunes, and disable it.

There is no longer a skin setting for it as either you have the addon enabled or you don't. If it's enabled, it's assumed you want tunes playing.

Even if I disable the addon the skin still play the tunes. The addon only GET the tunes I guess?

Edit: Sorry, disabled the wrong addon...

/Söder
Hi

Do you know how to launch a smart playlist (Added as favorite) directly from main menu without the popup box asking which favorite we d like to start ?

Thanks

I found, you need to use the custom item to do it