Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll check it out, thank you.
Just out of curiosity, what is the reason for additions to the main menu to operate in files mode? Seems like it should default to the same mode as the built in "Movies, TV Shows, etc." tabs, or is what I'm doing unusual?
(2012-08-02, 03:35)hi_its_me_scott Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity, what is the reason for additions to the main menu to operate in files mode? Seems like it should default to the same mode as the built in "Movies, TV Shows, etc." tabs, or is what I'm doing unusual?

they´re only in files mode when added as a favorite or as a video folder. smart playlists are the way to deal with library content. (library content is not bound to paths and much more flexible that way)
Ah. I see, thank you for the clarification.
Is it possible to remove the menu entry´s for
- *All Albums
and
- *All Seasons

Edit:
Big thanks Martijn
Here is the solution
(2012-08-02, 09:32)solidsatras Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to remove the menu entry´s for
- *All Albums
and
- *All Seasons

see wiki advancedsettings.xml
Thanks Martijn.

I was thinking that it was not possible Blush

XBMC will always surprising me Big Grin

@ Solidsatras :

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...library.3E

Code:
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the music library -->

Same option for videolibrary.
Hello. My "In Progress" widget seems to be locked and won't pick up any new "in progress" movies. How can I reset it or fix it? Thank you.

Well, in fact, the prompt to "resume from xx:xx" has disappeared altogether. It now resumes automatically. I have no ideia how this happened... Anyone has a clue?
(2012-08-02, 14:46)pingomister Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. My "In Progress" widget seems to be locked and won't pick up any new "in progress" movies. How can I reset it or fix it? Thank you.

Well, in fact, the prompt to "resume from xx:xx" has disappeared altogether. It now resumes automatically. I have no ideia how this happened... Anyone has a clue?

a) script issue
b) xbmc related
That's exactly right. Well, in fact, the prompt hasn't actually disappeared, it just won't show up when playing a movie from the widgets, which is normal, I suppose.

Edit: Just figured out the name of the script, "watchlist", deleted it reinstalled it and it was fixed. Thanks.

(2012-08-02, 14:54)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-02, 14:46)pingomister Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. My "In Progress" widget seems to be locked and won't pick up any new "in progress" movies. How can I reset it or fix it? Thank you.

a) script issue
b) xbmc related

Lookin in debug log would be a good start. is it broken completely or does it just not update?
Just updated the passion/git version, and on the main menu the nox setting is now the same as classic for menu style. Not sure what happened there.
(2012-08-02, 14:54)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

a) script issue
b) xbmc related

Can we get "In Progress VPL" for smart playlists?

Right now if I use it, it shows all movies in progress not just whats in that playlist....
so i just got a popup today to "check out aeon nox's 3.5 features" (i'm on the xbmc repo one).. and it takes me to a whole bunch of youtube videos.. thats pretty cool.. i've never seen that before.. it played after a show was done.. is there an interval i can set it at or is it just random?