Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-26, 17:40)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]why you don't use fanart with actor born today widget, you have the property for that?

Code:
<property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(peopleborntoday.1.Fanart)]</property>

i´m using it. just not as a seperate bg option atm.
ok, I understand, if I had a fanart the script is not reload so I must exit and reload xbmc
I saw that you've make somes change in $VAR[MusicFanartVar], but it still does not work for meConfused
(2012-06-26, 06:04)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]new feature: option to choose main menu position for custom items.

That's great. There are some things I'd love to push to the fringes of the menu!
new day, new stuff: makin use of the beautiful new logos in music and videoOSD:

big thx to www.webdesignerdepot.com for the permission to use some of their graphics Smile
Wow great, but the Lyrics icon hasn't tag in the left side.
(2012-06-26, 17:20)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]For movieSet he want the manager in context menu or in dialogvideo because if you don't have one set you can't build a other
For exemple you can add a set "africa" with your movie in africa and that's not realy a set

I have a couple in the movie sets already but when I pull up the options menu from a set already made, I don't see the option to make a new set.
(2012-06-26, 20:09)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]Wow great, but the Lyrics icon hasn't tag in the left side.

?
lyrics button has a label, 4th button from the right in 2nd picture.
(2012-06-26, 20:12)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-26, 17:20)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]For movieSet he want the manager in context menu or in dialogvideo because if you don't have one set you can't build a other
For exemple you can add a set "africa" with your movie in africa and that's not realy a set

I have a couple in the movie sets already but when I pull up the options menu from a set already made, I don't see the option to make a new set.

I'm guessing you want to make them from within xbmc, but I just edit the .nfo files (using emm-r) and I've never had a problem with it.
manager is in info for movieset

@Phil
there is a problem with:

Code:
<item id="500">
                        <label>Custom</label>
                        <thumb>-</thumb>
                      <onclick>Dialog.Close(1146)</onclick>
                        <onclick>Skin.SetPath(ItemToEdit.Icon)</onclick>
                    </item>

for choose icon , that's not a path and if you use Skin.SetFile or Skin.SetImage there is a limitation of Xbmc too browse every media, you can browse just your skin

Code:
<item id="500">
                        <label>Custom</label>
                        <thumb>-</thumb>
                       <!-- <onclick>Dialog.Close(1146)</onclick>-->
                        <onclick>Skin.SetPath(ItemToEdit.Icon)</onclick>
                    </item>
                    <item id="501">
                        <label>Custom</label>
                        <thumb>-</thumb>
                        <onclick>Dialog.Close(1146)</onclick>
                        <onclick>Skin.SetImage(ItemToEdit.Icon)</onclick>
                    </item>

that's not beautiful but that's work
choose C: and after that your picture

(2012-06-26, 17:04)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if u saw my question phil....

(2012-06-24, 16:44)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible for u to set the infopanel for landscape, dvd case, etc to off? for the logo option for landscapes, it would be nice to just press up to directly access the "play trailer" option instead of seeing the panel first. also can u have it so that the user can set the panel to off in one viewtype and on in another?

Check the Nox 3.0 modding thread, we have a mod there which will give you the one-click trailer you're after Wink
(2012-06-24, 10:27)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-23, 21:32)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-23, 19:45)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Little question, when I click on the "Music" section, I need to click "Back" to see the entire list Genre, Artists, Album, etc. Without that, I can't do nothing I jave a blur screen and this the only thing I have.

Is it a skin problem?

Thanks Smile

screenshot, please.

Hi Phil, this is what I get when I enter in Music section.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821...000yg.png/

I need to get back to see the entire list...

Thanks.

Hi Phil,

I tried with the Confluence skin and this is the same crap... It's not a skin problem. I have tried "Default" like you said in parameters, but nothing more append Sad
improved the new postioning dialog:
To add custom icons found my way through the menus etc, but what format do they have to be? Currently have pngs, but I go to the bottom left of the icon page to locate my custom icons and when i locate the relevant folder they're not appearing for selection. Confused
(2012-06-27, 01:25)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]To add custom icons found my way through the menus etc, but what format do they have to be? Currently have pngs, but I go to the bottom left of the icon page to locate my custom icons and when i locate the relevant folder they're not appearing for selection. Confused

yes, bug. will fix it.
fixed now. no need for Confused when i´m in the process of adding stuff Wink