Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-04, 17:45)gman3042 Wrote: [ -> ]probably been asked before.. is there a way on the main menu for movies to do movie fanart.. and tv shows to do tv show fanart? i know aeon mq3 does it.. was just wondering if it was possible for this skin to do it.. right now movies fanart shows up for both

(awesome skin btw)

Use the Artwork Organizer addon to split movie and TV show fanarts, then choose the "multiple image" option for the main menu item.
(2012-07-04, 16:52)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]@deano316: The tagline is loaded in landscape.xml, the control with LandscapeLogoLabelVar.

Pretty sure I've found the code I need. The .ttf I'm trying out has lower and upper case, is there any way I can force uppercase for the tagline in the landscape.xml? Or would it be an extra line under font_info_caps in the font.xml?
(2012-07-04, 17:45)gman3042 Wrote: [ -> ]probably been asked before.. is there a way on the main menu for movies to do movie fanart.. and tv shows to do tv show fanart? i know aeon mq3 does it.. was just wondering if it was possible for this skin to do it.. right now movies fanart shows up for both

(awesome skin btw)

choose "featured movies" for movies and "featured episodes" for TV
(2012-07-04, 17:53)shinner Wrote: [ -> ]

(awesome skin btw)

Use the Artwork Organizer addon to split movie and TV show fanarts, then choose the "multiple image" option for the main menu item.

thank you..

one last question.. is there a way to get "Tv guide" under the tv shows option? do i have to like add it as a favorite?
(2012-07-04, 17:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 17:33)astrotrain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I just switched from Aeon MQ3 to Nox 3.1 last week. Such a big improvement to this skin. I have a question regarding access to the actors section in the movie profile page using the remote. On MQ3 you just need to press direction up to select a particular actor but on Nox it does nothing. What remote button do you use to highlight on the actors section?

you´re probably using frodo, right?

Yes, I am on the nightly builds. I assume that is the cause of the issue. Would there be any updates to address this in near future? Terrific skin, the amount of customizations particularly widgets assigned to smart playlists is a feature I have been looking for some time. The only thing I am missing from MQ3 is the Shelf view any plans for adding this to viewlists? Moreover how do you access movie sets, so you can group movies together, this feature was built in MQ3?

Again Awesome job!

Thanks.
(2012-07-04, 18:26)astrotrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 17:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 17:33)astrotrain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I just switched from Aeon MQ3 to Nox 3.1 last week. Such a big improvement to this skin. I have a question regarding access to the actors section in the movie profile page using the remote. On MQ3 you just need to press direction up to select a particular actor but on Nox it does nothing. What remote button do you use to highlight on the actors section?

you´re probably using frodo, right?

Yes, I am on the nightly builds. I assume that is the cause of the issue. Would there be any updates to address this in near future? Terrific skin, the amount of customizations particularly widgets assigned to smart playlists is a feature I have been looking for some time. The only thing I am missing from MQ3 is the Shelf view any plans for adding this to viewlists? Moreover how do you access movie sets, so you can group movies together, this feature was built in MQ3?

Again Awesome job!

Thanks.

after 3.5 release (in some weeks probably) we´ll probably start to look at frodo.
shelf view won´t come, we have enough poster viewtypes.
The text gets cut off in the next aired widget. An when you click up for Info xbmc crashes.
(2012-07-04, 19:25)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Image
The text gets cut off in the next aired widget. An when you click up for Info xbmc crashes.

you use passion repo, right?
Yep
How do you set up the git?
(2012-07-04, 19:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Im on passion repo (svn) and have a couple of issues 1. On fullscreen music im getting no extrafanart for compilation artists 2. I cant use my own custom icons
The icons that come pre packaged work great however
Could you just tell me if these are fixed for future passion repo update? many thanks, as always
(2012-07-04, 19:59)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Yep

htpc guy has an easy to follow tutorial regarding setting up git.
(2012-07-04, 20:05)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 19:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Im on passion repo (svn) and have a couple of issues 1. On fullscreen music im getting no extrafanart for compilation artists 2. I cant use my own custom icons
The icons that come pre packaged work great however
Could you just tell me if these are fixed for future passion repo update? many thanks, as always

first one not yet, second one (custom icons) yes.
I realise I've used up my question quota for the day but I'm so close to finishing my mod it's driving me mad!! Just need to display the tagline in the pic below in caps rather than the upper/lower mix it is now. Tried adding a line in the font.xml but no joy. Anyone help me out with this last part?

(2012-07-04, 20:08)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 19:59)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Yep

htpc guy has an easy to follow tutorial regarding setting up git.
Thank You
(2012-07-04, 20:15)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]I realise I've used up my question quota for the day but I'm so close to finishing my mod it's driving me mad!! Just need to display the tagline in the pic below in caps rather than the upper/lower mix it is now. Tried adding a line in the font.xml but no joy. Anyone help me out with this last part?

phil65 has already mentioned in the Modding thread that you could use the [UPPERCASE]....[/UPPERCASE] tags, but I personally believe a better solution would be to just use a CAPS font (simply Uppercasing causes problems with a few languages other than English). If you look inside Font.xml you'll see that for almost every font, there is a corresponding CAPS font. So in Viewtype_Landscape.xml search for "$VAR[LandscapeLogoLabelVar]", around line 329. A few lines above it, in the same control, is the font it utilizes... just change that from "<font>Font_Info</font>" to "<font>Font_Info_Caps</font>".