Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-04, 15:46)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]Just playing around with the font at the moment, wanting to resize the font in a few places. Two questions:

Is the font size a global setting or is it different for every menu?

Which .xml contains the font setting?

every label control uses one of the fonts defined in font.xml.
(2012-07-04, 15:03)Kpitn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 13:32)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Love all the new additions , kids are particulalrly loving the infopanel view with cdart enabled.

There is only with the "Infopanel view" that we can enable cdart (for movies) ?

Is it possible to add this possibility with another view like "DVD / BR Cases" for example ?

Thanks for the great job Big Grin

there´s no room for cdart in other views.
i set the live pictures as background, if i get "random pics" nox grabs my latest pic, if i set "latest pics" live pictures are empty. the widget works well both for latest that rando pics.
i can't use random live pictures.

is there a way to have a background (even the default) in photo's level, now it is all black.
i try to explane:
i use showcase as first level and than stripshow fo other levels.
my pics are stored so: YEAR/MM-GG-AA + PLACE /PICTURES.jpg.
for "YEAR" and "MM-GG-AA + PLACE" now i have black backgrounds into the pictures folders i see the preview of the photos.
i use the live background also for music and i can see always the default nox music background if fanart.jpg is not present in my folder.
(2012-07-04, 15:25)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 13:32)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]could the revert to MPAA ratings be incorporated as per Deano post 1161. Didnt fancy the imdb ratings + for Cinema Experience, I need to know the MPAA ratings as its dependent on them ( dont have many PG-13 trailers ) so I modify my nfo's for MPAA ratings .

I've posted the code here so you could alter it yourself:

Nox 3.0 Modding Thread

There are no guarantees that phil or BN will want to change it, so may be better to be proactive my friend. Wink

Thanks Deano, Will Mod it accordingly.
Just dont want to loose the mods with skin updates , Plus it ( MPAA Ratings ) looks better , seamless and works well with CE Addon
I am hoping that Phil + BigN will look favourably on this and incorporate natively !! PLEASE DO!Angel

Also could anyone confirm if they have this issue with live cases BG not animating / Pan & zoom ?
I'm sure I read somewhere on here that the tagline font cannot be changed independently of everything else, I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. Is this the case? If so what is changed as well? I know now that episode plot and tagline share the ubuntu font by default, but in the font.xml (for obvious reasons) it's unclear apart from a couple of exceptions what goes where. Been through landscape and viewtype .xmls and cannot for the life of me find the tagline settings. A little (more) help would be appreciated. Smile
Just wanted to post, thank you for this great skin, this is the only skin i use for XBMC great work keep it up
@deano316: The tagline is loaded in landscape.xml, the control with LandscapeLogoLabelVar.

@shaktoo: pan $ zoom is disabled for livecases automatically because it has weird side effects.

@dave2384: thx Smile

@peppe_sr: I cant get the pictures db addon working, so cant help you with that, maybe phil can.
(2012-07-04, 16:52)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]@peppe_sr: I cant get the pictures db addon working, so cant help you with that, maybe phil can.

i edited my post, waiting for phil.
peppe
pull and try again.
what? i have do re-download?
No he means do a git pull , if you are on the git .
Ok thanks BigN .. I just wasnt sure .
ah ok, i'm using the passion repo i will wait tonight.
peppe
(2012-07-04, 16:52)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]@shaktoo: pan $ zoom is disabled for livecases automatically because it has weird side effects.

LOL are these side effects comparable to LSD trips gone bad Confused ? ( not that I would know that Tongue
Hi all,

I just switched from Aeon MQ3 to Nox 3.1 last week. Such a big improvement to this skin. I have a question regarding access to the actors section in the movie profile page using the remote. On MQ3 you just need to press direction up to select a particular actor but on Nox it does nothing. What remote button do you use to highlight on the actors section?
(2012-07-04, 17:33)astrotrain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I just switched from Aeon MQ3 to Nox 3.1 last week. Such a big improvement to this skin. I have a question regarding access to the actors section in the movie profile page using the remote. On MQ3 you just need to press direction up to select a particular actor but on Nox it does nothing. What remote button do you use to highlight on the actors section?

you´re probably using frodo, right?
probably been asked before.. is there a way on the main menu for movies to do movie fanart.. and tv shows to do tv show fanart? i know aeon mq3 does it.. was just wondering if it was possible for this skin to do it.. right now movies fanart shows up for both

(awesome skin btw)