Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-16, 12:59)Eisi2005 Wrote: [ -> ]@Phil

i get the latest version from git. I use the DVD Case view.

If i disable the BD/DVD Point i have the new case layout, but the case is to small ?

and if i enable the BD/DVD Point , i have the old BD Cases and there are the left and right side cutted.

How could i get the correct size ?

Greets
Eisi

Your screen resolution is not the standard 16:9 Aeon Nox supports. Best option for you would be to try this. Can't give you any guarantee it'll work, and be sure the changes will be flushed every time the skin updates.
where do we make the change though? there's no Includes_Showcase.xml and the Showcase.xmls that are included don't have any scale aspect ratios to change. dunno why the change isn't added officially. even if other ratios aren't supported, it shouldn't be an issue to included the fixes to help out a number of users. not like it causes problems for 16:9 users if made.
Is there a easy way to update a poster.jpg for TV Shows? I downloaded a couple for shows due to not being correct but can't get it to display Aeon Nox keeps showing the old.
(2012-07-16, 18:38)Randall Lind Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a easy way to update a poster.jpg for TV Shows? I downloaded a couple for shows due to not being correct but can't get it to display Aeon Nox keeps showing the old.

wait more than 24hours
@CutSickAss

Thanks for the tip. With the old BD Cases all is fine now if a make your changes.

Greets
Eisi
Some Icons are not vertically centered.
Latest Git Version.

And how do I get the number of a menu item for "Enable custom startup focus"? I tried a lot of numbers but I don't hit the "TV Shows" item (I disabled some items).
(2012-07-16, 20:01)brotbuexe Wrote: [ -> ]Some Icons are not vertically centered.
Latest Git Version.

And how do I get the number of a menu item for "Enable custom startup focus"? I tried a lot of numbers but I don't hit the "TV Shows" item (I disabled some items).

then choose another icon. i won´t start to reposition them.
(2012-07-16, 18:35)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]where do we make the change though? there's no Includes_Showcase.xml and the Showcase.xmls that are included don't have any scale aspect ratios to change. dunno why the change isn't added officially. even if other ratios aren't supported, it shouldn't be an issue to included the fixes to help out a number of users. not like it causes problems for 16:9 users if made.

wrong. it looks worse for 16:9 uers. i won´t explain again why scaling is better than stretching.
(2012-07-13, 17:35)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-13, 10:28)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone, how can I "reset" the custom icon widget, I put some of my addon but want to put other instead I can't find how....
cheers

press up or down when focussing the widget (doesn´t work with option lower main menu on + 2nd widget active)
(2012-07-13, 14:29)PatOso Wrote: [ -> ]You can include the classifications in Spanish?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e5j43k

Thanks

only if you can give me a list of the certification labels that are scraped.
(2012-07-13, 12:33)Eisi2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

from one of an other day all my box cases show the logo for movies sets. If i scroll through my library and come on a movie the boxcover switch back to the bluray cover. Have anyone a solution ?

Thanks and Greets
Eisi
a bit more detailed, please. do not understand what you mean. is possibly connected to the 3d cover addition.

(2012-07-13, 09:40)Hack_kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey phill and Noid! is it possible to make this skin compatible with Frodo with recent Music Database changes there is problems loading fanart for certain artists which results in a hang for about 30 secs. if i use Confluence GIT it doesnt have this problem but i love this skin so much i'm holding back, but the Music Database optimizations would be nice
heres some more info on the MusicDatabase update/merge

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/ae9e...nt-1576665

not a skin issue. in addition i already stated a lot of times that we DO NOT support frodo at this moment. (first post, third line)
(2012-07-13, 07:04)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-11, 12:00)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4802

I've had a look but I'm not really sure what to look for...

Hi Phil/Big_Noid,

Sorry to keep bothering you with this, but I don't know enough about how things work to decipher what's wrong from this log. Would you be able to take a quick look when you get a chance?

Thanks!!

not skin-related and log also doesn´t tell anything useful.

it is skin related if i switch to confluence it instantly works fine
(2012-07-16, 12:26)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 17:16)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]no, it should work without manual triggering.
(2011-12-08, 22:12)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]here's the current logic:
- skin runs the script
- script will keep running in the background and monitor for playback ended/stopped notifications
(nothing new so far)
- if the script is executed again, either by the same skin or another skin,
the script will run again and kill the previous instance of the script.

for those who want a property to check if the script is running,
it's there, but not needed at all by the skin.
it's solely used by the script to check if it's already running.

Window(Home).Property(Watchlist_Running)
will be True when running, empty if not.

this will only work on the same HTPC. It says nothing about multiple HTPCs unless Nox start the script again and again.

One HTPC doesn't know that the other one has finished so it will never trigger

lol sorry didn´t read properly, thaught he was talkin only about his local install.
(2012-07-16, 10:15)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]also added a cover glow for normal showcase (needs extended glow mode)
Looks great really stands out. Is it possible adding glow when using Infowall because when not using clear cases the color blends into the poster.
(2012-07-16, 20:33)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-16, 10:15)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]also added a cover glow for normal showcase (needs extended glow mode)
Looks great really stands out. Is it possible adding glow when using Infowall because when not using clear cases the color blends into the poster.

just looked at it, there isn´t enough space between the items to add a glow.
is it possible to have an option to hide media flags?
(2012-07-16, 21:20)krish_2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to have an option to hide media flags?

no.
(2012-07-16, 18:35)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]where do we make the change though? there's no Includes_Showcase.xml and the Showcase.xmls that are included don't have any scale aspect ratios to change. dunno why the change isn't added officially. even if other ratios aren't supported, it shouldn't be an issue to included the fixes to help out a number of users. not like it causes problems for 16:9 users if made.

There is a file named Includes_Showcase.xml in the 1080i folder. But as Eisi2005 mentioned:

(2012-07-16, 19:39)Eisi2005 Wrote: [ -> ]@CutSickAss

Thanks for the tip. With the old BD Cases all is fine now if a make your changes.

Greets
Eisi

it works at least with the old cases. Haven't downloaded the latest GIT yet, so I haven't tried it for the new cases.
(2012-07-16, 21:34)CutSickAss Wrote: [ -> ]

There is a file named Includes_Showcase.xml in the 1080i folder. But as Eisi2005 mentioned:

(2012-07-16, 19:39)Eisi2005 Wrote: [ -> ]@CutSickAss

Greets
Eisi

it works at least with the old cases. Haven't downloaded the latest GIT yet, so I haven't tried it for the new cases.

oh my bad. i was looking for a Viewtype_Showcase file. and yeah, it doesn't work. but u only get the problem with "No Coverflow" set to ON.