Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-20, 15:17)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]don´t understand what you mean.
sorry, I already problem for speak French, then English... Rofl

With last git version, music visualisation (OpenGL spectrum) is under cd-wall, before it was above, it's normal ?

after one button for top bar and one for album info down, now if press button for top bar then album info appears also.

@+
(2012-07-20, 16:37)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-20, 15:17)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]don´t understand what you mean.
sorry, I already problem for speak French, then English... Rofl

With last git version, music visualisation (OpenGL spectrum) is under cd-wall, before it was above, it's normal ?

after one button for top bar and one for album info down, now if press button for top bar then album info appears also.

@+

fist one was changed already on git, second one is intentional.
Ok, than you
Using latest version from GIT and it's great!

But there's a few things regarding rom collection browser

* would it be possible to get a landscape viewtype that has correct AR when using RBC, I know wall viewtype has correct AR but landscape displays the covers a lot better.
*videos that was imported in RBC doesn't play, I can hear the sound if I go into the info mode and press play but the video is nowhere to be seen (they play fine in MQ4 and confluence)

Other than that it's working really good, thanks for all your efforts!

Cheers.
pointer don't work with weather and around the world
Hi, not sure but I think this is skin related If I play music I then suddenly can't go into tv shows, or movies or anything I just get a black screen, hitting home goes back to home screen. I then hit stop, and XBMC crashes. Log here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1102455/
(2012-07-20, 23:09)Death-Axe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, not sure but I think this is skin related If I play music I then suddenly can't go into tv shows, or movies or anything I just get a black screen, hitting home goes back to home screen. I then hit stop, and XBMC crashes. Log here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1102455/

xbmc 12 alpha. no support for that yet. try disabling the visualisation.
(2012-07-20, 22:09)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]pointer don't work with weather and around the world

which pointer do you mean?
one last new feature (thx to fional for givin the hint)

weather maps

goes to fullscreen when clickin on it. (map is not perfect in my area as you can see, perhaps it works better for you)
don't slide the left slide bare

and in around the worlds I forgot that too, (confluence label)
...and to make it complete, here´s the corresponding widget Wink
(2012-07-20, 12:02)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-20, 07:50)deh2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Really liking the episode view for Music views! I like the band logo shown in the upper left when browsing the artists. Would it possible to show the artist logo on the album and track views as well (from selecting a specific artist)?

done. also moved the logo to the bottom (since it´s bottom-aligned) and enlarged it.

As always, amazing responsiveness and work!

(2012-07-21, 02:00)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]...and to make it complete, here´s the corresponding widget Wink

Love it!
in my last commit, perhaps you can make something better for astronomy
Hello All!

I am back from my exile in Mediabrowser Land.. GLAD to back in a real comunity again! GO XBMC and NOX is the best!!
unmatched ) in 1125
!IsEmpty(Window(1124).Property(video)
When I use the live dvd cases for Tvshows I get this http://oi47.tinypic.com/jfyczn.jpg