Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
phil could you please let me know as to how to close the dialog as well?Tongue
(2012-07-29, 19:58)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-27, 20:16)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]When is 3.5 going to be officially released?

in the very near future.

It's so close, I can practically smell the Nox! Big Grin
(2012-07-29, 19:53)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-29, 19:50)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Smile is there a way to get the latest episodes widget to only show unwatched episodes?

Thanks

no.

(2012-07-29, 19:58)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-29, 19:55)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]Consider that a request then Smile I really don't need to see latest episodes if I've already watched them Smile

Thanks!

no, i won´t Wink it´s not something which can be done by a skin. xbmc-related.

Phil, if you use default script to get last episode then you cannot display only unwatched items. But if you use my script to display episode for default menu or for playlists, then you can specifie an option to get only unwatched episodes.

Parameters are :

Code:
type = Movie/Episode/Music       | Script will request Movie database or Episode database
                                 | (/!\ Caution : upper and lower case are important)
limit = #                        | # to limit returned results (default=10)
method = Last/Random             | Last to get last added items and Random to get random items
playlist = PathAndNameOfPlaylist | Name of the smartplaylist like special://masterprofile/playlists/video/children.xsp
                                 | or empty to request global database
                                 | If you set this parameter, you don't need to set type= because type will be read from playlist file
menu = NameOfMenu                | Name of custom or standard menu which display the widget
unwatched = True/False           | unwatched=True to filter only unwatched items
resume = True/False              | resume=True to filter only partially watched items
propertie = NameOfTheProperty    | You can overwrite the default properties names Playlist<method><type><menu> by using this parameter
                                 | example : propertie=CustomMenu1Widget1

So for default TV show menu, you can call my script this way :

[code]
XBMC.RunScript(script.RandomAndLastItems,type=Episode,limit=10,method=Last,unwatched=True, menu=TVShow)
[/cde]

But you have to manage an option in menu / widget setup to :S
In the episode view the number of the episode isn't showing. Can you please add this?
just in-case u missed it phil. Smile

(2012-07-28, 21:41)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to make some additions to the tri-panel view for tv shows? like adding the series logo, series rating, an option to use landscapes for the the thumb and the series premiere date instead of runtime? thx

Latest git: When I go to TVSHOWS from main menu I see the content of only the first TV Show. In my case the first tv show is "2 broke girls", when I press TV shows I only see the episodes from that show. My log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5888

I didn't change any setting from main menu customizer.

(2012-07-30, 23:49)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]Latest git: When I go to TVSHOWS from main menu I see the content of only the first TV Show. In my case the first tv show is "2 broke girls", when I press TV shows I only see the episodes from that show. My log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5888

I didn't change any setting from main menu customizer.

Was does another skin do? Doubt it is the fault of the skin
Is there any way to have the filter menu on the quicknav menu using a custom menu item (reason im asking is if in kiosk mode I would like to be able to filter music and movies). If not possible no biggie I can use search, I just thought it would be a quicker way to filter my media.

Along with this when adding a custom addition to the quicknav what are the definitions of the various things you can do here? Is there a list somewhere that I can refer to?
(2012-07-31, 12:33)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to have the filter menu on the quicknav menu using a custom menu item (reason im asking is if in kiosk mode I would like to be able to filter music and movies). If not possible no biggie I can use search, I just thought it would be a quicker way to filter my media.

Along with this when adding a custom addition to the quicknav what are the definitions of the various things you can do here? Is there a list somewhere that I can refer to?

1) no, not without an ugly workaround
2) http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions
(2012-07-31, 12:43)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-31, 12:33)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to have the filter menu on the quicknav menu using a custom menu item (reason im asking is if in kiosk mode I would like to be able to filter music and movies). If not possible no biggie I can use search, I just thought it would be a quicker way to filter my media.

1) no, not without an ugly workaround
2) http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions

thanks a million
Been keeping up with this skin since it was in beta and I've had a question for awhile.

1. What is the point of the option "plot: outline/full" for certain viewtypes like Shift? It doesn't seem to change anything.

2. Can we maybe have an option for plot: outline in the main video info window or have the above option affect this window instead?
(2012-07-31, 15:49)stumpalump Wrote: [ -> ]Been keeping up with this skin since it was in beta and I've had a question for awhile.

1. What is the point of the option "plot: outline/full" for certain viewtypes like Shift? It doesn't seem to change anything.

2. Can we maybe have an option for plot: outline in the main video info window or have the above option affect this window instead?

1) you´re right. should be hidden for shift viewtype.
2) makes sense to me. will do that probably.
thx
(2012-07-31, 16:00)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-31, 15:49)stumpalump Wrote: [ -> ]Been keeping up with this skin since it was in beta and I've had a question for awhile.

1) you´re right. should be hidden for shift viewtype.
2) makes sense to me. will do that probably.
thx

No, thank YOU, sir!
I love the new version, I have been using it for months with no problems. I am having trouble figuring something out now though.

I set up the Movies tab on the Main Menu to point to two folders (Kids Movies & Movies) and everything looked perfect. I set up the TV Shows tab on the Main Menu to point to two folders (Kids TV & TV) and everything looked perfect.

I decided to create two new custom tabs on the Main Menu called Kids TV & Kids Movies so the kids wouldn't have to pass Friday the 13th on their way to My Little Pony...

It was easy setting everything up but the back grounds aren't showing up in Kids Movies and the logos aren't showing up in Kids TV even though these exact same movies & shows look perfect in the main Movies & TV Shows tabs. They appear to be set up identical, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
you need smart playlists for that, otherwise it will operate in files mode.