Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-04, 00:24)JohnVee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-03, 22:59)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]the problem that only 8 items are appearing in live cases should be fixed now.

Hi Phil, thanks. All 10 cases are showing up now Smile
Still can't get them to display once I start XBMC though. Only way I see to do it is by going to the main menu customizer. As soon as I'm in that menu, (without doing anything) the album covers show up.
Also, the overlapping fanart in the Viz is still happening.

I know it sounds like the watchlist script might not have started yet, but I can be on "Music" in the main menu for 5 min and they still don't show up.

Thanks guys, hope I'm not being a pain, just trying to help out Smile

no, no pain at all, it´s helpful. we´ll mainly stop adding features from now and and concentrate on bugfixing.
the first bug (no covers on startup) should be fixed now.

(2012-07-04, 00:54)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 00:24)JohnVee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-03, 22:59)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]the problem that only 8 items are appearing in live cases should be fixed now.

Hi Phil, thanks. All 10 cases are showing up now Smile
Still can't get them to display once I start XBMC though. Only way I see to do it is by going to the main menu customizer. As soon as I'm in that menu, (without doing anything) the album covers show up.
Also, the overlapping fanart in the Viz is still happening.

I know it sounds like the watchlist script might not have started yet, but I can be on "Music" in the main menu for 5 min and they still don't show up.

Thanks guys, hope I'm not being a pain, just trying to help out Smile

no, no pain at all, it´s helpful. we´ll mainly stop adding features from now and and concentrate on bugfixing.
the first bug (no covers on startup) should be fixed now.

Thanks guys, working perfect now! Glad I can be of help in some way.

What's the next aired widget? Because it's just blank when I select it.
(2012-07-04, 02:24)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]What's the next aired widget? Because it's just blank when I select it.

not ready yet.
when it´s ready, it will only show content when there is a new episode airing today from one of the tvshows of your database.
(2012-07-04, 02:31)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 02:24)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]What's the next aired widget? Because it's just blank when I select it.

not ready yet.
when it´s ready, it will only show content when there is a new episode airing today from one of the tvshows of your database.

Ok that's what I thought it was because of the tv next aired but just when I think you can't make the skin better can't wait. Nod
here it is:

InfoPanel also got some love. here are some of the possibilities

(2012-07-03, 22:19)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-03, 22:14)Coulen Wrote: [ -> ]With the previous version there was an option to enable all the recommended features of Aeon Nox.
This went through and enabled all the widgets etc.

Is this option still available somewhere in 3.0 ? I cant find it anywhere.

For example, for the Movies Widget, It would enable both the latest releases on the right side and the recommended dvd showcase as well.

Now I can only enable one of those widgets.

Looks amazing though.
Great work..
The recommended option was removed. In the current repo version its not possible to have two widgets. You can download from our github page to get the newest version and then you can have two widgets. In a few weeks that will be pushed to official repo.
Or you can install Passion-XBMC repository :

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...n.xbmc.org

The github version is compiled every night (French time) Wink

(2012-07-03, 22:46)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]please mention all areas where you think that the focussed item should be "more visible". we care a lot about those kind of stuff, navigation is key for a good skin. i´m playing with the idea to exchange some of those small borders we´re using against the full-sized focus bar which we use in the new viewtype "InfoPanel" for example. any input is welcome, it really has no. 1 priority for me that all those stuff we have added can be accessed easily (i think we´re really really good already at that point compared to other skins, esp. home menu customization, but nothing is perfect Wink )

The focused key on the keyboard, it's very subtle and it's only when you move it that you realise what key is in focus.
Good grief phil, do you ever sleep? Those new views look great
Hey guys, how would you go about changing the font to Roboto? I want to keep all the skin updates over Nox2.0 but the font is a step backward for legibility IMO.
(2012-07-04, 12:25)PantsOnFire Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, how would you go about changing the font to Roboto? I want to keep all the skin updates over Nox2.0 but the font is a step backward for legibility IMO.

Roboto is already included, although its also condensed. We have the classic fontset also that might suite your taste better.
Otherwise just add a font inside the fonts folder and make your own fontset.
Love all the new additions , kids are particulalrly loving the infopanel view with cdart enabled.
In the episode view , could there be either fewer episodes with bigger font size for both TV & Movies?
for the single logo in landscape view--- could the revert to MPAA ratings be incorporated as per Deano post 1161. Didnt fancy the imdb ratings + for Cinema Experience, I need to know the MPAA ratings as its dependent on them ( dont have many PG-13 trailers ) so I modify my nfo's for MPAA ratings .
Thanks in advance.
Also is it just me but when I select the DVD cases for recently added background view there seems to be no pan & zoom animation I've tried for Movies/ TV & CD's but the same . Is working in all other backgrounds defaults or custom.
(2012-07-04, 13:32)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Love all the new additions , kids are particulalrly loving the infopanel view with cdart enabled.

There is only with the "Infopanel view" that we can enable cdart (for movies) ?

Is it possible to add this possibility with another view like "DVD / BR Cases" for example ?

Thanks for the great job Big Grin
(2012-07-04, 13:32)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]could the revert to MPAA ratings be incorporated as per Deano post 1161. Didnt fancy the imdb ratings + for Cinema Experience, I need to know the MPAA ratings as its dependent on them ( dont have many PG-13 trailers ) so I modify my nfo's for MPAA ratings .

I've posted the code here so you could alter it yourself:

Nox 3.0 Modding Thread

There are no guarantees that phil or BN will want to change it, so may be better to be proactive my friend. Wink
Just playing around with the font at the moment, wanting to resize the font in a few places. Two questions:

Is the font size a global setting or is it different for every menu?

Which .xml contains the font setting?