Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No I don't have the script.rssfeeds which repo do I get from?
you can download it manually here:
http://xbmc.kestouf.com/~XBMC/addons/Fil....rssfeeds/
should install automatically for 3.5 final.
(2012-07-18, 00:58)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 00:54)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]you enter git pull in the git bash program. You can automate it but I can't be bothered looking in to that.

See to me that seems like more of a hassle. Someone should make an addon for GIT Pull in xbmc... Until then I'll stick with the one day late Passion Auto Update setup. Easy Peasy!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1150096

It's fairly hand-holding, but I recommend the command prompt method unless you are forking and making your own edits.
Great skin, can I suggest adding ' + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml)' to the visible condition in DialogSeekBar.xml to better support Pseudotv...
(2012-07-18, 02:02)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 01:42)JohnVee Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, are there random and repeat buttons anywhere in the skin for the music section? Can't seem to find them.

Also, when playing music with extrafanart enabled for background, it doesn't show the fanart from the root of the artist folder. Seems as though it should cycle through that one as well.
This is while viewing music from the main menu screen.

press in in music vis.
for backgrounds... i made some changes concerning that today. you´re using GIT version? or passion xbmc?

I am using Git. I should have known to check in the Vis part for random and repeat, sorry...I've actually started using the home screen as my "Now Playing/Vis" screen, because the fanart keeps overlapping the extrafanart. That is, when you have the vis fading in over the fanart selected.

Edit: Just did a git pull to see if fanart and extrafanart will cycle through while on the main menu screen, and It comes up with just a black background now.
(2012-07-18, 03:21)JohnVee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 02:02)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 01:42)JohnVee Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, are there random and repeat buttons anywhere in the skin for the music section? Can't seem to find them.

Also, when playing music with extrafanart enabled for background, it doesn't show the fanart from the root of the artist folder. Seems as though it should cycle through that one as well.
This is while viewing music from the main menu screen.

press in in music vis.
for backgrounds... i made some changes concerning that today. you´re using GIT version? or passion xbmc?

I am using Git. I should have known to check in the Vis part for random and repeat, sorry...I've actually started using the home screen as my "Now Playing/Vis" screen, because the fanart keeps overlapping the extrafanart. That is, when you have the vis fading in over the fanart selected.

added random/repeat buttons to playercontrols (press "M" on home menu)
will look at the fanart bug
Hey Phil, just did some screen grabs for you to show what's happening. Underneath each pic of the home screen, is a pic that shows which settings are applied. Hope this helps and makes it easier.

(2012-07-18, 03:53)JohnVee Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phil, just did some screen grabs for you to show what's happening. Underneath each pic of the home screen, is a pic that shows which settings are applied. Hope this helps and makes it easier.

have to see, this "fade background in video" is makin stuff really complicated. perhaps i have to remove that..
Yeah, I understand. It does the same thing in the Now Playing screen too. What about just using the fanart that's in the root of the artist folder, instead of the fanart + extrafanart?
(2012-07-18, 03:18)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin, can I suggest adding ' + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml)' to the visible condition in DialogSeekBar.xml to better support Pseudotv...

added. thx.
I have a stupid little request:

Would it be possible to create Live Case background for TV Shows, one that shows random Posters?
(2012-07-18, 06:55)isamu.dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I have a stupid little request:

Would it be possible to create Live Case background for TV Shows, one that shows random Posters?

tv show scripts only return the episode thumb.
so the answer is: no
(2012-07-18, 06:55)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks anyways, best skin around
(2012-07-18, 06:56)isamu.dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 06:55)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks anyways, best skin around

I know Wink
hi all, wish to replace all my custom menus that use a favorite, by using an editor like uestudio to do a search and replace in guisettings.xml. i know what to look for, but not what to replace.