Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Phil,

first of all i would say the aeon nox 3.5 is my favorit skin of all i have seen yet!!

a friend of me have the skin tested one week ago.
He said to me i have to test it too....and what should i say...the skin is fu.......awesome Wink

You can make the skin to your "OWN" Skin and this is great!!

But i have 2 Questions.

1.Is it possible to make a Movie Set View.
I missing a View that shows the Movies they are in the collection.

Like there in the first post

2.I liked the Addon "library Editor" i have installed it also, is it possible to get a button in the "Video info screen"?

ng
Devil
(2012-07-24, 23:07)Devildude Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil,

first of all i would say the aeon nox 3.5 is my favorit skin of all i have seen yet!!

a friend of me have the skin tested one week ago.
He said to me i have to test it too....and what should i say...the skin is fu.......awesome Wink

You can make the skin to your "OWN" Skin and this is great!!

But i have 2 Questions.

1.Is it possible to make a Movie Set View.
I missing a View that shows the Movies they are in the collection.

Like there in the first post

2.I liked the Addon "library Editor" i have installed it also, is it possible to get a button in the "Video info screen"?

ng
Devil

1) needs script.moviesets add-on which makes xbmc unstable so probably not something we´ll look into unless those problems are solved.
2) you have a link for that add-on?
oups, library editor, make many problem with movie set, but you can add it like in glass, I don't run movie set in a sub menu in Movies for edit
test it before , http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...ary.editor
(2012-07-24, 23:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]1) needs script.moviesets add-on which makes xbmc unstable so probably not something we´ll look into unless those problems are solved.
2) you have a link for that add-on?

i have the movie set addon installed...there is no crash or something.
But i have frodo installed and not eden.
maybe it makes problems with eden?

Yes, here is the link

(2012-07-24, 23:20)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]oups, library editor, make many problem with movie set, but you can add it like in glass, I don't run movie set in a sub menu in Movies for edit
test it before , http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...ary.editor

what did you mean, when Library Ed. and the Movie Sets Addon is installed there are problems?

I just want to add a genre by a few movies that i want to watch the next time.
I have a smartplaylist that show me the movies they have the genre "my watchlist" on it.
An with the library editor i can make it quickly in xbmc

Problem when you run movieset and library editor in myvideonav
fmronan, i do not understand many of skining etc. , only a little bit.

You mean when i have sets in my library, what i have, then i have problems when i would like to edit one movie from my database?

Before i go to aeon nox i have installed the cirrus ex. skin and there it was no problem on the latest frodo alpha build.

i would like to test it but i have no idea what i have to make to create the button on info screen
Is there anyway to add a feature that MB has that plays trailers in the background or in a window when you enter a directory? I would love this in the advanced launcher folders, i have gameplay videos (avi) of 1000's of mame games and tons of other systems games that I would love to play when a person hovers over a item so then can get a idea what the gameplay is like..

I have an issue with trying to get the custom "pipes.yahoo.com" feed as posted earlier here . I have ( eventually) got the RSS editor to add the feed as a set but when I go to the RSS client it just shows the native demo feed from xbmc , I have edited the RSS.XML but somehow it keeps showing that default feed. I went to the addon userdata --addondata , cleared out and re started xbmc but this is persisiting . Could anyone point out how to get these blasted ( but sooper ) pipes working in the RSS Client. And how do you actually select the RSS widget, when i go into customising options I am unable to add any RSS widget ? Is that a custom widget option ?
(2012-07-25, 12:32)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue with trying to get the custom "pipes.yahoo.com" feed as posted earlier here . I have ( eventually) got the RSS editor to add the feed as a set but when I go to the RSS client it just shows the native demo feed from xbmc , I have edited the RSS.XML but somehow it keeps showing that default feed. I went to the addon userdata --addondata , cleared out and re started xbmc but this is persisiting . Could anyone point out how to get these blasted ( but sooper ) pipes working in the RSS Client. And how do you actually select the RSS widget, when i go into customising options I am unable to add any RSS widget ? Is that a custom widget option ?

you need script.rssclient and script.rssfeeds to get it workin completely. then you have the RSS feed option on widget select page. click on it and choose one of the three slots.
Hi there phil/big noid on the music artist info screen I get the disc but its blank (I have cdart for all my albums but none show up) although if the artist album is playing the cdart shows up . Is this a problem with my folder set-up (Using artist album set up)
Im hoping this is a skin thing so I dont have to reorganize my music!!

Any comment would be most appreciated

cdart on album level needs artistname/year - albumname/song.mp3 structure.
phil I have both the scripts installed yet I cannot see the option ? I shall post a screenshot . I installed twice once via zip install , didnt work, then via Passion repo.. didnt work , now I am thinking maybe try a manual install . the RSS client when i click on its GUI settings --edit feed -- does show the feed correctly but is not displaying it ?
I'll try & post some screen shots
the script which is responsible for listing your custom rss feeds is script.rssfeeds. make sure you have that one.
(2012-07-25, 13:13)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there phil/big noid on the music artist info screen I get the disc but its blank (I have cdart for all my albums but none show up) although if the artist album is playing the cdart shows up . Is this a problem with my folder set-up (Using artist album set up)

Thanks phil much appreciated time to get out mp3tag!!!!!!
(2012-07-25, 14:30)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-25, 13:13)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there phil/big noid on the music artist info screen I get the disc but its blank (I have cdart for all my albums but none show up) although if the artist album is playing the cdart shows up . Is this a problem with my folder set-up (Using artist album set up)

Thanks phil much appreciated time to get out mp3tag!!!!!!

no. the only really good tagging software is musicbrainz picard because it will also tag musicbrainz ids which is a big big advantage.